Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #101732
View in linear mode

Subject: "recent pics of my car" Previous topic | Next topic
NA2G99Sep-05-08 11:53 AM
Member since May 17th 2008
9 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101732, "recent pics of my car"
Sep-06-08 09:22 AM by NA2G99

For the past 5 months I've been really wanting to turbo my car. I've been pricing out every single part needed to do so. Since then I've just been focused on the little things while I'm still researching. Let me know what you think.

-T

*here's my ride height

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: recent pics of my car, NA2G99, Sep-05-08 12:28 PM, #1
RE: recent pics of my car, eclipse982nrRST, Sep-06-08 03:08 AM, #2
RE: recent pics of my car, RoninEclipse2G, Sep-06-08 04:14 AM, #3
RE: recent pics of my car, NA2G99, Sep-06-08 07:50 AM, #4
      RE: recent pics of my car, RoninEclipse2G, Sep-06-08 08:13 AM, #5
           RE: recent pics of my car, 420agreenvilleSC, Sep-06-08 08:47 AM, #6
           RE: recent pics of my car, NA2G99, Sep-06-08 09:38 AM, #7
                RE: recent pics of my car, 740 turbo brick, Sep-06-08 03:00 PM, #8
                     RE: recent pics of my car, taclipse, Sep-07-08 08:36 AM, #9
                          RE: recent pics of my car, Flipboi89, Sep-07-08 10:26 AM, #10
                               RE: recent pics of my car, thormx353, Sep-08-08 06:32 PM, #11
                                    RE: recent pics of my car, NA2G99, Sep-10-08 01:15 PM, #12
                                         RE: recent pics of my car, Tuxdreamerx, Sep-13-08 10:42 PM, #13
                                              RE: recent pics of my car, 96TurboGS, Sep-14-08 06:12 PM, #14
                                              RE: recent pics of my car, NA2G99, Sep-22-08 03:08 PM, #16
RE: recent pics of my car, dalesmitsu, Sep-20-08 04:32 PM, #15
RE: recent pics of my car, NA2G99, Sep-22-08 03:09 PM, #17
      RE: recent pics of my car, nyBoosted420a, Sep-28-08 08:54 AM, #18

NA2G99Sep-05-08 12:28 PM
9 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101733, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 0

lol I forgot most of ya'll don't know me, here's what my car looked like on the day I bought it

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTSep-06-08 03:08 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#101737, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 1

Looks nice, but a little too low for me in the front end.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

RoninEclipse2GSep-06-08 04:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#101738, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by NA2G99

Home depot lip FTW

I hope you live in a really flat area. that car would get totalled in 10 minutes here in colorado being that low

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

NA2G99Sep-06-08 07:50 AM
9 posts,
#101742, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 3

thanks guys, theres no way I could drive it that low around here lol, this is the height I drive it at

RoninEclipse2GSep-06-08 08:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#101743, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 4

thanks guys, theres no way I could drive it that low around here lol, this is the height I drive it at

That's much nicer! that looks like what it should have been from the factory

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

420agreenvilleSCSep-06-08 08:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#101744, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 5

good lord thats low. what do u have, like 1" from the front lip to the ground? i'd be afraid that i'd take out my front end on something. you never know what the hell is on the road that you can't avoid in time these days

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

NA2G99Sep-06-08 09:38 AM
9 posts,
#101745, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Originally posted by NA2G99 thanks guys, theres no way I could drive it that low around here lol, this is the height I drive it at
That's much nicer! that looks like what it should have been from the factory

I wish it came with a nice size turbo and fmic from the factory lol

740 turbo brickSep-06-08 03:00 PM
Member since Jun 09th 2008
831 posts,
#101747, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 7

Looks very nice. At first I thought you just lowered your car and drove that low...I was like "Hmm...scrape much?" So I would have to assume then its bagged?

95 Eclipse GS: 10.5:1, Crower 2's and MSII
186 WHP - 150 WTQ
14.697 @ 93.85 MPH......Gone, but not forgotten
99 420A Avenger: Given to my sister
99 GS OZ: Sold
03 Evo 8: Family Car with balls

taclipseSep-07-08 08:36 AM
Member since Apr 12th 2004
200 posts,
#101753, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 8

Looks great dumped! All you need is some 2gb sideskirts and your exterior will be set. The car looks great!

Flipboi89Sep-07-08 10:26 AM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101756, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 9

lol youve been busy gj looking good

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

thormx353Sep-08-08 06:32 PM
Member since Apr 17th 2008
62 posts,
#101773, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 10

looking good!

NA2G99Sep-10-08 01:15 PM
9 posts,
#101786, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 11

thanks guys, getting my front windows tinted tomorrow so I'm pretty stoked about that lol

TuxdreamerxSep-13-08 10:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#101799, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 12

do you have air bags on your car? or did you adjust them lower for the photoshoot?

96TurboGSSep-14-08 06:12 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2007
125 posts,
#101800, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 13

Damn look at that offset, wish i could get away with that. Around my way there isn't nothing but potholes nd unfinished roads; not ideal for a lowered 2gnt, lol. Nice ride btw

-Rafiel

NA2G99Sep-22-08 03:08 PM
9 posts,
#101833, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by Tuxdreamerx
do you have air bags on your car? or did you adjust them lower for the photoshoot?

I installed airstruts on my car.

dalesmitsuSep-20-08 04:32 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#101829, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 0

For the past 5 months I've been really wanting to turbo my car. I've been pricing out every single part needed to do so. Since then I've just been focused on the little things while I'm still researching. Let me know what you think. -T *here's my ride height

Cool, looks like you haves switches on your ride. But you could have adjustable teins edfc.

nice homedepot lip, has the wind while driving pulled it off

NA2G99Sep-22-08 03:09 PM
9 posts,
#101834, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 15
Sep-22-08 03:10 PM by NA2G99

Cool, looks like you haves switches on your ride. But you could have adjustable teins edfc. nice homedepot lip, has the wind while driving pulled it off

lol nah, the lip has lasted for about 6 months now and still going strong

nyBoosted420aSep-28-08 08:54 AM
Member since Feb 18th 2006
147 posts,
#101844, "RE: recent pics of my car"
In response to Reply # 17

yea man the car looks real good man ,u missin a front mount on it lol

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #101732 Previous topic | Next topic