Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #84834
View in linear mode

Subject: "Pinky!!" Previous topic | Next topic
ashaleenicoleMay-08-05 07:20 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84834, "Pinky!!"

www.myspace.com/ashaleenicole

98 RS-T* A/T Hahn 16g on a fully built motor
98 GS* 5-spd Stock Daily Driver

Let's goooo mountaineers!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Pinky!!, TeamDR1665, May-08-05 07:44 PM, #1
RE: Pinky!!, kain_99gs, May-08-05 09:11 PM, #2
      RE: Pinky!!, Aggression, May-09-05 01:52 AM, #3
           RE: Pinky!!, DarkTalon, May-09-05 04:31 AM, #4
                RE: Pinky!!, a_miller_76, May-09-05 06:14 AM, #5
                     RE: Pinky!!, BumpinTalon, May-09-05 06:29 AM, #6
                     RE: Pinky!!, 420a-Tnthewerks, May-09-05 06:31 AM, #7
                          RE: Pinky!!, ModeratorEvuLFleA, May-09-05 09:10 AM, #8
                               RE: Pinky!!, ColtsNumba1Fan, May-09-05 10:38 AM, #9
                               RE: Pinky!!, CustomGS, May-09-05 11:32 AM, #10
                                    RE: Pinky!!, Kaoz78, May-09-05 12:52 PM, #11
                                         RE: Pinky!!, a_miller_76, May-09-05 01:20 PM, #14
                               RE: Pinky!!, 420a-Tnthewerks, May-09-05 12:56 PM, #12
                                    RE: Pinky!!, Keith2172, May-09-05 01:09 PM, #13
                                         RE: Pinky!!, Kaoz78, May-09-05 01:25 PM, #15
                                              RE: Pinky!!, Shockeclipse, May-09-05 02:18 PM, #16
                                              RE: Pinky!!, CrazyEclipse, May-09-05 02:22 PM, #17
                                                   RE: Pinky!!, rucr8z2, May-09-05 02:34 PM, #18
RE: Pinky!!, eclipse982nrRST, May-09-05 03:08 PM, #19
RE: Pinky!!, csmakio, May-09-05 06:51 PM, #20
      RE: Pinky!!, ashaleenicole, May-09-05 08:53 PM, #21
           RE: Pinky!!, OCpimp4life, May-10-05 01:30 AM, #22
                RE: Pinky!!, Moderatormicyek, May-10-05 05:28 AM, #23
                     RE: Pinky!!, turbo8u, May-10-05 06:08 AM, #24
                          RE: Pinky!!, Keith2172, May-10-05 12:52 PM, #25
                               RE: Pinky!!, a_miller_76, May-11-05 05:26 AM, #31
RE: Pinky!!, Silv Blt, May-10-05 06:55 PM, #26
RE: Pinky!!, DJ420a, May-10-05 06:59 PM, #27
      RE: Pinky!!, BMPDirk, May-11-05 04:33 AM, #28
           RE: Pinky!!, Malenko, May-11-05 05:02 AM, #29
                RE: Pinky!!, ashaleenicole, May-11-05 05:08 AM, #30
                RE: Pinky!!, a_miller_76, May-11-05 05:27 AM, #32
                RE: Pinky!!, undisputed, May-11-05 05:19 PM, #33
                     RE: Pinky!!, Malenko, May-11-05 05:49 PM, #34
                          RE: Pinky!!, ashaleenicole, May-11-05 07:51 PM, #35
                               RE: Pinky!!, BMPDirk, May-12-05 10:45 AM, #36
                                    RE: Pinky!!, TeamDR1665, May-12-05 12:57 PM, #37
                                         RE: Pinky!!, GhostintheNight, May-12-05 01:20 PM, #38
                                         RE: Pinky!!, BMPDirk, May-13-05 04:13 AM, #39
                                              RE: Pinky!!, TeamDR1665, May-13-05 05:38 AM, #40
                                                   RE: Pinky!!, Blizare, May-13-05 06:51 AM, #41
                                                        RE: Pinky!!, grain, May-13-05 10:53 AM, #42
                                                             RE: Pinky!!, lrseclipse, May-19-05 05:07 AM, #43
                                                                  RE: Pinky!!, coppereclipse95, May-19-05 05:30 AM, #44
                                                                       RE: Pinky!!, Anton777, May-21-05 02:26 AM, #45
                                                                            RE: Pinky!!, THEBALLIN1, May-22-05 08:17 AM, #46
                                                                                 RE: Pinky!!, Teameclipse804, May-22-05 10:41 AM, #47

TeamDR1665May-08-05 07:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84835, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 0
May-08-05 07:45 PM by DR1665

Looking good, Ash!
(To think that I was one of the biggest haters of that car in the beginning and now I think it's pretty cool. Haha!)

Which one are you bringing to Norwalk this year?

EDIT:
I think you forgot your bumper lights. They going to be pink tinted with orange bulbs in them or something?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kain_99gsMay-08-05 09:11 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#84839, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 1
May-08-05 09:12 PM by kain_99gs

Maybe it is just the pictures but there is something that makes me uneasy about your rims/tires. I cannot pinpoint it. Nice car though.

edit: maybe it is the fact that your back-end is way lifted compared to the front. sorry

AggressionMay-09-05 01:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#84841, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 2

Sweet car, but it seems as if your ass end of your car is sticking up in the air like a duck in heat!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

DarkTalonMay-09-05 04:31 AM
Member since Jul 24th 2003
1142 posts,
#84843, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 3

What kinda gauge setup you got there? Also, what happened to that clear hood with the stars? or is that just a show hood and the EVO for everyday? My only complaints with it is that you NEED to paint those door handles to match the car, and you NEED to lower the back...

R.I.P. 1997-2006 thanks to a Honda in the wrong lane.

a_miller_76May-09-05 06:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#84844, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 4

The interior is way too cluttered. You have some carbon fiber, some black gauges, some white gauges, silver here, black there, and a tan interior with pink exterior is seriously wrong. You should swap it to grey and get all your gauges and stuff to match each other.

You also need to drop your rear end, get better wheels, and fill in the front bumper with some fog lights and grill mesh.

Just my $.02

BumpinTalonMay-09-05 06:29 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#84845, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 5

looks good, but havin the rear end jacked up like that kinda wrecks the stance. plus, the rims don't suit it at all, and you need to put some of that tire cleaner on those ugly gray donuts you have there

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

420a-TnthewerksMay-09-05 06:31 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#84846, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 5

I think you need bigger wheels with that huge ass body kit, painted handle/mirrors and everything Miller said.

ModeratorEvuLFleAMay-09-05 09:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#84847, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Looks like really dull pink.

Needs a lot.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

ColtsNumba1FanMay-09-05 10:38 AM
Member since Mar 27th 2005
399 posts,
#84851, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 8

I just bought the bomex kit like that 1 .. my car isnt lowered so it will sit level like hers in the back ... but i'm not big on the front drop they have or whatever, it does look like a ass up in the air doesnt it? LOL but i like the bomex kit the only flaw i have with them is they kinda stick out in the front .. but thats just me!

CustomGSMay-09-05 11:32 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84852, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 9

Holy Mother of God.

I respect your creativity, but jesus. Not only does it have a table coming out from the headlights that you could sit a huge bitch on but it stands out even worse in that pink. Please lower the ass end also. Other then that, nice.

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

Kaoz78May-09-05 12:52 PM
Member since Dec 20th 2003
407 posts,
#84856, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 10

With as much as SHE has done to that car I will not critique it. Damn good job considering the amount of work in it and don't forget it's a chicks car. I don't know too many girls with exterior modded cars muchless turboed 2G's.

Originally posted by silverarrow
I never said I was going to run 13s with my car with nothing but a sack of rice.

a_miller_76May-09-05 01:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#84859, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by Kaoz78
With as much as SHE has done to that car I will not critique it. Damn good job considering the amount of work in it and don't forget it's a chicks car. I don't know too many girls with exterior modded cars muchless turboed 2G's.

Do you think she put the wrenches to that car? Shit, her brother painted it in the back yard and the rest was done at a shop.

420a-TnthewerksMay-09-05 12:56 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#84857, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by EvuLFleA
dull

That's the word I was looking for, nothing "pop's" on the car at all or something. It's all just kind of thrown together like a dirty laundry room lol.

Keith2172May-09-05 01:09 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#84858, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 12

To hell with those that don't have vision. You have a few minor details to work out, basically just touch up and clean up, maybe a wax job and drop the back-end. Great effort, the majority of people are making negative statments because it doesn't fit their tastes, well it isn't their cars so f'em! Personally I wouldn't rock the pink, but I wouldn't rock a body kit either, so don't worry about what other people think, just keep on doin what you're doin so long as it makes you happy. Im personally proud of the time and effort you put in to it

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

Kaoz78May-09-05 01:25 PM
Member since Dec 20th 2003
407 posts,
#84860, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 13

The way I look at it is...
Some people just don't do all their own work. Doesn't mean I can't appreciate a chick modding a car even if she never turned the first nut. IMO

Originally posted by silverarrow
I never said I was going to run 13s with my car with nothing but a sack of rice.

ShockeclipseMay-09-05 02:18 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#84862, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 15

Learn to hate the kit now, its better when you smash the front later. I just cracked my second bomex front....good thing I could give 2 shits STOCK BODY HERE I COME..and I can't wait...But anyways the car hasd come a long way, clean her up and finish the details and post up more pics!

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

CrazyEclipseMay-09-05 02:22 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
#84864, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 15

Hun you should get an oil pressure and/or EGT for that turbo of yours

Both saved my ass a few times already. But thats cuz I have a slow oil leak.

Which car you bringin to the SO? Wanna race? Pinky vs. Kandy LOL

1998 GS-Turbo KANDY -- For Sale
1999 GS-Non Turbo 10th anniversary Edition

I have been in bed with Dino.....ask me for a picture!

rucr8z2May-09-05 02:34 PM
Member since Feb 05th 2005
220 posts,
#84865, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by CrazyEclipse
Wanna race? Pinky vs. Kandy LOL

I'd pay to see that!LOL JJ

eclipse982nrRSTMay-09-05 03:08 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#84869, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 0

yikes! its pink! well, it looks cool, but like everyone else said, you need to spray those handles to match the car, you need to drop your ass (lol), get some bigger rims and deff change that godly front bumper.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

csmakioMay-09-05 06:51 PM
Member since Jun 18th 2003
412 posts,
#84890, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 19

I really like your car and actually think it looks good but I definetly think you should do something about your rear and that spoiler, but thats just my opinion.

HAHN Stage 1 \ Greddy Power Extreme 2.5'' Catback

ashaleenicoleMay-09-05 08:53 PM
608 posts,
#84894, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 20

I know the back is up way too high, the coilovers are adjusted all the way up so I could make it over the speed bump at the shop. It does come down though. Those rims are only on there for that pic, I have black Motegi RT-5's that are going on shortly. Agree that the bomex kit is GINORMOUS...if I had it all to do over again I'd probably go with the buddy club 2. I do like my front end though, I don't like the back. From the front, it looks mean with that front bumper, the huge FMIC and the evo hood, in my opinion at least. The interior hadn't even been touched yet in that pic...it's all going to be black and CF, with sparco torino seats and sparco harnesses. Not gonna put any pink in in at all I don't think. As far as the gauges, it's actually a glare. One is CF, one is black, it's not that noticeable when you're in the car. I did it that way because the CF gauge has yellow lettering and it stuck out like a sore thumb. The gauge faces light up blue, so the lights on all the gauges match when the car is actually on. I know the car looks like ass in that pic, it was dirty, so the paint looks really dull, agreed. I need to wash and wax, finish interior, replace all the moulding, retint the windows, change the wheels, ETC ETC ETC. It never ends. Just figured Id update and let you guys know it actually looks like a car now not a bunch of miscellaneous parts.

PS- AMiller, btw, my car was stripped and repainted by a pro, and I actually have picked up a few tricks with the wrench since last time i was here believe it or not. In fact, I've learned a hell of a lot.

OCpimp4lifeMay-10-05 01:30 AM
Member since Mar 08th 2005
63 posts,
#84898, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 21

Car does look good, I love the Bomex kit, but anyone else who runs that kit will tell you that front will get cracked up alot, ive cracked and repaired mine a few times already. BUT it is the best lookin kit for the car IMO with the buddy club 2. Id definately paint the handles dont really understand why everyone tapes those up when it gets painted.... the rims....yeah..... go at least 18's because of the size of that kit. But other than that, looks really good and creative.

ModeratormicyekMay-10-05 05:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#84902, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 22

looks better than that lime green civic I saw this weekend.

I just found out that Pink is socially acceptable for men to wear now But you won't catch me dead in a pink shirt...LOL

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

turbo8uMay-10-05 06:08 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#84903, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 23

holywheelgap

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

Keith2172May-10-05 12:52 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#84919, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 24

Don't worry about miller, he's angry at everyone, but he's a nice guy when it comes down to it. Im not meaning to insinuate anything but I have to wonder, how much money have you poured into that thing in the last 4 months?

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

a_miller_76May-11-05 05:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#84941, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 25

Originally posted by Keith2172
Don't worry about miller, he's angry at everyone, but he's a nice guy when it comes down to it. Im not meaning to insinuate anything but I have to wonder, how much money have you poured into that thing in the last 4 months?

Who's being angry? I stated opinions and facts. If I was being angry I'd go off on her which I didn't.

Silv BltMay-10-05 06:55 PM
Member since Apr 21st 2004
176 posts,
#84927, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 0

looks great! My girl wants a pink Supra. You must get tons of attention driving that ride!

She's been sold My best friend bought her though, so she's still in good hands.

Daily driver: 1993 Nissan Altima
Rocketship: 1985 Honda VF1100S
Project car: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

DJ420aMay-10-05 06:59 PM
Member since May 19th 2004
1219 posts,
#84928, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 26

Theres a girl here in town that drives a pink GSR. Id really like get into her pink, um, car.

BMPDirkMay-11-05 04:33 AM
Member since Jul 24th 2002
1288 posts,
#84937, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 27
May-11-05 04:33 AM by BMPDirk

MalenkoMay-11-05 05:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#84939, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 28

how close was I on that?!?!
I still say red candy pearl coat on top of the pink.

ashaleenicoleMay-11-05 05:08 AM
608 posts,
#84940, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 29

lol...I guess you were pretty close.

a_miller_76May-11-05 05:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#84942, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 30

That's the funniest pic ever made on this website.

undisputedMay-11-05 05:19 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2004
157 posts,
#84980, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 29

Originally posted by Malenko
how close was I on that?!?! I still say red candy pearl coat on top of the pink.

LMAO!
But definitley get that car balanced out or something...

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gs 10th anniversary OZ edition
aem v2 CAI|Toyo Proxes FZ4|ADR Silver Sukodo wheels|Tsudo muffler|Tein S-Tech Springs|B&M short shifter
Cardomain page*new pics soon*
STILL SLOW

MalenkoMay-11-05 05:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#84982, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 33

just for the record, ash knows that pic was a joke and isnt offended by it (or else I would not have reposted it) as for being close I was refering to the little 2GNT GIF I made for ppl

ashaleenicoleMay-11-05 07:51 PM
608 posts,
#84986, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 34
May-11-05 07:55 PM by ashaleenicole

I can admit I'm an attention whore, it's okay. And hell yeah my car is riced out. I've gotten over that whole " I need everyone to like me and my car" phase. I like it...sometimes, and that's what matters. What I do appreciate however, are the people who say..."Yeah, it's fuckin ugly, but I respect you for what you did." That's cool by me, to be honest, I might change a lot of things on it, it turned out a lot ricier than I had envisioned, so I'll do what I gotta do I guess. Even if you don't respect the outside, don't judge a book by it's cover and at least respect the performance mods. My car is an extension of my personality. It looks all innocent and pink and riced out, so people assume there's nothing under the hood. But if you are open-minded you'll realize there's a lot more there, and if you're not open minded, you'll get humiliated. Free your mind people!! Pink is the new black!

BMPDirkMay-12-05 10:45 AM
1288 posts,
#85016, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 35
May-12-05 10:48 AM by BMPDirk

Originally posted by ashaleenicole
My car is an extension of my personality. It looks all innocent and pink and riced out, so people assume there's nothing under the hood.

does that mean you're innocent on the outside but a freak "under the hood" ?

If so i retract my previous statement....i like pink

TeamDR1665May-12-05 12:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#85018, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 36

Originally posted by BMPDirk
Originally posted by ashaleenicole My car is an extension of my personality. It looks all innocent and pink and riced out, so people assume there's nothing under the hood.
does that mean you're innocent on the outside but a freak "under the hood" ? If so i retract my previous statement....i like pink

Butter? Check.
Money? Check.
Pimp? Check.

LOL!

GhostintheNightMay-12-05 01:20 PM
Member since Jan 25th 2005
170 posts,
#85019, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 37

Hey, VERY nice car!... i like the gauges btw, where'd you get'm?

BMPDirkMay-13-05 04:13 AM
1288 posts,
#85028, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 37
May-13-05 04:14 AM by BMPDirk

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by ashaleenicole My car is an extension of my personality. It looks all innocent and pink and riced out, so people assume there's nothing under the hood.
does that mean you're innocent on the outside but a freak "under the hood" ? If so i retract my previous statement....i like pink
Butter? Check. Money? Check. Pimp? Check. LOL!

lol, good memory

TeamDR1665May-13-05 05:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#85029, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 39

Originally posted by DR1665 Butter? Check. Money? Check. Pimp? Check. LOL!
lol, good memory

Why thank you, Mr. Diggler.

BlizareMay-13-05 06:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#85032, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 40

Ash, once you get all those things straitened out it'll be sick.

I love it, always have.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

grainMay-13-05 10:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#85049, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 41

ill give you 15 dollars to change it to stock body. stat.

lrseclipseMay-19-05 05:07 AM
Member since Jul 14th 2003
92 posts,
#85242, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 42

good luck with the car, i really do not like the exterior but if you like it girl, it's all you. i do like that your interior is gonna be all black n stuff, good for the eye to rest somewhere you know. ever see a car where your eyes just start to hurt because the car is all orange with an all orange fiberglass interior and the colors dont match ? yeh you dont want that to happen haha. so you're boastin about these performance mods... whatdya got????

coppereclipse95May-19-05 05:30 AM
Member since Apr 29th 2002
1068 posts,
#85244, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 43

Originally posted by lrseclipse
ever see a car where your eyes just start to hurt because the car is all orange

what's wrong with orange (or copper)?

1995 Eclipse RS

Anton777May-21-05 02:26 AM
Member since May 08th 2005
26 posts,
#85344, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 44

sup!

girl,your car is veerry nice!!
I never really liked the bomex kit , but with that EVO hood, and the pink color ..really made it different, really agressive...
but .can i be honest ?you need new rims!
get these!

they are the same kind of concept

THEBALLIN1May-22-05 08:17 AM
Member since Sep 28th 2004
176 posts,
#85365, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 45

that pink car =

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/>

Teameclipse804May-22-05 10:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#85366, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 46

Looks nice, except for the door handles that others have mentioned. I assume that you didn't paint them because it's a pain to take them off. Actually, it's harder to put back on (getting the locking mechanism and everything in place correctly). It's really not that bad in the big scheme of things though, so I'd highly recommend taking them off and painting them.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #84834 Previous topic | Next topic