Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #75966
View in linear mode

Subject: "Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!" Previous topic | Next topic
420AYEAug-13-04 11:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75966, "Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"

I just put my kit on and got my wheels on it. my car is dirty as hell and i just sprayed it off. The lug nuts i got are too long so my center caps don't fit on it a the moment, and my body kit will be painted shortly....so what u think otherwise??

Give me a 1-10 hotornot

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, Blizare, Aug-13-04 12:41 PM, #1
RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, Steve, Aug-13-04 12:45 PM, #2
      RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, injendsm, Aug-13-04 12:48 PM, #3
RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, WarnerC, Aug-13-04 01:07 PM, #4
RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, 420AYE, Aug-13-04 03:17 PM, #5
      RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, 95_ESi_Person, Aug-13-04 04:56 PM, #6
      RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, 420AYE, Aug-13-04 06:41 PM, #10
      RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, djtrickee, Aug-13-04 06:01 PM, #7
           RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, EricBss7, Aug-13-04 06:06 PM, #8
           RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, PowerEclipses, Aug-13-04 06:12 PM, #9
           RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, 420AYE, Aug-13-04 06:45 PM, #13
           RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, 420AYE, Aug-13-04 06:43 PM, #12
           RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, 420AYE, Aug-13-04 06:41 PM, #11
           RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, Pushin420a, Aug-13-04 06:49 PM, #14
           RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, joneseclipse, Aug-13-04 09:33 PM, #15
           RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, Steve, Aug-14-04 07:50 AM, #16
                RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, 420AYE, Aug-15-04 10:24 AM, #17
                     RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, reeveso, Aug-15-04 03:06 PM, #18
                          RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, 420AYE, Aug-15-04 03:17 PM, #19
           RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, BumpinTalon, Aug-16-04 09:52 AM, #20
                RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, EclipseRST, Aug-20-04 10:24 AM, #21
                RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, blckeclipse95, Aug-20-04 12:14 PM, #22
                RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, 420AYE, Aug-22-04 12:09 PM, #23
                     RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, Blitzsuperstar, Aug-22-04 04:06 PM, #24
                          RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, YourInMyMirror95GS, Aug-22-04 05:59 PM, #25
                               RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, KaptainMyke, Aug-23-04 05:29 AM, #26
                                    RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!, KaptainMyke, Aug-23-04 05:29 AM, #27

BlizareAug-13-04 12:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75968, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-13-04 12:41 PM by Blizare

paint it

the kit looks tight for sure....

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SteveAug-13-04 12:45 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#75969, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Blizare
8.5 paint it the kit looks tight for sure....

What he said.

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

injendsmAug-13-04 12:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#75970, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 2

i agree with the above, lookin good but get it painted you ricer . its good to finally have an idea of what your car looks like imo.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

WarnerCAug-13-04 01:07 PM
Member since May 08th 2004
618 posts,
#75971, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 0

door caps maybe? Looks good though

Don't work for the system, Let the system work for you.

420AYEAug-13-04 03:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#75975, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 4

thanks guys! but yeah, ill def get it painted. and don't mind the flames, its just my functional 3 dollar walmart window sun thingies...anyone else besides me prefer the rs wing than the turbo wing with this kit?

Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.

95_ESi_PersonAug-13-04 04:56 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#75979, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 5

you gonna blend it into the body before paint?

420AYEAug-13-04 06:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#75983, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by 95_ESi_Person
you gonna blend it into the body before paint?

you mean mold? no. hell no. even tho that is sweet lookin.

djtrickeeAug-13-04 06:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#75980, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by 420AYE
anyone else besides me prefer the rs wing than the turbo wing with this kit?

NO.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

EricBss7Aug-13-04 06:06 PM
Member since Nov 10th 2003
407 posts,
#75981, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 7

BC2 is defenitely the next Blitz imo.

Past - 1995 RS - *Sold*
Present - 2001 Red A4 1.8tqms
Future - Another 2gnt along with my German

PowerEclipsesAug-13-04 06:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#75982, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 8

You really need to do something with your wing. Please change it.

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

420AYEAug-13-04 06:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#75986, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 9

naw, the kit set me back too much i could have bought a turbo wing, but those are dime a dozen these days....ww 3pc imo.

420AYEAug-13-04 06:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#75985, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 8

the buddy club 2 rip off maybe. i need to do a butt load of sanding on it, and some spot puddy before i paint it.

420AYEAug-13-04 06:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#75984, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 7

your exempt. your opinion does not count.

Pushin420aAug-13-04 06:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#75987, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 11

Yeh it's cool...get it painted or cover it like mine is!!!

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

joneseclipseAug-13-04 09:33 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2003
24 posts,
#75988, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by 420AYE anyone else besides me prefer the rs wing than the turbo wing with this kit?
NO.

Dude your car would look so much better with a normal spoiler, or even without one. What you got isnt attractive or appealing.

Tryin to keep it lookin somewhat stock. Why mess with a good thing?

SteveAug-14-04 07:50 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#75993, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 15

I like it..seems like it's grown on me yet I have a talon. then again that spoiler grew on me to.

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

420AYEAug-15-04 10:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#76006, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by Steve
I like it..seems like it's grown on me yet I have a talon. then again that spoiler grew on me to.

w3rd. fug the haters. my car will be the only black bc2 eclipse with clear tails, gunmetals wheels and stocker wing that i know of.... i don't care if you've seen any of you guys have seen any. thats not the point.

reevesoAug-15-04 03:06 PM
Member since Nov 01st 2003
512 posts,
#76009, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 17

wing looks nice IMO..maybe thats just b/c thats what i have and im used to it lol i dunno...body kit looks tight tho...9

420AYEAug-15-04 03:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#76010, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 18

thx...got pics?

BumpinTalonAug-16-04 09:52 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#76019, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by 420AYE anyone else besides me prefer the rs wing than the turbo wing with this kit?
NO.

the turbo wing is fuckin ugly. I don't know why so many people like it. The stock wing looks okay but I think the wangan wing or a Black Widow spoiler from a different car would look better with your kit.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

EclipseRSTAug-20-04 10:24 AM
Member since Apr 17th 2002
5394 posts,
#76110, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 20

Yes please keep the stock 3 piece spoiler on there. The basket handle turbo wing looks stupid imo. The 3 piece is nice and subtle and I think makes the car look lower and more aggressive.

HAVE: '04 Grand Prix GTP Comp G

blckeclipse95Aug-20-04 12:14 PM
Member since Aug 10th 2003
389 posts,
#76112, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 21

I have always like the the low wing without the outside pieces, just eh trunk piece. A friend of mine did that to his car and it looked actually pretty good. IMO

USMC Semper Fi

420AYEAug-22-04 12:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#76141, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 20

it looks like a mini gateway arch.

BlitzsuperstarAug-22-04 04:06 PM
Member since Sep 24th 2003
135 posts,
#76148, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 23

i would reccomend wingless... IMO.

"one team, one love, all skills" - REVoluzion

YourInMyMirror95GSAug-22-04 05:59 PM
Member since May 30th 2003
3752 posts,
#76156, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 24

Originally posted by Blitzsuperstar
i would reccomend wingless... IMO.

don't do it tyler

You've Just Been YourInMyMirrOWNED!
CrazyEclipse: Personally I cant do it or at least I dont believe I can. And YA I do play with it...... sometimes...... I'm not bashful, and I think I am the first girl on 2gnt that has admit to it.

DINO: Frankly, life really is great, everyone should be dancing, this really is fun and no, my anus is not bleeding. YAY!

KaptainMykeAug-23-04 05:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#76165, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 25

don't mold it! You'll be sorry

But do shave the door handles

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

KaptainMykeAug-23-04 05:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#76166, "RE: Ok, i have pics of my car finnally....its WIP!!"
In response to Reply # 26

George! Where's ya been man?!! Email me sometime or something, bra

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #75966 Previous topic | Next topic