Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #28828
View in linear mode

Subject: "please help with indiglo install" Previous topic | Next topic
420APowerAug-14-02 08:17 AM
Member since Apr 07th 2002
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28828, "please help with indiglo install"

ok, call me dumb, but when i was installing a set of indiglos in my friends 97 gst, everything worked fine till i moved the fuel gauge. i didnt think it would be so bad, because i thought i moved mine in my 97 gs and it works fine now. so anyway, he calls me up and tells me the gauge hasnt moved since. did i break his gauge by moving it? i dont believe the indiglo is rubbing it or anything. please help, i think he's pissed....
thanks craig

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamMichael_97RSAug-14-02 08:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28829, "RE: please help with indiglo install"
In response to Reply # 0

Mine is sticky, I need to open it gback up and move the covers around. I would bet that's all it is, the cover is just rubbign slightly.

Una salus victus.
He will triumph, who knows when to fight, and when not to fight. - Sun Tzu

Michael J. Kulaga
e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

All motor in the making.

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Hooker Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, S-AFC, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, Crane Fireball HI-6DI2, SS Clutch Line, NRG Susp. Motor Mount Ins., FU/RU/RL STBs, TSW Blade 17x7.5, Bridgestone Potenza RE730, Front KVR Cross-Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Pads

To Be Installed: P&P Milled Head, Rear Disc Brakes, Rear KVR Cross Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Kevlar Pads, SS Brake Lines

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JohnnyCoronaAug-14-02 09:22 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2002
780 posts,
#28830, "RE: please help with indiglo install"
In response to Reply # 1

yup mine does the same thing, it moves once in a while, but its rubbing against the guage, i just havnet had the time to take it apart again, mine jumps tho, it will be stuck at full for a couple days, then jump down to half full.

-johnny

"Few people understand
the psychology of dealing
with a highway traffic cop.
Normal speeders will panic
and immidiately pull over to
the side. This is wrong. It
arouses content in the cop
heart. Make the bastard
chase you, he will follow..."

http://homepage.mac.com/
johnnycorona/signature/logo.jpg

-johnny

"Few people understand
the psychology of dealing
with a highway traffic cop.
Normal speeders will panic
and immidiately pull over to
the side. This is wrong. It
arouses co

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #28828 Previous topic | Next topic