Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #921
View in linear mode

Subject: "car wreck. :-(" Previous topic | Next topic
Diceman19Jan-06-06 02:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#921, "car wreck. :-("
Jan-06-06 02:33 PM by Diceman19

my womans sister backed into my car over new years.

she hit my car in existing damage. oh well i suppose. her insurance company gave me a grand and im getting all the body damage and dings fixed and getting the entire car resprayed the stock and original paint schemes.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

97eclipse97Jan-06-06 03:54 PM
Member since Jul 29th 2003
695 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#922, "RE: car wreck. :-("
In response to Reply # 0

I don't know whether to say "Hey that sucks" or "Hey congratulations!"? Maybe you should add a smily face after the frown. I guess it just goes to show you that it doesn't always suck getting hit.

'95 GSX - New motor/turbo going in...
'95 TSi AWD - For sale...buy me!
'03.5 MazdaSpeed Protege - Stock daily driver
'97 CBR 600 - Purple is a real man's color

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamJeff_99gsJan-06-06 05:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#923, "RE: car wreck. :-("
In response to Reply # 1

My Talon got hit by a snow blower over the holidays. I will not be getting a check to cover the damage.

Diceman19Jan-07-06 03:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#924, "RE: car wreck. :-("
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
My Talon got hit by a snow blower over the holidays. I will not be getting a check to cover the damage.

go after em. i would.

97eclipse97Jan-07-06 12:18 PM
Member since Jul 29th 2003
695 posts,
#925, "RE: car wreck. :-("
In response to Reply # 3

Who was doing the snow blowing? Unless it was yourself or someone in your family, why wouldn't you get money for the repairs?

'95 GSX - New motor/turbo going in...
'95 TSi AWD - For sale...buy me!
'03.5 MazdaSpeed Protege - Stock daily driver
'97 CBR 600 - Purple is a real man's color

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #921 Previous topic | Next topic