Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #8782
View in linear mode

Subject: "20 psi OWNED me :(" Previous topic | Next topic
kelvinb1Apr-09-05 09:03 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8782, "20 psi OWNED me :("

make sure your all your couplers are tight!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 20 psi OWNED me :(, Uberingram, Apr-09-05 09:05 AM, #1
RE: 20 psi OWNED me :(, kelvinb1, Apr-09-05 09:07 AM, #2
      RE: 20 psi OWNED me :(, Uberingram, Apr-09-05 09:09 AM, #3
           RE: 20 psi OWNED me :(, Vandy420a, Apr-11-05 03:28 AM, #4
                RE: 20 psi OWNED me :(, TeamJeff_99gs, Apr-11-05 07:25 AM, #5
                     RE: 20 psi OWNED me :(, kelvinb1, Apr-11-05 08:59 AM, #6
                          RE: 20 psi OWNED me :(, kelvinb1, Apr-12-05 02:17 PM, #7
                               RE: 20 psi OWNED me :(, Hult250R, Apr-12-05 02:45 PM, #8
                                    RE: 20 psi OWNED me :(, kelvinb1, Apr-13-05 01:30 PM, #9
                                         RE: 20 psi OWNED me :(, HybriDSM, Apr-13-05 01:57 PM, #10
                                              RE: 20 psi OWNED me :(, Uberingram, Apr-14-05 05:02 AM, #11
                                                   RE: 20 psi OWNED me :(, kelvinb1, Apr-14-05 09:53 AM, #12
                                                        RE: 20 psi OWNED me :(, FlyinEsi, Apr-14-05 10:01 AM, #13
                                                             RE: 20 psi OWNED me :(, Uberingram, Apr-14-05 10:15 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: 20 psi OWNED me :(, FlyinEsi, Apr-14-05 10:37 AM, #15

UberingramApr-09-05 09:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8783, "RE: 20 psi OWNED me :("
In response to Reply # 0
Apr-09-05 09:06 AM by Uberingram

Time for a CF hood.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kelvinb1Apr-09-05 09:07 AM
1543 posts,
#8784, "RE: 20 psi OWNED me :("
In response to Reply # 1

:) that would cost more then the car itself

UberingramApr-09-05 09:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#8785, "RE: 20 psi OWNED me :("
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by kelvinb1
that would cost more then the car itself

Eeeeh, still needs to too look presentable.

...and at least you didn't pull a stunt like I did and leave a wrench on the strut tower then drop the hood down. Inverse dents are not cool.

Vandy420aApr-11-05 03:28 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2037 posts,
#8786, "RE: 20 psi OWNED me :("
In response to Reply # 3

ouch man i'm sorry. Haha while we're on stupid car tricks---at least you didnt' forget to tighten a coolant hose and spray coolant all over the inside of your engine bay the first time you took the car out after the new turbo install...luckily it was the return line, but still...

or better yet, trip walking out to your car and scratch your fresh paint with your watch..

i know, i'm a spaz---

sorry to hear about the coupler, though

---------------------------------------

Black 98 GST missing her owner and looking for a new one...Inquiries welcome

TeamJeff_99gsApr-11-05 07:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#8787, "RE: 20 psi OWNED me :("
In response to Reply # 4

I have two of those guys from my old upper IC pipe when I still had the SMIC. That just means you are driving a modifed turbo DSM

kelvinb1Apr-11-05 08:59 AM
1543 posts,
#8788, "RE: 20 psi OWNED me :("
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
I have two of those guys from my old upper IC pipe when I still had the SMIC. That just means you are driving a modifed turbo DSM

steel intecooler pipes rule

kelvinb1Apr-12-05 02:17 PM
1543 posts,
#8789, "RE: 20 psi OWNED me :("
In response to Reply # 6

i owned this road today

license plate covered cause its posted on a local site.

Hult250RApr-12-05 02:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#8790, "RE: 20 psi OWNED me :("
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by kelvinb1
i owned this road today license plate covered cause its posted on a local site.

Thats Awesome!
I wanna find a cheap AWD DSM beater/Daily Driver so I can do exactly that!
Level B Roads Rule! lol

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

kelvinb1Apr-13-05 01:30 PM
1543 posts,
#8791, "RE: 20 psi OWNED me :("
In response to Reply # 8
Apr-13-05 01:32 PM by kelvinb1

but wait! theres more!

today it was like clay, and i even stopped in the middle to take pics and still didnt get stuck i love this car. its 4x4 what do you expect a nebraska kid to do?

i should keep a copy of these pics in my car, and when im beating mustangs and what not, ill show them what i do in my free time with it hahahaha

HybriDSMApr-13-05 01:57 PM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#8792, "RE: 20 psi OWNED me :("
In response to Reply # 9

Now that is a picture. Fantastic.

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

UberingramApr-14-05 05:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#8793, "RE: 20 psi OWNED me :("
In response to Reply # 10
Apr-14-05 05:03 AM by Uberingram

Haha, that was fucking sweet!

Edit: A coworker walked by right as I was looking at those and said "What if he gets stuck?!" LOL

kelvinb1Apr-14-05 09:53 AM
1543 posts,
#8794, "RE: 20 psi OWNED me :("
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by Uberingram
Haha, that was fucking sweet! Edit: A coworker walked by right as I was looking at those and said "What if he gets stuck?!" LOL

no one would get me till it got dry, which takes a few days

FlyinEsiApr-14-05 10:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#8795, "RE: 20 psi OWNED me :("
In response to Reply # 12

HAHAHAH, that is fucking awesome!!!

AZ crew, anybody want to go find some mud holes, or sand dunes and see if the X can make it!!!!

UberingramApr-14-05 10:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#8796, "RE: 20 psi OWNED me :("
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
AZ crew, anybody want to go find some mud holes, or sand dunes and see if the X can make it!!!!

Not in your car. I think it's a law somewhere that says a 2g as sexy as yours shouldn't leave pavement.

FlyinEsiApr-14-05 10:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#8797, "RE: 20 psi OWNED me :("
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by Uberingram
Originally posted by FlyinEsi AZ crew, anybody want to go find some mud holes, or sand dunes and see if the X can make it!!!!
Not in your car. I think it's a law somewhere that says a 2g as sexy as yours shouldn't leave pavement.

Good thing . . . because as far as I know, it hasn't.

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #8782 Previous topic | Next topic