Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #775
View in linear mode

Subject: "My interior is stock again =(" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratoreclipzGSTJan-31-06 11:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#775, "My interior is stock again =("

I should have taken before and after pics. The only thing left on the inside of the car is my SAFC and that'll be disconnected tonight when I get to his house.
Aside of being FWD and an AT, I REALLY liked this car. It was fast, fun and loud as hell. Turned a lot of heads and impressed a lot of people. The ones I took for hell rides couldn't believe how much power they felt from not only an AT but from a 4 cyl. I had to pop the hood on more than one occasion to prove I didn't have a v6.
I'm going to miss her. It's going to hurt tonight to rip out all the blood, sweat, hard work and money I dumped into it. It's going to hurt even more to drive it home with a t25 strapped on at stock boost levels and a stock exaust.
The new car however will make up for some of it.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: My interior is stock again =(, 420a-Tnthewerks, Jan-31-06 12:00 PM, #1
RE: My interior is stock again =(, BlackMagic, Jan-31-06 12:13 PM, #2
RE: My interior is stock again =(, ScreaminE, Jan-31-06 12:52 PM, #3
      RE: My interior is stock again =(, Hult250R, Jan-31-06 12:58 PM, #4
           RE: My interior is stock again =(, ModeratoreclipzGST, Jan-31-06 01:10 PM, #5
                RE: My interior is stock again =(, 97eclipse97, Jan-31-06 06:24 PM, #6
                     RE: My interior is stock again =(, ModeratoreclipzGST, Jan-31-06 07:55 PM, #7
                          RE: My interior is stock again =(, 97eclipse97, Feb-01-06 04:10 AM, #8
                               RE: My interior is stock again =(, ModeratoreclipzGST, Feb-01-06 08:01 AM, #9
                                    RE: My interior is stock again =(, 97eclipse97, Feb-01-06 04:55 PM, #10
                                         RE: My interior is stock again =(, ScreaminE, Feb-07-06 12:06 PM, #11

420a-TnthewerksJan-31-06 12:00 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#776, "RE: My interior is stock again =("
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by eclipzGST
It's going to hurt even more to drive it home with a t25 strapped on at stock boost levels and a stock exaust.

LOL, you have no idea..

GL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlackMagicJan-31-06 12:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#777, "RE: My interior is stock again =("
In response to Reply # 0

I should have taken before and after pics. The only thing left on the inside of the car is my SAFC and that'll be disconnected tonight when I get to his house. Aside of being FWD and an AT, I REALLY liked this car. It was fast, fun and loud as hell. Turned a lot of heads and impressed a lot of people. The ones I took for hell rides couldn't believe how much power they felt from not only an AT but from a 4 cyl. I had to pop the hood on more than one occasion to prove I didn't have a v6. I'm going to miss her. It's going to hurt tonight to rip out all the blood, sweat, hard work and money I dumped into it. It's going to hurt even more to drive it home with a t25 strapped on at stock boost levels and a stock exaust. The new car however will make up for some of it.

what's ur new car gonna be?

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

ScreaminEJan-31-06 12:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#778, "RE: My interior is stock again =("
In response to Reply # 2

Eve-Hoe!

Hult250RJan-31-06 12:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#779, "RE: My interior is stock again =("
In response to Reply # 3

So what all was pulled off the car to make it "stock" again??

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

ModeratoreclipzGSTJan-31-06 01:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#780, "RE: My interior is stock again =("
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Hult250R
So what all was pulled off the car to make it "stock" again??

Well, I just took out all the guages, pods, bezel, turbotimer and radio.
Tonight, the turbo, FMIC, piping, exaust, SAFC, fuel pump, injectors and anything else thats left comes out. Then we put the stock crap back on.

When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

97eclipse97Jan-31-06 06:24 PM
Member since Jul 29th 2003
695 posts,
#781, "RE: My interior is stock again =("
In response to Reply # 5

I think he wanted more specifics, like what turbo you were running, etc (because I also have no clue!)

I decided that the T-25 isn't bad at all when you rev up to like 5000 and dump it (don't try this on your AT boys!)...it's just hitting the gas anytime after it's already spooled that is a huge disappointment...

I just can't wait until my GSX is done and ready. I got the car in February, then it went in to get the rust fixed shortly after. I got it back like April 30, and it was been down since May 15th of 2005...

All I have left is to finish installing my MBC and gauges, WB02, driveshaft, exhaust and fuel pump...

'95 GSX - New motor/turbo going in...
'95 TSi AWD - For sale...buy me!
'03.5 MazdaSpeed Protege - Stock daily driver
'97 CBR 600 - Purple is a real man's color

ModeratoreclipzGSTJan-31-06 07:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#782, "RE: My interior is stock again =("
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by 97eclipse97
I think he wanted more specifics, like what turbo you were running, etc (because I also have no clue!)

Oooohhhh. I'll just list off everything that ended up in a pile in Matts garage:
EvoIII 16g
SBR 2.5" o2 housing w/dump <-- I'm gonna miss that the most!
Extreme Motorsports 3" cat back
RC 550's
walbor 190 rewired
safc
turbo XS MBC
3 gauge pillar pod
2 gauge cluster bezel
westtach EGT guage
auto meter sport comp boost
|| || || || A/F
|| || || || tranny temp
|| || || || water temp
Spal 13" fan
I think thats about it.
The ride home sucked. My car is way too quiet now. Boost was ok till about 4K and then it mysteriously disappeared.

97eclipse97Feb-01-06 04:10 AM
695 posts,
#783, "RE: My interior is stock again =("
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by eclipzGSTThe ride home sucked. My car is way too quiet now. Boost was ok till about 4K and then it mysteriously disappeared.

Haha, I think the t-25 just says screw you guys I'm going home after 4 or 5k

You weren't still running a stock clutch in there were you (although I imagine you would just leave it in there either way)

BTW, how much boost were you running?

ModeratoreclipzGSTFeb-01-06 08:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#784, "RE: My interior is stock again =("
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by eclipzGSTThe ride home sucked. My car is way too quiet now. Boost was ok till about 4K and then it mysteriously disappeared.
Haha, I think the t-25 just says screw you guys I'm going home after 4 or 5k You weren't still running a stock clutch in there were you (although I imagine you would just leave it in there either way) BTW, how much boost were you running?

What? Stock end clutches?
I was running 19psi all summer and turned it down to 17 for the winter.

97eclipse97Feb-01-06 04:55 PM
695 posts,
#785, "RE: My interior is stock again =("
In response to Reply # 9

Haha, I think the t-25 just says screw you guys I'm going home after 4 or 5k You weren't still running a stock clutch in there were you (although I imagine you would just leave it in there either way) BTW, how much boost were you running?
What? Stock end clutches? I was running 19psi all summer and turned it down to 17 for the winter.

Oh boy. Yup, completly forgot you're auto. (even though it has been mentioned at least 50 times recently)

At least now you have to get a manual!

ScreaminEFeb-07-06 12:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#786, "RE: My interior is stock again =("
In response to Reply # 10

And you want some sort of sympathy while we get to gander at your new sig!

I hate you!

J/K

I hope you enjoy the new ride.

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #775 Previous topic | Next topic