Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #670
View in linear mode

Subject: "4g63" Previous topic | Next topic
TwisteAug-26-01 08:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#670, "4g63"

what, exactly does 4g63 stand for? Thanx...i found this really sweet decal for an eclipse that is like the intel inside symbol cept it says 4g63 inside so i was wondering if i should get it. I have a 96 GS. just wanted to know if i had a 4g63 inside !

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon
Creator of one of the longest and most controversial posts in 2gnt history...
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=38&topic_id=112462&mesg_id=112462&page=

Originally posted by KaptainMyke
this is the greatest topic posting i have ever seen, in my entire life on the internet.

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice
i can't see my keyboard to type

this is great.

Originally posted by nappyjim
make sure you let her know what the dillyo is. just tell her you was the peanut butter and she was the jelly and that night, God decided to make a peanut butter n jelly sandwhich. But let her know God dont eat peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches everyday.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 4g63, Infernaldaemon, Aug-26-01 08:23 AM, #1
RE: 4g63, Twiste, Aug-26-01 09:14 AM, #2
      RE: 4g63, klipzracer, Aug-26-01 09:26 AM, #3
RE: 4g63, hellhound, Aug-28-01 05:36 AM, #4
RE: 4g63, gsnt2g, Aug-28-01 05:37 PM, #5
      RE: 4g63, Eclipse550HP, Aug-28-01 09:54 PM, #6

InfernaldaemonAug-26-01 08:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
28 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#671, "RE: 4g63"
In response to Reply # 0

thats the engine in the turbo klipses, gst gsx. the n/a rs,gs is the 420a
id

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwisteAug-26-01 09:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#672, "RE: 4g63"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanx

420A Inside baby!

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon
Creator of one of the longest and most controversial posts in 2gnt history...
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=38&topic_id=112462&mesg_id=112462&page=

Originally posted by KaptainMyke
this is the greatest topic posting i have ever seen, in my entire life on the internet.

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice
i can't see my keyboard to type

this is great.

Originally posted by nappyjim
make sure you let her know what the dillyo is. just tell her you was the peanut butter and she was the jelly and that night, God decided to make a peanut butter n jelly sandwhich. But let her know God dont eat peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches everyday.

klipzracerAug-26-01 09:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#673, "RE: 4g63"
In response to Reply # 2

i'll take 1 sticker of each please

Chris Dishmon
chrisdishmon@hotmail.com or
chrisdishmon@yahoo.com (pretty original, huh?)

I have no really neat sayings to post here and too much $h!t done to my car to post either! Just visit my web site.

http://klipzracer.homestead.com/index.html
my new baby!

hellhoundAug-28-01 05:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
62 posts,
#674, "RE: 4g63"
In response to Reply # 0

Ya but you dont wanna put 420 inside on your car man...Cops will have your ass pulled over every two blocks...wanting to search your car...
Hellhound

gsnt2gAug-28-01 05:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
49 posts,
#675, "RE: 4g63"
In response to Reply # 4

YUPP!!! Been there. Although I have found that if you pull out the drinkholder/ashtray and stuff your shit WAAAY inside....

RS Akimoto intake
Pilot MS strut tower brace
Arospeed cat back
1 1/2" cut off dump tube
sleeveless BCS port
BLITZ dual TT
17" NICHE Runners
Toyo Proxxes FZ4'
altezzas (+10 hp)
tint (+5 hp)
stereo stuff....

Eclipse550HPAug-28-01 09:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
625 posts,
#676, "RE: 4g63"
In response to Reply # 5

FUCKIN PIG"S!!!!!!!!!!

Before

After

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #670 Previous topic | Next topic