Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #657
View in linear mode

Subject: "12 sec GSX" Previous topic | Next topic
ECLiPSE56Jul-17-01 07:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
181 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#657, "12 sec GSX"

I met this guy at my girl's friend's birthday get together at TGI Friday's a few hours ago.. when we first got there i saw this silver eclipse w/ carbon fiber hood and front/rear aftermarket bumpers and apex'i FMIC spooling up and blowing off in the parking lot.. at first i thought it was Wyatt's car cuz it looked a lot like it from where i was.. after dinner i talked to him cuz he was the birthday boy's friend.. turns out to be a 96 GSX boostin 25psi running 12's on a big ass turbo.. forgot what it was called.. but right now the stock turbo was on cuz he has to pass smog soon.. i got to ride in that thing and SH*T!! thing is STRONG.. stronging than my friend's Z28.. i was impressed.. i love boost!! can't wait to get on it! and that AWD is sweet too!

Allan

-=-=--=---FiFty SiX- 1997 Mitsu Eclipse RS (soon to be boostin. .)-=-==-=--=-
=-=-=--=-=-=--_----_-_-_-DSM Bay Area Chapter-_---__--_--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--

Allan
allan@sablan.org

--=-=-=-=----------representin NoRCALi/BaY ArEa since '97-----=-=-=-=------

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

theblueghostJul-17-01 11:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
19 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#658, "RE: 12 sec GSX"
In response to Reply # 0

SWEEEEEEEEET

http://www.picturetrail.com/theblueghost
theblueghost@hotmail.com
1997 RS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipticriderJul-18-01 08:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1061 posts,
#659, "RE: 12 sec GSX"
In response to Reply # 1

i to can not wait to boost. i won't leave this board when i do. ya'll kinda just grew on me.

www.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/eclipticrides
mods:
GS-T muffler
pvc cai
hotter spark plugs
sticker on back
mesh grill
piaa plasma blue fog lights
mesh over the rear center piece
mods to come:
turbo/nitrous/cyclone engine swap
one of the three.
eibach coilovers
17 in. white racing wheels
custom exhaust
body kit
paint job
wing
ect.

DAVE_FL (Guest)Jul-18-01 10:02 AM

#660, "RE: 12 sec GSX"
In response to Reply # 0

Boosting is fun!!!! 12 seconds is very fast. That car would smoke a Z28.

DAVE_FL
97 T-GS
HRC stage 1
Orlando DSM

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #657 Previous topic | Next topic