Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #4491
View in linear mode

Subject: "what you guys think of a 1g project?" Previous topic | Next topic
ZadensDSMOct-08-03 12:50 PM
Member since Aug 18th 2003
175 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4491, "what you guys think of a 1g project?"

i just found (in my area) a 1g (not sure of year yet) tsi awd...
it has 112k on the odometer, says it has new motor clutch and tranny... has many scratches, tail lights are busted and small hole in front bumper cover, they're asking $2500...... i am going to talk to the owner, test drive it and check everything b4 buying but i just thought i'd post to see what everyones opinions might be about that price..... as of now i know nothing about 1g's...... why i posted it here.....

tia

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Mr MikeOct-08-03 02:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4492, "RE: what you guys think of a 1g project?"
In response to Reply # 0

The price is too high. That's what I paid for mine. I know that I paid too much but I was looking for almost a year and I didn't feel like waiting anymore. Does the guy have reciepts for the new drivetrain?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratoreclipzGSTOct-08-03 07:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#4493, "RE: what you guys think of a 1g project?"
In response to Reply # 1

Thats what KBB is on a GOOD condition 1G. Talk him down, talk him WAYYY down.

-Tony
98'GST
92'TSI-AWD

eclipzgst@charter.net
http://eclipzgst.webhop.net
http://www.newengdsm.org/

turboclipz on AIM

"...don't make me photoshop your pants so high that your undies start going over your head, think of it as a kaptainmyke wedgie if you will" -Kap'n Myke

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #4491 Previous topic | Next topic