Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #287
View in linear mode

Subject: "tomorrow is the day" Previous topic | Next topic
Diceman19Jun-16-06 10:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#287, "tomorrow is the day"

im finally installing all or most of the parts that have been piling up since last fall. wish me luck.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: tomorrow is the day, 420a-Tnthewerks, Jun-16-06 12:03 PM, #1
RE: tomorrow is the day, TeamDR1665, Jun-16-06 12:40 PM, #2
      RE: tomorrow is the day, Diceman19, Jun-17-06 09:45 AM, #3
           RE: tomorrow is the day, burntheblobs, Jun-18-06 06:12 PM, #4
           RE: tomorrow is the day, Diceman19, Jun-20-06 05:17 PM, #5
           RE: tomorrow is the day, Remy, Jul-03-06 09:21 AM, #6
                RE: tomorrow is the day, ModeratoreclipzGST, Jul-04-06 09:54 AM, #7

420a-TnthewerksJun-16-06 12:03 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#288, "RE: tomorrow is the day"
In response to Reply # 0

Good luck! I always like to order a pizza on those types of days..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamDR1665Jun-16-06 12:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#289, "RE: tomorrow is the day"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
Good luck! I always like to order a pizza on those types of days..

Haha. Good times. Don't forget your "victory dance." This can be either a stiff drink or a good smoke, imo.

Diceman19Jun-17-06 09:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#290, "RE: tomorrow is the day"
In response to Reply # 2

got a little bit done today. tranny is out. axle nuts were a pain until we bought the proper socket and used air tools. both fronts needed replaced because of torn cv boots. first time the tranny has been out in this car since mitsu had hands on it and it only took about 4.5 hours or so. pics are here.

http://gallery.indystars.org/spring06

burntheblobsJun-18-06 06:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1445 posts,
#291, "RE: tomorrow is the day"
In response to Reply # 3

How is it coming now?

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - SOLD
2006 Mustang GT Convertible

Diceman19Jun-20-06 05:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#292, "RE: tomorrow is the day"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by burntheblobs
How is it coming now?

same as of today. im back at work on 12's for four days, wont be working on it until at least saturday.

RemyJul-03-06 09:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#293, "RE: tomorrow is the day"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Diceman19
first time the tranny has been out in this car since mitsu had hands on it and it only took about 4.5 hours or so.

Only ?? Wtf. A real Dsmer should have that out in under a hour ! On a 1g even faster lol I am on half kidding.

----------------------------------------
GT35 and stuff.
Lucky Number 6 ...

ModeratoreclipzGSTJul-04-06 09:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#294, "RE: tomorrow is the day"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Remy
Originally posted by Diceman19 first time the tranny has been out in this car since mitsu had hands on it and it only took about 4.5 hours or so.
Only ?? Wtf. A real Dsmer should have that out in under a hour ! On a 1g even faster lol I am on half kidding.

which half?

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #287 Previous topic | Next topic