Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #272
View in linear mode

Subject: "Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratoreclipzGSTJul-27-06 08:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#272, "Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?"

It was Buschurs old RWD car that had changed hands a few times and ended up in New England where Bruce K. got it together and brought it to the shootout a few years ago. Well, it changed hands again and this is what the new setup looks like.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?, FlyinEsi, Jul-28-06 04:22 AM, #1
RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?, kelvinb1, Jul-28-06 06:36 AM, #2
RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?, Diceman19, Jul-29-06 08:40 AM, #6
      RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?, TeamJeff_99gs, Jul-29-06 08:59 AM, #7
           RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?, Diceman19, Jul-29-06 05:02 PM, #8
           RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?, 97eclipse97, Jul-29-06 05:56 PM, #9
RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?, EclipseTical, Jul-28-06 07:41 AM, #3
      RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?, 420a-Tnthewerks, Jul-29-06 12:37 AM, #4
           RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?, Teamner947, Jul-29-06 06:01 AM, #5
                RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?, kelvinb1, Aug-04-06 08:33 AM, #10

FlyinEsiJul-28-06 04:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#273, "RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?"
In response to Reply # 0

H-O-L-Y...S-H-I-T

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kelvinb1Jul-28-06 06:36 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#274, "RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?"
In response to Reply # 1

so is that a 91 with a 92 front end?

Diceman19Jul-29-06 08:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#275, "RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by kelvinb1
so is that a 91 with a 92 front end?

nope, the 91 front end is a little different due to the popups. that is 92 all the way.

TeamJeff_99gsJul-29-06 08:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#276, "RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Diceman19
Originally posted by kelvinb1 so is that a 91 with a 92 front end?
nope, the 91 front end is a little different due to the popups. that is 92 all the way.

No, he's right. It is a 91 with a 92 front end.

And that turbo is nuts man. I look forward to seeing what that car can do now. I'm glad it is still kicking around.

Diceman19Jul-29-06 05:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#277, "RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
No, he's right. It is a 91 with a 92 front end. And that turbo is nuts man. I look forward to seeing what that car can do now. I'm glad it is still kicking around.

just testin you jeff. have you heard from matt lately? aint seen him around.

97eclipse97Jul-29-06 05:56 PM
Member since Jul 29th 2003
695 posts,
#278, "RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
No, he's right. It is a 91 with a 92 front end. And that turbo is nuts man. I look forward to seeing what that car can do now. I'm glad it is still kicking around.

Let's put it this way, the car ran a high 9 on the old setup Once it is fully tuned and everything, it should be about 3 seconds faster

'95 GSX - New motor/turbo going in...
'95 TSi AWD - For sale...buy me!
'03.5 MazdaSpeed Protege - Stock daily driver
'97 CBR 600 - Purple is a real man's color

EclipseTicalJul-28-06 07:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
648 posts,
#279, "RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
H-O-L-Y...S-H-I-T

x2

~Sean

99 GSX
97 RS--SOLD

420a-TnthewerksJul-29-06 12:37 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#280, "RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?"
In response to Reply # 3

I LITERALLY could not get myself to pick my jaw up for at least 7 seconds.

Teamner947Jul-29-06 06:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
#281, "RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?"
In response to Reply # 4

I remember seeing that thing in person on a trailer at the shootout 2 years ago. That thing was nuts. I think the only thing that is still stock on that car are the cam gears!

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

kelvinb1Aug-04-06 08:33 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#282, "RE: Any of you guys remember "mighty mouse"?"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by ner947
I remember seeing that thing in person on a trailer at the shootout 2 years ago. That thing was nuts. I think the only thing that is still stock on that car are the cam gears!

mitsu oil filter to haha

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #272 Previous topic | Next topic