Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #1665
View in linear mode

Subject: "Rekey 1G" Previous topic | Next topic
JReynosaAug-07-05 03:19 PM
Member since Oct 15th 2003
396 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1665, "Rekey 1G"

Someone tried to break into my car. So, now I can't open my car with the key. I have to crawl through the hatch. How hard is it to rekey the car and where do I buy the parts to do it at? I thought there was a vfaq on it but I couldn't find it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-07-05 05:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1666, "RE: Rekey 1G"
In response to Reply # 0

So what exactly do you need? New lock cylinders? Dealer. New keys? Dealer. Complete set? Dealer.
You could also have a locksmith look at them. They may not be completely trashed.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #1665 Previous topic | Next topic