Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #11645
View in linear mode

Subject: "It begins..." Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-01-04 08:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11645, "It begins..."

I'm going to order the turbo tonight and the rest of the stuff this week.
Now I just have to keep my eyes open for a used S-AFC...
I can't WAIT to get all the shit on and tuned.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: It begins..., Diceman19, Mar-01-04 08:21 AM, #1
RE: It begins..., Vandy420a, Mar-01-04 09:08 AM, #3
      RE: It begins..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-01-04 12:34 PM, #5
           RE: It begins..., Diceman19, Mar-01-04 12:37 PM, #6
RE: It begins..., Pushin420a, Mar-01-04 08:46 AM, #2
RE: It begins..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-01-04 12:33 PM, #4
      RE: It begins..., Jen, Mar-02-04 10:29 AM, #7
           RE: It begins..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-02-04 10:49 AM, #8
                RE: It begins..., Jen, Mar-02-04 02:31 PM, #9
                     RE: It begins..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-02-04 03:27 PM, #10
                          RE: It begins..., TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-02-04 05:23 PM, #11
                               RE: It begins..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-02-04 06:03 PM, #12
                                    RE: It begins..., Jen, Mar-03-04 09:36 AM, #13
                                         RE: It begins..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-03-04 10:22 AM, #14
                                              RE: It begins..., Jen, Mar-03-04 10:36 AM, #15
                                                   RE: It begins..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-04-04 03:47 PM, #16
                                                        RE: It begins..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-09-04 04:27 PM, #17
                                                             RE: It begins..., Remy, Mar-09-04 05:31 PM, #18
                                                                  RE: It begins..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-09-04 08:11 PM, #19
                                                                       RE: It begins..., MoreBoost, Mar-09-04 09:12 PM, #20
                                                                            RE: It begins..., Remy, Mar-10-04 12:51 AM, #21
                                                                            RE: It begins..., MoreBoost, Mar-11-04 09:48 AM, #22
                                                                            RE: It begins..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-11-04 09:59 AM, #23
                                                                                 RE: It begins..., deuce, Mar-11-04 10:23 AM, #24

Diceman19Mar-01-04 08:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11646, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 0

whats that do?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vandy420aMar-01-04 09:08 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2037 posts,
#11647, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 1
Mar-01-04 09:08 AM by Vandy420a

Originally posted by Diceman19
whats that do?

makes the bass louder and the neon brighter...

Vandy

---------------------------------------

Black 98 GST missing her owner and looking for a new one...Inquiries welcome

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-01-04 12:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#11648, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Vandy420a
Originally posted by Diceman19 whats that do?
makes the bass louder and the neon brighter... Vandy

Damn, I'm gonna have to sell that thing now... I bought it cause I thought it was a BOV amplifier.

When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

Diceman19Mar-01-04 12:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#11649, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Originally posted by Vandy420a
Originally posted by Diceman19 whats that do?
makes the bass louder and the neon brighter... Vandy
Damn, I'm gonna have to sell that thing now... I bought it cause I thought it was a BOV amplifier.

oh man, sell it to me. i want a louder bov and brighter neons and louder bass. how many of those can i get put in? it seems that those things is perfect for me!!!!

Pushin420aMar-01-04 08:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#11650, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 0

Now I just have to keep my eyes open for a used S-AFC...

I got one....safc-2 still new in box.

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-01-04 12:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#11651, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 2
Mar-01-04 12:36 PM by eclipzGST

I just ordered my turbo, o2 housing and install kit.
Now I need just injectors, FP and S-AFC.

Originally posted by Pushin420a
Now I just have to keep my eyes open for a used S-AFC... I got one....safc-2 still new in box.

$200 shipped

JenMar-02-04 10:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#11652, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 4
Mar-02-04 10:30 AM by Jen

Originally posted by Pushin420a Now I just have to keep my eyes open for a used S-AFC... I got one....safc-2 still new in box.
$200 shipped

$215! And I pay shipping! Looking for one too... lol

Jen
95 Eagle Talon ESi
97 Mitsubishi Spyder GS-T
90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
91 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-02-04 10:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#11653, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Jen
Originally posted by Pushin420a Now I just have to keep my eyes open for a used S-AFC... I got one....safc-2 still new in box.
$200 shipped
$215! And I pay shipping! Looking for one too... lol Jen 95 Eagle Talon ESi 97 Mitsubishi Spyder GS-T 90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 91 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 91 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

HEY! This is MY thread!

JenMar-02-04 02:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#11654, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by Jen
$200 shipped
$215! And I pay shipping! Looking for one too... lol
HEY! This is MY thread!

Kiss my ass!

j/k

Jen
95 Eagle Talon ESi
90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-02-04 03:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#11655, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 9
Mar-02-04 03:32 PM by eclipzGST

Originally posted by Jen
Kiss my ass! j/k

you first.

TeamJeff_99gsMar-02-04 05:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#11656, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 10

Now now kids, play nice.

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-02-04 06:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#11657, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
Now now kids, play nice.

weren't we?

JenMar-03-04 09:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#11658, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by Jen Kiss my ass! j/k
you first.

Your turn

Originally posted by Jeff_99gs Now now kids, play nice.
weren't we?

Yes! Take that, both of you->

Jen
95 Eagle Talon ESi
90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-03-04 10:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#11659, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 13

lol. You're too funny.
Glad to see you around more often.

JenMar-03-04 10:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#11660, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 14

lol. You're too funny. Glad to see you around more often.

Thank my boss for keeping me bored all day...

Jen
95 Eagle Talon ESi
90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-04-04 03:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#11661, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 15

I called Curt at SBR this afternoon and I should be getting my turbo and install kit on Tues or Wed.
I should also be getting the FP and injectors around the same time as long as they mail the stuff out within a day of getting my money. S-AFC is in the works also. I found one on the trader thats already boxed and ready to be shipped. I sent him a money order today.
The only thing I'm waiting on is the o2 housing which is still BO'd for at least 7 days. Everything SHOULD be on by the end of the month. Once everything is on, I just need to get my UICP made for my front mount and then I can start tuning.

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-09-04 04:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#11662, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 16

Almost there!
I got the turbo today and fuel pump yesterday.
Waiting on injectors, S-AFC and o2 housing.
Injectors and S-AFC should be here in the next few days but the o2 housing's on B.O.
I'm still going to have to wait at least 7-10 days. I'm shooting for an April 3rd install. Think I should start soaking it with PB Blaster now? heh.

RemyMar-09-04 05:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#11663, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 17

You going to the east coast shoot out ?

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-09-04 08:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#11664, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by Remy
You going to the east coast shoot out ? #333

Englishtown? dunno yet. It's a pretty far hike.
But I checked the distance to Lebanon Valley last night and I'll be making a few trips out there definetly since it's actually closer to me than New England Dragway.
I wanna see the track at least a few times before Shoot Out so I can get a rough idea what the car wil be capable of.

MoreBoostMar-09-04 09:12 PM
Member since Feb 03rd 2002
147 posts,
#11665, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 19

Maybe I missed something but what turbo are you getting anyway? Well good luck on your set-up. Man I'll miss my DSM, I'll still be coming here though.

Man I love my new Z

RemyMar-10-04 12:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#11666, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 20

Originally posted by MoreBoost
Maybe I missed something but what turbo are you getting anyway? Well good luck on your set-up. Man I'll miss my DSM, I'll still be coming here though. Man I love my new Z

YOU SOLD THE CAR THAT FAST ????????????

MoreBoostMar-11-04 09:48 AM
Member since Feb 03rd 2002
147 posts,
#11667, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 21

Ya that fast hehe, I guess having black rims with silver lip and carbon fiber and FMIC really looked very attracting. I sold it for 10,000 cash!

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-11-04 09:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#11668, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 20

Originally posted by MoreBoost
Maybe I missed something but what turbo are you getting anyway? Well good luck on your set-up. Man I'll miss my DSM, I'll still be coming here though. Man I love my new Z

waiting for install:
EVOIII 16G
walbro 190
550cc injectors (in transit)
guages from Talon + EGT I just picked up.
S-AFC (in transit)
BR race FMIC (older version)
o2 housing w/dump from SBR. (BO'd for another week or so)

Also, I might add, after new setup is all on, I'll have a few things for sale:
t25 w/60K TT'd and mobil1
2G o2 housing.(condition unknown as of yet)
stock 2G SMIC
Extreme motorsports U+LICP
also may have 2G exaust manifold for sale in a few months. I'm thinking of going w/ a tubular design to lessen spool time.

deuceMar-11-04 10:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#11669, "RE: It begins..."
In response to Reply # 23

sounds like a monster is breading...good luck

My 2gnt will forever be missed.....
Hello 1997 GS-T Spyder!!!!

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #11645 Previous topic | Next topic