Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #9985
View in linear mode

Subject: "couple pics of the new ride" Previous topic | Next topic
2geclipselamboedMay-31-06 06:05 AM
Member since Jan 12th 2006
265 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9985, "couple pics of the new ride"

the last pic is the car altogether but before i installed the new bumper..the other one was about half falling off so i sold it for 30 bucks. any suggestions on what i should do with it next??? I just ordered a momo cf steering wheel and shift knob

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: couple pics of the new ride, ModeratoreclipzGST, May-31-06 07:08 AM, #1
RE: couple pics of the new ride, saikou, May-31-06 11:14 AM, #2
RE: couple pics of the new ride, 2geclipselamboed, May-31-06 11:34 AM, #3
      RE: couple pics of the new ride, youkickedmydog, Jun-01-06 04:17 AM, #4
           RE: couple pics of the new ride, cc8balla, Jun-01-06 05:38 AM, #5
           RE: couple pics of the new ride, Steve, Jun-01-06 05:50 AM, #6
           RE: couple pics of the new ride, 2geclipselamboed, Jun-01-06 05:52 AM, #7
                RE: couple pics of the new ride, 420a-Tnthewerks, Jun-01-06 11:09 AM, #9
                RE: couple pics of the new ride, dsmmyth, Jun-01-06 12:28 PM, #10
                RE: couple pics of the new ride, saikou, Jun-02-06 05:04 AM, #11
                     RE: couple pics of the new ride, QC DSM ESiT, Jun-02-06 10:54 PM, #12
                          RE: couple pics of the new ride, dsmmyth, Jun-03-06 03:51 AM, #14
           RE: couple pics of the new ride, Hult250R, Jun-01-06 11:05 AM, #8
                RE: couple pics of the new ride, slowmitsu, Jun-03-06 03:29 AM, #13
                     RE: couple pics of the new ride, BlackMagic, Jun-03-06 04:21 AM, #15
                          RE: couple pics of the new ride, burntheblobs, Jun-03-06 08:01 AM, #16
                               RE: couple pics of the new ride, 2geclipselamboed, Jun-04-06 11:11 AM, #17
                                    RE: couple pics of the new ride, kelvinb1, Jun-04-06 01:25 PM, #18

ModeratoreclipzGSTMay-31-06 07:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9989, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 0
May-31-06 07:10 AM by eclipzGST

Is this the car you're painting? Nice score! And now that I see the engine bay, the electron blue should have been your first choice.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

saikouMay-31-06 11:14 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#10007, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 1

I never understood why people would paint their fuse box covers in the engine bay.

Nice car though, get some more pictures of a few side shots and I'll be happy.

2geclipselamboedMay-31-06 11:34 AM
265 posts,
#10011, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Is this the car you're painting? Nice score! And now that I see the engine bay, the electron blue should have been your first choice.

yeah that is the car i am painting. It is faster than hell right now, just got the lisence plates on today and took it for a spin..so nice to be able to play around with mustang all day lol

youkickedmydogJun-01-06 04:17 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
#10067, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 3
Jun-01-06 04:18 AM by youkickedmydog

bigger turbo.... gt35r, dont be scard.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

cc8ballaJun-01-06 05:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#10071, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 4

Leave it the way it is too, except for paint. Paint it electon blue, no graphics, no lambo doors, etc.

Looks good.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

SteveJun-01-06 05:50 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#10072, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 5

Effin Nice Now Give it to me.

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

2geclipselamboedJun-01-06 05:52 AM
265 posts,
#10073, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by cc8balla
Leave it the way it is too, except for paint. Paint it electon blue, no graphics, no lambo doors, etc. Looks good.

The paint is for certain, and i thought about putting the lambos on from my rs onto it but prolly not going to now. Just bought a carbon fiber gas door and looking into getting some all black racing seats

420a-TnthewerksJun-01-06 11:09 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#10093, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 7
Jun-01-06 11:09 AM by 420a-Tnthewerks

Originally posted by 2geclipselamboed
Just bought a carbon fiber gas door

A tear or 90 have just fallen from my eyeballs.

dsmmythJun-01-06 12:28 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#10096, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
Originally posted by 2geclipselamboed Just bought a carbon fiber gas door
A tear or 90 have just fallen from my eyeballs.

ROFL.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

saikouJun-02-06 05:04 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#10139, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by 2geclipselamboed
Originally posted by cc8balla Leave it the way it is too, except for paint. Paint it electon blue, no graphics, no lambo doors, etc. Looks good.
The paint is for certain, and i thought about putting the lambos on from my rs onto it but prolly not going to now. Just bought a carbon fiber gas door and looking into getting some all black racing seats

That shit belongs on the RS.

QC DSM ESiTJun-02-06 10:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#10180, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 11

Does that has a stupid erector set style wing on it? If it does I would take the shit off. What the heck is at the bottom of the windshield? Looks like some tribal graphics or something, anyway whatever it is I would take it off too. Other then that the car looks good. It will look very nice once you have it painted blue. Oh and please for the love of god don't rice the thing out. That means don't put some pointless carbon fiber stuff on there that you don't need. (Cough) CF gas door (Cough) Sorry I don't mean to sound like a dick, I'm just answering your question on what I think you should do next.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

dsmmythJun-03-06 03:51 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#10186, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT
Does that has a stupid erector set style wing on it? If it does I would take the shit off. What the heck is at the bottom of the windshield? Looks like some tribal graphics or something, anyway whatever it is I would take it off too. Other then that the car looks good. It will look very nice once you have it painted blue. Oh and please for the love of god don't rice the thing out. That means don't put some pointless carbon fiber stuff on there that you don't need. (Cough) CF gas door (Cough) Sorry I don't mean to sound like a dick, I'm just answering your question on what I think you should do next.

Lol. No mercy!

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Hult250RJun-01-06 11:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#10092, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by youkickedmydog
bigger turbo.... gt35r, dont be scard.

The turbo thats in it is "cute" lol

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

slowmitsuJun-03-06 03:29 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#10185, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 8

Give us some details on the car.

_______

BPU'd skittle

BlackMagicJun-03-06 04:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#10187, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by slowmitsu
Give us some details on the car.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

burntheblobsJun-03-06 08:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1445 posts,
#10193, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 15
Jun-03-06 08:05 AM by burntheblobs

That is a BEAUTIFUL fucking car. Take off the decals though. If I were you I'd keep working on getting a nice interior. Black leather =).

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - SOLD
2006 Mustang GT Convertible

2geclipselamboedJun-04-06 11:11 AM
265 posts,
#10249, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by burntheblobs
That is a BEAUTIFUL fucking car. Take off the decals though. If I were you I'd keep working on getting a nice interior. Black leather =).

Yeah the car is really clean has no dings dents rust or scratches anywhere. The tribal graphic on the bottom says Akuma. It is a local performance shop around here that told me if i put that on i would get 30 percent off everything i ordered there so i put it on. Thats the only graphic on the car. And whoever said something about the wing it just has the normal gs-t wing on it.

kelvinb1Jun-04-06 01:25 PM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#10255, "RE: couple pics of the new ride"
In response to Reply # 17
Jun-04-06 01:26 PM by kelvinb1

high performance suspension must require some airflow i guess

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #9985 Previous topic | Next topic