Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #49059
View in linear mode

Subject: "Google Hangouts" Previous topic | Next topic
freelancefoolAug-03-16 09:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49059, "Google Hangouts"

If any of you people want in on the google hangouts, post up. They recently released a significantly easier way to join recently if you want to talk.

We have a lot of old school people in here that like to hangout (see what I did there) and chat since the application makes it way easy to connect and stay connected.

My Blog

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

UberingramAug-03-16 09:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49061, "RE: Google Hangouts"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by freelancefool
a lot of old school people

/cough
/hack
/wheeze

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

freelancefoolAug-03-16 10:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#49062, "RE: Google Hangouts"
In response to Reply # 1

Like this scrub here.

My Blog

sonikbewmOct-16-16 05:03 AM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#49075, "RE: Google Hangouts"
In response to Reply # 1
Oct-16-16 05:04 AM by sonikbewm

Originally posted by Uberingram
Originally posted by freelancefool a lot of old school people
/cough /hack /wheeze

/burp
/cough
/shart

I need in this Google Hangouts group. I'm pretty old school.

Edit: Nevermind...looks like I'm already in it

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

Ryan97EclipseRSNov-05-16 10:55 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
135 posts,
#49076, "RE: Google Hangouts"
In response to Reply # 3
Nov-05-16 10:57 PM by Ryan97EclipseRS

As one of the few who still owns one of these lovely pieces of... Awesome? I'd love an active place to still be able to ask questions, lol. Think dr1665 tried to invite me but I don't get this hangouts thing.

edit: Ryan97eclipse@gmail.com

///97 Eclipse GS\\\
-Greddy Header-Greddy Evo Catback-AEM Short Ram-3 Angle, P&P (AMM Work)-B&M short Shifter-Symborski Kit-

freelancefoolNov-14-16 08:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#49077, "RE: Google Hangouts"
In response to Reply # 4

Yeah, just download hangouts on your phone. Then come back here and click the link. That should add you in easily enough.

My Blog

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #49059 Previous topic | Next topic