Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48414
View in linear mode

Subject: "Just got banned from DSMTuners LOL" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
fast420a83Jul-15-12 09:03 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2012
86 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48414, "Just got banned from DSMTuners LOL"

Hey, So I just got banned from DSMTuners. That site is a joke full of stupid kids that think they know something.. So annoying. I told them they would be doing me a favor if they banned me cause I was too lazy to delete my profile. lol

Double check all your coolant and oil lines....., before you take off and see a cloud of smoke behind you!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Just got banned from DSMTuners LOL, SpawnedX, Jul-15-12 09:23 PM, #1
RE: Just got banned from DSMTuners LOL, SpawnedX, Jul-15-12 09:45 PM, #2
      RE: Just got banned from DSMTuners LOL, SpawnedX, Jul-15-12 10:27 PM, #3
           RE: Just got banned from DSMTuners LOL, Babbz413, Jul-15-12 11:02 PM, #4
                RE: Just got banned from DSMTuners LOL, SpawnedX, Jul-15-12 11:04 PM, #5
                     RE: Just got banned from DSMTuners LOL, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jul-16-12 06:34 AM, #6

SpawnedXJul-15-12 09:23 PM
Member since Jul 15th 2012
0 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48415, "RE: Just got banned from DSMTuners LOL"
In response to Reply # 0

That's not what happened at all.

It started out when he made a post stating that he is a 9 year veteran of DSMs and picked an NT specifically because he KNOWS it has more potential than a 4G63. He also argued that a 420A does not cost more to make equivalent power. He also stated that guys like Mike Rizzotti and Ostar never made 700 hp on a stock block, or ran 9s on it.

Then out of the blue he made a suggestion post that Tuners should make a newbie section for 420A drivers separate (which they already do, but OP is not very good at reading). From there it degrading, at the OPs lead, into another 420A is better than 4G63 and he has 9 years of experience and owned a million DSMs turbo and not, yadda, yadda. From there, he just decided to start insulting people, calling the site a joke, and making rude comments about doing sexual things with people's girlfriends and wives.

He didn't ask to be banned because he was too lazy. He actually kept posting saying that he would be back. He got banned for his childish antics, starting a flame war between 420A and 4G63 owners, and making outlandish claims.

I thought you guys at 2GNT.com would like to know the type of person you are going to be dealing with.

SpawnedXJul-15-12 09:45 PM
0 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48416, "RE: Just got banned from DSMTuners LOL"
In response to Reply # 1

Now he just made a new username DashDSM.

SpawnedXJul-15-12 10:27 PM
0 posts,
#48417, "RE: Just got banned from DSMTuners LOL"
In response to Reply # 2

And that one is now banned too for the same reasons. This guy is a child.

Babbz413Jul-15-12 11:02 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
260 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48418, "RE: Just got banned from DSMTuners LOL"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by SpawnedX
And that one is now banned too for the same reasons. This guy is a child.

Did you just follow him to this forum and create a username here just to post in this thread? C'mon kids...

95 GS Boosted

SpawnedXJul-15-12 11:04 PM
0 posts,
#48419, "RE: Just got banned from DSMTuners LOL"
In response to Reply # 4

Might as well have an account here. I have a 420A as well.

ModeratorxcasbonxJul-16-12 06:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#48420, "RE: Just got banned from DSMTuners LOL"
In response to Reply # 5

The moderating staff is fully aware of said user. That is all. This is done.

I contributed to the Wiki.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48414 Previous topic | Next topic