Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48009
View in linear mode

Subject: "Which one of our people was this?! " Previous topic | Next topic
TurbchargdSpydrFeb-23-12 10:55 PM
Member since Jul 25th 2010
159 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48009, "Which one of our people was this?! "

Lol, I saw this on the news and the car coming from the left honestly looks like a 2g to me!

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-26797925/cars-crash-behind-reporter-on-live-tv-28402558.html

Last of a dying breed...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Which one of our people was this?! , Dstach, Feb-23-12 11:19 PM, #1
RE: Which one of our people was this?! , TurbchargdSpydr, Feb-24-12 09:20 AM, #2
      RE: Which one of our people was this?! , Fotowntalon, Feb-24-12 10:37 AM, #3
           RE: Which one of our people was this?! , TurbchargdSpydr, Feb-24-12 10:46 AM, #4
                RE: Which one of our people was this?! , Dstach, Feb-24-12 12:48 PM, #5
                     RE: Which one of our people was this?! , Fotowntalon, Feb-24-12 04:27 PM, #6
                          RE: Which one of our people was this?! , dalesmitsu, Feb-24-12 11:02 PM, #7

DstachFeb-23-12 11:19 PM
Member since Dec 04th 2010
276 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48010, "RE: Which one of our people was this?! "
In response to Reply # 0

Yes it does! I think its a talon.

-----
99 Eclipse gs (Daily)
89 Honda Crx (Drag car project)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TurbchargdSpydrFeb-24-12 09:20 AM
159 posts,
#48011, "RE: Which one of our people was this?! "
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Dstach
Yes it does! I think its a talon.

Yes the body does look more talon lol..

Last of a dying breed...

FotowntalonFeb-24-12 10:37 AM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
#48012, "RE: Which one of our people was this?! "
In response to Reply # 2

it shows a honda emblem...

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

TurbchargdSpydrFeb-24-12 10:46 AM
159 posts,
#48013, "RE: Which one of our people was this?! "
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Fotowntalon
it shows a honda emblem...

Huh?? Lol what are you referring too?!

Last of a dying breed...

DstachFeb-24-12 12:48 PM
Member since Dec 04th 2010
276 posts,
#48014, "RE: Which one of our people was this?! "
In response to Reply # 4

Not a honda I've seen. Look at the tail lights and rear bumper in full screen. It might be spyder. Look at the trunk area and it seems much longer

-----
99 Eclipse gs (Daily)
89 Honda Crx (Drag car project)

FotowntalonFeb-24-12 04:27 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
#48015, "RE: Which one of our people was this?! "
In response to Reply # 5

nvm, when i loaded the video, i walked away for the advertisement, when i came back was a different video playing lol. but yes that diffidently looks like a 2g.

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

dalesmitsuFeb-24-12 11:02 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#48016, "RE: Which one of our people was this?! "
In response to Reply # 6

that link was messed up( na just my old cpu) watched on youtube. Good eye sir. Yes, that looks like a 2ga panda talon I put 5 on it thats an awd tsi. Probably a member from either MM or tuners. Start, a thread over there I bet owner would pop up.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48009 Previous topic | Next topic