Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47849
View in linear mode

Subject: "Happy everything." Previous topic | Next topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-25-11 12:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47849, "Happy everything."

Kids, i know I don't post much. I'm not much better than an absentee landlord. I'm sorry.

Never does a day go by that I don't think about this place, the people we're helping, our members, our friends, the community we've built here for nearly seventeen years. Though i have never met some of you, you are closer to me than family. For that i thank you.

High five, 2GNT.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Happy everything., Moderatorbullettdsm, Dec-25-11 04:50 AM, #1
RE: Happy everything., Moderatorxcasbonx, Dec-25-11 05:45 AM, #2
RE: Happy everything., 2ndGen-ElTalon, Dec-25-11 07:24 AM, #3
      RE: Happy everything., ModeratorVX100, Dec-28-11 07:48 PM, #4
           RE: Happy everything., ez, Dec-28-11 11:57 PM, #5
                RE: Happy everything., Moderatorteklein, Dec-29-11 05:10 AM, #6
                     RE: Happy everything., VendorRed90Sev, Dec-29-11 05:49 AM, #7
RE: Happy everything., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-30-11 04:40 PM, #8
      RE: Happy everything., 95_ESi_Person, Dec-30-11 05:18 PM, #9
           RE: Happy everything., cms, Jan-08-12 12:53 AM, #10
                RE: Happy everything., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-08-12 01:06 AM, #11
                     RE: Happy everything., cms, Jan-08-12 01:15 AM, #12
                          RE: Happy everything., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-08-12 01:24 AM, #13
                               RE: Happy everything., cms, Jan-08-12 01:27 AM, #14
                                    RE: Happy everything., dalesmitsu, Jan-08-12 05:57 PM, #15
                                         RE: Happy everything., 420agreenvilleSC, Jan-09-12 01:57 PM, #16

ModeratorbullettdsmDec-25-11 04:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47850, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 0
Dec-25-11 04:51 AM by bullettdsm

Originally posted by DarkOne
Kids, i know I don't post much. I'm not much better than an absentee landlord. I'm sorry. Never does a day go by that I don't think about this place, the people we're helping, our members, our friends, the community we've built here for nearly seventeen years. Though i have never met some of you, you are closer to me than family. For that i thank you. High five, 2GNT.

^^Drunk posting.......

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorxcasbonxDec-25-11 05:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#47851, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 1

*High five buddy. Thanks for everything.

I contributed to the Wiki.

2ndGen-ElTalonDec-25-11 07:24 AM
Member since May 26th 2010
88 posts,
#47852, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 2

Dino, thanks really. Its nice to have such a strong team of Mod's that care. You do more than your part here D, with that said, 2GNT is still here.

Thanks D.

Jeff.

Originally posted by 740TurboBrick

"Dsms run on Gasoline, DSMers run on Alcohol...Id bring a tank to refuel the DSMers..."

ModeratorVX100Dec-28-11 07:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#47856, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 3

Dino, from one guy you have met, thanks very much my friend

Thanks to everyone else out there making this board a great place.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

ezDec-28-11 11:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#47857, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 4

I like the happy version of Dino. This thread gets a bump from me. Here's to a fantastic 2012 2gnt

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

ModeratortekleinDec-29-11 05:10 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#47859, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by ez
I like the happy version of Dino. This thread gets a bump from me. Here's to a fantastic 2012 2gnt

Ditto!

VendorRed90SevDec-29-11 05:49 AM
Member since Aug 28th 2010
261 posts,
#47860, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 6

Thanks man, good people are hard to come by anymore.. I love this site, I have learned many things from 2gnt, not just about cars, but it has made such a positive impact on me in my life....

Oh, and thanks for being a cool dude and selling me your trans/Quaife, you just can't put a price tag on traction....

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-30-11 04:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#47868, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by bullettdsm
^^Drunk posting.......

Being drunk during the holidays tends to make me maudlin.. haha

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

95_ESi_PersonDec-30-11 05:18 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#47869, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 8

Happy everything to you Dino, and the rest of the 2GNT crew.

cmsJan-08-12 12:53 AM
Member since Aug 01st 2003
1092 posts,
#47887, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 9

Nice, Dino. That was written well. I actually think that was the nicest thing I can ever recall you posting on 2GNT. The ppl along w/ entertaining/quality post have truly kept me around beyond the ownership of my vehicle.

-cms

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-08-12 01:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#47888, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by cms
I actually think that was the nicest thing I can ever recall you posting on 2GNT.

You forget I have nearly a decade and a half worth of history to dredge up. I've been much nicer. Search, ####.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

cmsJan-08-12 01:15 AM
1092 posts,
#47889, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by cms I actually think that was the nicest thing I can ever recall you posting on 2GNT.
You forget I have nearly a decade and a half worth of history to dredge up. I've been much nicer. Search, ####.

Ooo no, I am certainly aware of your lengthy tenure on this forum. I don't doubt for one minute you've been much nicer. However, considering I only go back 9 years(ish), I can only recall the threads that I've been a part of or ghost viewed.

cms.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-08-12 01:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#47890, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 12

I love this forum.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

cmsJan-08-12 01:27 AM
1092 posts,
#47891, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 13

I F'ING love this forum.

Ditto.

cms

dalesmitsuJan-08-12 05:57 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#47892, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 14

Hope everyone had a good/safe christmas and New year.

Turn the volume down,this might wake your kiddies. Here's some New 2012 Metal to checkout.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

420agreenvilleSCJan-09-12 01:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#47895, "RE: Happy everything."
In response to Reply # 15

I <3 2gnt

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47849 Previous topic | Next topic