Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #42289
View in linear mode

Subject: "$10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..." Previous topic | Next topic
Fallen4ng31Nov-06-09 12:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42289, "$10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..."

I stumbled across this the other day. They are legitimate coupons. (I used one.) They give it to you for registering to hear about new stores in your area. But some kind soul already saved us the hassle of signing up for spam! They're only valid for a short time, but any money saved is good, right? Enjoy!

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: $10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..., 420agreenvilleSC, Nov-06-09 01:24 PM, #1
RE: $10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..., Moderatorcs82685, Nov-09-09 06:39 AM, #4
      RE: $10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..., 420agreenvilleSC, Nov-09-09 10:57 AM, #5
RE: $10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..., dalesmitsu, Nov-07-09 08:55 PM, #2
RE: $10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..., Fallen4ng31, Nov-08-09 06:25 AM, #3
      RE: $10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..., dalesmitsu, Nov-09-09 04:40 PM, #6
           RE: $10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..., Fallen4ng31, Nov-09-09 06:05 PM, #7

420agreenvilleSCNov-06-09 01:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42295, "RE: $10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..."
In response to Reply # 0
Nov-06-09 01:24 PM by 420agreenvilleSC

hmmm, i wonder if this works for loaner tools. sweet find

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Moderatorcs82685Nov-09-09 06:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#42315, "RE: $10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
hmmm, i wonder if this works for loaner tools. sweet find

? don't you get your money back on the loaner tools anyways? What would be the point? (Maybe you don't on all, IDK, the only thing I've ever rented was the puller for the crank pulley)

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

420agreenvilleSCNov-09-09 10:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#42319, "RE: $10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..."
In response to Reply # 4

lol, true. nevermind.

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

dalesmitsuNov-07-09 08:55 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#42305, "RE: $10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..."
In response to Reply # 0

I think this is only for online orders not In-store. They look like the ones on their site.

Fallen4ng31Nov-08-09 06:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#42307, "RE: $10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..."
In response to Reply # 2

No, they are for retail store purchases. I've already used on in -store.

I hate hipsters.

dalesmitsuNov-09-09 04:40 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#42332, "RE: $10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..."
In response to Reply # 3

mmm, So I could print this out take it with to any Advance. I did to change my atx filter/oil. Just thought ask because I dont see a bar code for them to scan. I use and post back if this a scam or not.
I know people like to pull pranks evry so often, lol.

Fallen4ng31Nov-09-09 06:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#42335, "RE: $10 off your next purchase at Advance Auto..."
In response to Reply # 6
Nov-09-09 06:06 PM by Fallen4ng31

Originally posted by dalesmitsu
mmm, So I could print this out take it with to any Advance. I did to change my atx filter/oil. Just thought ask because I dont see a bar code for them to scan. I use and post back if this a scam or not. I know people like to pull pranks evry so often, lol.

*Sigh* No, Dale, it's not a scam. I take umbrage that you would suggest such a thing. Yes, you're right, there is no barcode. Just print it, and present it. If you don't believe me, plug this search line in to Google: "advance auto grand opening $10 off"

You TRY to do something nice for people...

I hate hipsters.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #42289 Previous topic | Next topic