Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #41959
View in linear mode

Subject: "Some random pictures I was going through" Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonOct-12-09 01:01 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41959, "Some random pictures I was going through"
Oct-12-09 05:58 PM by Star Turbo Talon

Couple members wanted to see pictures of my manifold ect, figured I would post them so hopefully you guys will get motivated.

Heat Shield Made for the Starter

My Custom Header

Catch can made for a 2GNT member

Custom Fuel Rails I Used to make regularily

This was a Downpipe Mocked up off of mine for another Memeber

The water pipes that are required with my Header

Small Battery Mount

2.4L custom oil pan

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Some random pictures I was going through, Moderatorteklein, Oct-12-09 06:11 PM, #1
RE: Some random pictures I was going through, 420agreenvilleSC, Oct-12-09 06:26 PM, #2
      RE: Some random pictures I was going through, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-12-09 06:56 PM, #3
           RE: Some random pictures I was going through, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Oct-12-09 07:44 PM, #4
                RE: Some random pictures I was going through, ez, Oct-13-09 12:55 AM, #5
                     RE: Some random pictures I was going through, Ebster1085, Oct-13-09 05:42 AM, #6
                          RE: Some random pictures I was going through, TeamDR1665, Oct-13-09 05:43 PM, #7
                               RE: Some random pictures I was going through, barza21, Oct-13-09 10:52 PM, #8
                                    RE: Some random pictures I was going through, dalesmitsu, Oct-14-09 03:11 PM, #9

ModeratortekleinOct-12-09 06:11 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#41961, "RE: Some random pictures I was going through"
In response to Reply # 0

Very cool stuff Terry!

Love the fuel rail. Wouldnt mind two for my fuel

Whos black car is that?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420agreenvilleSCOct-12-09 06:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41963, "RE: Some random pictures I was going through"
In response to Reply # 1

YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

eclipse982nrRSTOct-12-09 06:56 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#41964, "RE: Some random pictures I was going through"
In response to Reply # 2

Very nice work Terry...

Whatever hapened with that oil pan?

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonOct-12-09 07:44 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#41965, "RE: Some random pictures I was going through"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Very nice work Terry... Whatever hapened with that oil pan?

I eat my cereal out of it every morning

ezOct-13-09 12:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#41971, "RE: Some random pictures I was going through"
In response to Reply # 4

Love the heat shield. A lot of time went into all those details, very cool.

That pic of your 2g really reminds me how I'm glad I don't live where it snows

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Ebster1085Oct-13-09 05:42 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2009
531 posts,
#41972, "RE: Some random pictures I was going through"
In response to Reply # 5

Nice work Terry! All that stuff is awesome. Got any pics of the engine bay with everything fully done?

1999 Eclipse GS
Built motor
Hahn 16G Turbo w/ FMIC
Hahn Stage 5 Portfueler (270's & 500's)
Zeitronix Zt-2 wideband w/ 3.5bar MAP
3" SS Turbo Back
CM Stage 4 Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel
Baer Big Brake Kit

TeamDR1665Oct-13-09 05:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#41986, "RE: Some random pictures I was going through"
In response to Reply # 6

Hotness. I particularly like the fuel rail.

Car looks hot as always. Methinks a couple snails for the 'Bee would be good for scraping the chrome from the new rear bumper.

barza21Oct-13-09 10:52 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2006
313 posts,
#41993, "RE: Some random pictures I was going through"
In response to Reply # 7

I love that manifold!!!!!

I wish I had blown it, believe me, I do...

dalesmitsuOct-14-09 03:11 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#42007, "RE: Some random pictures I was going through"
In response to Reply # 8

Awesome, I like how you made use of the battery. Great job and very clean sir. Hows your turbo manifold holding up.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #41959 Previous topic | Next topic