Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #41506
View in linear mode

Subject: "kill in the ol' 420a" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
phone_tapSep-08-09 05:33 PM
Member since Aug 25th 2009
10 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41506, "kill in the ol' 420a"

Ok, so I noticed no one really posts up kill stories on here, so here is my first legit race with the eclipse. Just so happens that a brand new 5 series bmw was taunting me, so I decided to see what the eclipse (5lbs by the way) could do.

1st run was a 30pmh roll:
He honked it off and pulled on me a lil, then I hit 3rd gear got even with him and continued to pull. End results, I was out 2 cars.

2nd run was a deeeg:
Again he honked it off. I spun a little so he did get me out of the hole but I caught him in 3rd and put about a car on him.

He was a pretty cool guy, he looked kind of sad though when i told him it was a stock motor with 5lbs of boost. I'm sure he was just having driver mod issues as i assume this car would beat me anyday of the week, except today i guess lol

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: kill in the ol' 420a, phone_tap, Sep-08-09 06:18 PM, #1
RE: kill in the ol' 420a, Moderatorbullettdsm, Sep-09-09 12:02 PM, #2
      RE: kill in the ol' 420a, eclipse982nrRST, Sep-09-09 12:14 PM, #3
           RE: kill in the ol' 420a, Moderatorteklein, Sep-09-09 12:41 PM, #4
                RE: kill in the ol' 420a, Hedge, Sep-09-09 01:56 PM, #5
                RE: kill in the ol' 420a, AdministratorCODE4, Sep-09-09 02:06 PM, #6
                     RE: kill in the ol' 420a, Cyexmaster, Sep-09-09 03:45 PM, #7
                          RE: kill in the ol' 420a, John99RS, Sep-09-09 03:50 PM, #8
                          RE: kill in the ol' 420a, phone_tap, Sep-09-09 03:56 PM, #9
                               RE: kill in the ol' 420a, RoninEclipse2G, Sep-09-09 04:10 PM, #10
                                    RE: kill in the ol' 420a, phone_tap, Sep-09-09 04:20 PM, #11
                                         RE: kill in the ol' 420a, Hedge, Sep-09-09 04:37 PM, #12
                                              RE: kill in the ol' 420a, phone_tap, Sep-09-09 04:44 PM, #13
                                                   RE: kill in the ol' 420a, Tuxdreamerx, Sep-09-09 08:34 PM, #18
                RE: kill in the ol' 420a, DanKid, Sep-09-09 05:55 PM, #14
                     RE: kill in the ol' 420a, phone_tap, Sep-09-09 06:03 PM, #15
                          RE: kill in the ol' 420a, 420agreenvilleSC, Sep-09-09 06:10 PM, #16
                          RE: kill in the ol' 420a, eclipse982nrRST, Sep-09-09 06:25 PM, #17
                          RE: kill in the ol' 420a, Moderatorbullettdsm, Sep-10-09 05:34 AM, #19

phone_tapSep-08-09 06:18 PM
10 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41507, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 0

hey my bad, I put this in the wrong section. Can it be put in the right one for me? lol

ModeratorbullettdsmSep-09-09 12:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#41508, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 1

There's a reason you don't see these threads.

I'll move it, good luck to your thread

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

eclipse982nrRSTSep-09-09 12:14 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#41510, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 2

You ARE a dumbass.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ModeratortekleinSep-09-09 12:41 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#41511, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 3

DUDE!

Thats so awesome.

So does this mean I can kill 5 series BMWs on public streets?

Hell! Maybe I will do it by the elementary school, the road is nice and straight.

HedgeSep-09-09 01:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
182 posts,
#41514, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 4

you da man homie.

BTW, which one you is?

/>

Thank you mobil one for rust proofing my driveway.

AdministratorCODE4Sep-09-09 02:06 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#41516, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 5

He is the one with the flame coming out the tail pipe.

---

2012 2500HD LML

CyexmasterSep-09-09 03:45 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2007
324 posts,
#41521, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 6

haha lol.... not even close to a 5 series....!

Status- Need to do break-in...

Try not to challenge me, I'd rather tie up than lose. Either way you NEVER WIN.... - Me..

John99RSSep-09-09 03:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#41522, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 7

Keep racing off the streets man....too many people get hurt or killed that way.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

phone_tapSep-09-09 03:56 PM
10 posts,
#41523, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 7

First off I am not a ricer, thats most of the people on here with there cool blitz bumpers and bullshit. Second, where i live there are roads with no houses and no traffic. Not like i was in a school zone or on main streets. I even had the guy pull over and he said it was a 5 series and that he just picked it up BRAND NEW. Either way i beat him. Seems like people cant say shit on here without assholes like yall talking shit.

RoninEclipse2GSep-09-09 04:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#41526, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 9

Any racing outside of a designated track is tupid and reckless. It's not just about the fact that you could hurt someone else, but the fact that you aren't near emergency services.

I take back my saying that I liked you. You just earned the mark of the dumbass.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

phone_tapSep-09-09 04:20 PM
10 posts,
#41527, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 10

yall crack me up. My first street race in 3 years and everyone gets all bitchy. Like no one on this forum has ever raced on the street. My car is running excellent right now, someone wanted to race so i said fuck it. I didnt even think i would even win.

HedgeSep-09-09 04:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
182 posts,
#41529, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 11

Most people on the forum here probably have raced on the street at one point in there lives. Ill admit when i first got my licence and my first car i raced a handful of times(im sure im not the only one here). Luckly i grew out of that stage really quick and nobody was hurt. Its just the point that most people here have grown up and realised that it is compleatly stupid and immature and gives people who modify cars a bad name, as well as putting an unnecessary risk on the public to do something most people will frown upon anyways...

just my .02

Thank you mobil one for rust proofing my driveway.

phone_tapSep-09-09 04:44 PM
10 posts,
#41531, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by Hedge
Most people on the forum here probably have raced on the street at one point in there lives. Ill admit when i first got my licence and my first car i raced a handful of times(im sure im not the only one here). Luckly i grew out of that stage really quick and nobody was hurt. Its just the point that most people here have grown up and realised that it is compleatly stupid and immature and gives people who modify cars a bad name, as well as putting an unnecessary risk on the public to do something most people will frown upon anyways... just my .02

I agree with you, like i said i havnt raced on the street in over 3 years. I have always been the one to turn down races and only go to the spots to watch. But i just got the car running right, so i wanted to see what she could do. After the races i was tellen my friends how i felt like i shouldnt of even done that. Im not a street racer, i do 45mph lol In the 5-6 years i have owned the car i have had one ticket from 3 years ago. Most people say i drive like a grandpa. im not out to give us a bad name.I only posted because i thought i might get someone sayen "good kill"

TuxdreamerxSep-09-09 08:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#41543, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by phone_tap
Originally posted by Hedge Most people on the forum here probably have raced on the street at one point in there lives. Ill admit when i first got my licence and my first car i raced a handful of times(im sure im not the only one here). Luckly i grew out of that stage really quick and nobody was hurt. Its just the point that most people here have grown up and realised that it is compleatly stupid and immature and gives people who modify cars a bad name, as well as putting an unnecessary risk on the public to do something most people will frown upon anyways... just my .02
I agree with you, like i said i havnt raced on the street in over 3 years. I have always been the one to turn down races and only go to the spots to watch.

Man driving for 3 years and you haven't grown up and realized you could really hurt people? After my visit to the track I feel thats the only place to race. Most I do on the streets anymore is DRIVE TO WORK OR TO PLACES I NEED TO GO! WITHOUT DYING! I have a 2 year old son and I would be quite upset if a "Street racer" such as yourself tried to pull a F&F stunt and killed any of my family.

I agree... That your a dumbass!

DanKidSep-09-09 05:55 PM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#41534, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
You ARE a dumbass.

Short and to the point. LMAO!!

phone_tapSep-09-09 06:03 PM
10 posts,
#41535, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 14

someone needs to just delete this post since people are only talking shit.period.

420agreenvilleSCSep-09-09 06:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#41536, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 15

someone needs to just delete this post since people are only talking shit.period.

Originally posted by bullettdsm
There's a reason you don't see these threads. good luck to your thread

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

eclipse982nrRSTSep-09-09 06:25 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#41538, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 16

You brought this upon yourself jackass. You will now forever be looked upon as a tool.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ModeratorbullettdsmSep-10-09 05:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#41546, "RE: kill in the ol' 420a"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
Originally posted by phone_tap someone needs to just delete this post since people are only talking shit.period.
Originally posted by bullettdsm There's a reason you don't see these threads. good luck to your thread

Look at you beating me to the punch, lol.

Your wish is my command. Lesson learned (I hope)

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #41506 Previous topic | Next topic