Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #40291
View in linear mode

Subject: "2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty." Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratortekleinJun-10-09 06:46 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#40291, "2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."

Just thought you all would like to know im not selling it

Ill be updating soon with Tokico HP's, Eibach ProKits, and a new HG/TB.

Peace!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., RoninEclipse2G, Jun-08-09 06:37 PM, #1
RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., Moderatorteklein, Jun-08-09 06:41 PM, #2
      RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., djtrickee, Jun-08-09 09:35 PM, #3
           RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., TeamDR1665, Jun-09-09 12:15 PM, #4
                RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., Moderatorteklein, Jun-09-09 12:32 PM, #5
                RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., djtrickee, Jun-09-09 01:03 PM, #6
                RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., eclipse982nrRST, Jun-09-09 02:34 PM, #7
                     RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., dalesmitsu, Jun-09-09 05:39 PM, #8
                     RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., thedawg, Jun-09-09 05:42 PM, #9
                     RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., Moderatorteklein, Jun-09-09 05:46 PM, #10
                     RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., eclipse982nrRST, Jun-10-09 06:09 AM, #14
                          RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., Moderatorteklein, Jun-10-09 06:16 AM, #15
                          RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., RoninEclipse2G, Jun-10-09 10:55 AM, #17
                          RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., Moderatorbullettdsm, Jun-10-09 12:03 PM, #18
                               RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., Fallen4ng31, Jun-10-09 12:09 PM, #19
                          RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., TeamDR1665, Jun-10-09 05:09 PM, #22
                               RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., thedawg, Jun-10-09 07:05 PM, #23
                               RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., djtrickee, Jun-10-09 07:57 PM, #24
                               RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., TeamDR1665, Jun-11-09 01:01 AM, #26
                               RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., eclipse982nrRST, Jun-11-09 06:13 AM, #28
                               RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., RoninEclipse2G, Jun-11-09 11:24 AM, #31
                               RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., Moderatorteklein, Jun-11-09 08:10 AM, #29
                     RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., Moderatorteklein, Jun-09-09 05:46 PM, #11
                          RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., Flipboi89, Jun-09-09 06:51 PM, #12
                               RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., Moderatorteklein, Jun-09-09 07:46 PM, #13
                                    RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., hazardeclipse, Jun-10-09 08:53 AM, #16
                                    RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., dalesmitsu, Jun-10-09 02:49 PM, #21
                                    RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., thedawg, Jun-10-09 01:33 PM, #20
                                    RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., djtrickee, Jun-10-09 07:59 PM, #25
                                         RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., Moderatormicyek, Jun-11-09 05:18 AM, #27
                                         RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., slowmitsu, Jun-11-09 09:22 AM, #30
                                         RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., eclipse982nrRST, Jun-11-09 12:53 PM, #32
                                              RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., 420agreenvilleSC, Jun-12-09 09:08 PM, #35
                                    RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., freelancefool, Jun-11-09 08:43 PM, #33
                                         RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty., Moderator992gnt, Jun-12-09 06:29 PM, #34

RoninEclipse2GJun-08-09 06:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40292, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 0

HAHA! I knew you wouldn't sell it!

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratortekleinJun-08-09 06:41 PM
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#40293, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
HAHA! I knew you wouldn't sell it!

Haha!

I think I knew in the back of my mind I wouldnt either.

ACR will be a garage queen, weekend apex attacker. I figure the mileage will stay super low on it. Plus I feel bad about driving the car because its so rare. 1 of 123 would be kinda hard to replace.

djtrickeeJun-08-09 09:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40294, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 2

The only reason I stick around, other than all the easy newbs & of course hingefucker is, because I can't and won't sell my eclipse...

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

TeamDR1665Jun-09-09 12:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#40299, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by djtrickee
hingefucker

So let's see, we've got Chickenfucker, Cactusfucker, and now Hingefucker. Are there any other *fuckers that I missed in this comprehensive list?

PS - Tim, once you race that car, any resale value to a non-racer goes right out the window.

ModeratortekleinJun-09-09 12:32 PM
1699 posts,
#40300, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by djtrickee hingefucker
So let's see, we've got Chickenfucker, Cactusfucker, and now Hingefucker. Are there any other *fuckers that I missed in this comprehensive list? PS - Tim, once you race that car, any resale value to a non-racer goes right out the window.

Lol!

Autocross is pretty wildly accepted in the Neon world. So I should be ok

I paid about 3k less than the KBB and NADA values, so I should have no problem getting my money out of it at some point.

djtrickeeJun-09-09 01:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#40301, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 4

So let's see, we've got Chickenfucker, Cactusfucker, and now Hingefucker. Are there any other *fuckers that I missed in this comprehensive list? PS - Tim, once you race that car, any resale value to a non-racer goes right out the window.

Monkeyfucker and sisterfucker.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

eclipse982nrRSTJun-09-09 02:34 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#40302, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 4

Two of the most childish members here.

Good to see your keeping it Tim.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

dalesmitsuJun-09-09 05:39 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#40303, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Two of the most childish members here. Good to see your keeping it Tim.

Congrats on keeping your 2g as a DD. Have fun save extra money on gas.

thedawgJun-09-09 05:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#40304, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 7

Hingefucker.
Two of the most childish members here. Good to see your keeping it real Tim.

We'll be around long after you're gone.
Or... you could publicly apologize for lying and attempting to defraud 2GNT members and we might forget your little Decah episode ever happened.

ModeratortekleinJun-09-09 05:46 PM
1699 posts,
#40305, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by thedawg
Hingefucker.
We'll be around long after you're gone. Or... you could publicly apologize for lying and attempting to defraud 2GNT members and we might forget your little Decah episode ever happened.

Zing!

And this is why I had such a hard time letting it go

eclipse982nrRSTJun-10-09 06:09 AM
6314 posts,
#40314, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 9

Hingefucker.
We'll be around long after you're gone. Or... you could publicly apologize for lying and attempting to defraud 2GNT members and we might forget your little Decah episode ever happened.

Wow, you guys are seriously the most childish group of mods I have ever seen in my life. Your talking about something that hapened 4 years ago and ever sense then, I have contributed so much to this site its rediculous. I dont really care if you guys keep talking all your jiberish it doesnt bother me, I just think you guys are a bunch of crying babies.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ModeratortekleinJun-10-09 06:16 AM
1699 posts,
#40315, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 14

Hingefucker.
Wow, you guys are seriously the most childish group of mods I have ever seen in my life. Your talking about something that hapened 4 years ago and ever sense then, I have contributed so much to this site its rediculous. I dont really care if you guys keep talking all your jiberish it doesnt bother me, I just think you guys are a bunch of crying babies.

RoninEclipse2GJun-10-09 10:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#40317, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."

Hingefucker.

... And you wonder why people keep bringing it up

Erik P.
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...

ModeratorbullettdsmJun-10-09 12:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#40318, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Hingefucker.
... And you wonder why people keep bringing it up

(whispers) Psst, hey Mike, c'mere. They keep bringing it up because you keep responding. Its only fun if there is reaction to the action.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Fallen4ng31Jun-10-09 12:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#40320, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 18
Jun-10-09 12:10 PM by Fallen4ng31

^ WINNAR!

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

TeamDR1665Jun-10-09 05:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#40323, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."

Glad to see you're keeping it Tim.

See how that works? It's a simple contraction, really. Unless you were trying to say that it's good to see he's keeping his Tim. I dunno. Maybe you know Tim better than I do. I didn't know he had a Tim lying around.

Wow, you guys are seriously the most childish group of mods I have ever seen in my life.

Um, Deej isn't a moderator. Neither is theDawg, since he retired. He just keeps the icon because the rest of us childish mods like to fuck with him. (See the equality inherent in the system? COME SEE THE EQUALITY INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM!)

Your talking about something that hapened 4 years ago and ever sense then, I have contributed so much to this site its rediculous.

Now here, you could have used either "Your" OR "You're," but in order to get slack for doing it, you'd have had to have consistently demonstrated a solid grasp, if not mastery, of the English language beforehand. (You'd have had to alter the second half of the sentence, as well, to imply that you were talking about our talking about something, as if our talking about something was actually something itself, in which case we might be able to possess it, however intangibly.)

You see, it's obvious, from the grammatical travesty that is the rest of that sentence, that you meant, once again, to say you are, so omission of the apostrophe reflects either limited synaptic capacity or brazen sloth, neither of which is befitting a veteran member of this community who has contributed a ridiculous amount of value.

There's also (2) Ps in "happened" and, while one might sense some tension in this thread, common sense left the building years ago when the price of DSMs dropped below $5K. We haven't seen it SINCE.

I dont really care if you guys keep talking all your jiberish it doesnt bother me

Before I point out you left out more basic, seventh grade level punctuation, I thought it might be nice to reassure you that yes, you have the ability to get it right every once in a while, Hingefucker. But you still misspelled "jibberish" and I can't let that slide, chief.

That said, you left apostrophes out of don't and doesn't.

I just think you guys are a bunch of crying babies.

There you go! The trick is to find something you are good at and help others do it better themselves! That's what this place is all about!

Now, I better get back to Twitter! It looks like there's a broken bolt on the Neon and Tim's already saying "Fuck it." Of course, I don't know if Tim said that or if his Tim did.

thedawgJun-10-09 07:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#40325, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 22
Jun-10-09 07:06 PM by thedawg

Good to see your keeping it Tim.

djtrickeeJun-10-09 07:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#40326, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."

SUPER-Awesome talky-talk here.

OMG. This is why I will never sell my eclipse or leave this site.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

TeamDR1665Jun-11-09 01:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#40329, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 24

YAY ME. I WIN THE PRIZE. TAKE OFF EVERY ZIG FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

eclipse982nrRSTJun-11-09 06:13 AM
6314 posts,
#40332, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."

Glad to see you're keeping it Tim. See how that works? It's a simple contraction, really. Unless you were trying to say that it's good to see he's keeping his Tim. I dunno. Maybe you know Tim better than I do. I didn't know he had a Tim lying around.
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST Wow, you guys are seriously the most childish group of mods I have ever seen in my life.
Blah Blah Blah Blah

Huh?

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

RoninEclipse2GJun-11-09 11:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#40339, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 28

Glad to see you're keeping it Tim. See how that works? It's a simple contraction, really. Unless you were trying to say that it's good to see he's keeping his Tim. I dunno. Maybe you know Tim better than I do. I didn't know he had a Tim lying around.
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST Wow, you guys are seriously the most childish group of mods I have ever seen in my life.
Blah Blah Blah Blah
Huh?

Grammar>you

Erik P.

ModeratortekleinJun-11-09 08:10 AM
1699 posts,
#40335, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
Jun-11-09 08:11 AM by teklein

BE MORE AWESOME AT AWESOMENESS

I think my Tim said that

Best post ever IMO.

ModeratortekleinJun-09-09 05:46 PM
1699 posts,
#40306, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 7

Thanks!

I actually found myself sabotaging the sale once or twice.

Flipboi89Jun-09-09 06:51 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40311, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 11

You can never sell your 2gnt, my soul is in mine.

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

ModeratortekleinJun-09-09 07:46 PM
1699 posts,
#40312, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 12

Pic to whore the beauty that is my 2gnt.

It has black Rotas on it now

hazardeclipseJun-10-09 08:53 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#40316, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 13

yea that will look good on the prokits and hp's... pics when its all said and done

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

dalesmitsuJun-10-09 02:49 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#40322, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by hazardeclipse
yea that will look good on the prokits and hp's... pics when its all said and done

with the Rotas on too!

thedawgJun-10-09 01:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#40321, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
Jun-10-09 02:10 PM by thedawg

It'd look better if it were a neon.

With decah hinges.

You should PM eclipse982nrRST, I hear he fabricates custom hinges:

heres the deal .... we worked 7 hours all night fabricating shit and heres what we have done ... we have the hinges made and welded and they actually work so far!

we made these hinges so you dont have to roll your fenders or anything ... bolt it on and extend your wiring harness and go lambo style!

... we are planning on selling these hinges and some gas shocks for cheap! maybe a price range of $200-300 just because the shocks aren't really cheap and neither is the materials needed to make the hinges. let me know if anyone is intrested and maybe by monday we will FINALLY have a TRUE BOLT ON lambo door kit for us!

we have only put a total of 13 hours into actually making the hinges man. we dont use some hacksaw or jigsaw to cut these either. my uncle used to work for a machine shop and has this gigantic cutter that you use a laptop to design your cuts and it uses some kind of laser beam to make a excellant precision cut. these hinges DO work and i gurantee it!!!!!!

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=72657&mesg_id=73326#73326

djtrickeeJun-10-09 07:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#40327, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 20

Ahh... memories!

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

ModeratormicyekJun-11-09 05:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#40331, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 25
Jun-11-09 05:23 AM by micyek

Ahh... memories!

You can spend your life contributing to society, giving to charity, and helping little old ladies cross the street, but if you get caught sucking one dick you'll be forever know as a cocksucker.

Tim, glad to hear you are staying in the family.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

slowmitsuJun-11-09 09:22 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#40336, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 27

I didn't even start it this time.

_______

BPU'd skittle

eclipse982nrRSTJun-11-09 12:53 PM
6314 posts,
#40340, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 25

Ahh... memories!

Classic. Always good for laughs.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

420agreenvilleSCJun-12-09 09:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#40350, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 32
Jun-12-09 09:09 PM by 420agreenvilleSC

damn mike...

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

freelancefoolJun-11-09 08:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#40342, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
Jun-11-09 08:44 PM by freelancefool

>

Originally posted by teklein
Pic to whore the beauty that is my 2gnt. It has black Rotas on it now

Gotta fuck with you now since you are keeping the car. Sorry that I haven't been around to give you more shit, but work is keeping me busy.

My Blog

Moderator992gntJun-12-09 06:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#40349, "RE: 2gnt Is Being Returned To DD Duty."
In response to Reply # 33

This thread is fun!

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #40291 Previous topic | Next topic