Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #318
View in linear mode

Subject: "best story ive heard in a while" Previous topic | Next topic
injendsmDec-31-05 11:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#318, "best story ive heard in a while"

just came across this a little while ago and it made me laugh my ass off.

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=2794889&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: best story ive heard in a while, DarkEclips96, Dec-31-05 01:29 PM, #1
RE: best story ive heard in a while, dsmmyth, Dec-31-05 04:08 PM, #2
      RE: best story ive heard in a while, Moderatorcs82685, Dec-31-05 07:52 PM, #3
      RE: best story ive heard in a while, injendsm, Jan-01-06 11:02 AM, #4
           RE: best story ive heard in a while, QC DSM ESiT, Jan-02-06 08:33 AM, #5
Read the story posted farther down, 96NTeclipse, Jan-02-06 03:09 PM, #6
RE: Read the story posted farther down, ModeratoreclipzGST, Jan-02-06 04:59 PM, #7

DarkEclips96Dec-31-05 01:29 PM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#330, "RE: best story ive heard in a while"
In response to Reply # 0

Haha, great story, that actually made me laugh, along with my friends.

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dsmmythDec-31-05 04:08 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#340, "RE: best story ive heard in a while"
In response to Reply # 1
Dec-31-05 04:15 PM by dsmmyth

OMG, hahahaha. It's still not as good as another poop story I know.

Edit: Found it.

The post.

"Well, I debated all day whether I should share with all of you what happened to me last night, so since I can't tell my family I'll tell my fellow juicing family my story. Ok so yesterday was my cheat day. Probably put away about 8k cals including a lot of alcohol last night. Im at the usual weekend frat parties and i've been talking to this girl for the majority of the night. She's 19, so still a little on the immature side, but I'm only 21 so it's all good. Anyway I've talked to this girl a few times before, and to make a long story short I ended up going back with her to her dorm. About another 8 shots later, we end up fooling around on her bed, didn't bang her, but did pretty much everything else. So about 10 minutes into her giving me head, I had to drop the fattest shit in my life. All my meals were followed by 3tsp of Metamucil so I could get lots of fiber in me to combat the carbs a litte. Anyway im holdin my #2 in and finally it goes away. We both end up passing out on her bed, she's butt naked and I'm in my boxers. I must have passed out about 10 minutes after she did around 3am. I wake up at about 8am to piss and I find myself covered in shit. I'm thinking WTF, and what happened was I shit myself when I was sleeping. It was all over the bed, sheets,etc.... I'm freakin out so I did the most horrible thing in the world. She's sleeping with her back towards me, so I take my boxers off, scoop up some shit and gently smear it on the inside of her butt, her lower back, and a little on the back of ther hammies. I get dressed and leave LOL. This poor girl is gonna think she did it. I didn't know what else to do though. Anyway, I'm really gonna have to avoid her and I have no clue what I'm gonna do when I end up running into her."

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Moderatorcs82685Dec-31-05 07:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#344, "RE: best story ive heard in a while"
In response to Reply # 2

now that's an entertaining story

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

injendsmJan-01-06 11:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#373, "RE: best story ive heard in a while"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by dsmmyth
OMG, hahahaha. It's still not as good as another poop story I know. Edit: Found it. The post. "Well, I debated all day whether I should share with all of you what happened to me last night, so since I can't tell my family I'll tell my fellow juicing family my story. Ok so yesterday was my cheat day. Probably put away about 8k cals including a lot of alcohol last night. Im at the usual weekend frat parties and i've been talking to this girl for the majority of the night. She's 19, so still a little on the immature side, but I'm only 21 so it's all good. Anyway I've talked to this girl a few times before, and to make a long story short I ended up going back with her to her dorm. About another 8 shots later, we end up fooling around on her bed, didn't bang her, but did pretty much everything else. So about 10 minutes into her giving me head, I had to drop the fattest shit in my life. All my meals were followed by 3tsp of Metamucil so I could get lots of fiber in me to combat the carbs a litte. Anyway im holdin my #2 in and finally it goes away. We both end up passing out on her bed, she's butt naked and I'm in my boxers. I must have passed out about 10 minutes after she did around 3am. I wake up at about 8am to piss and I find myself covered in shit. I'm thinking WTF, and what happened was I shit myself when I was sleeping. It was all over the bed, sheets,etc.... I'm freakin out so I did the most horrible thing in the world. She's sleeping with her back towards me, so I take my boxers off, scoop up some shit and gently smear it on the inside of her butt, her lower back, and a little on the back of ther hammies. I get dressed and leave LOL. This poor girl is gonna think she did it. I didn't know what else to do though. Anyway, I'm really gonna have to avoid her and I have no clue what I'm gonna do when I end up running into her."

lmao, wow.........that is great.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

QC DSM ESiTJan-02-06 08:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#405, "RE: best story ive heard in a while"
In response to Reply # 4

LOL!!! Holy shit those are some hilarious stories. I ended tearing up from the first one and busted out laughing for like a couple min. with the drunk poo one.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

96NTeclipseJan-02-06 03:09 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2003
214 posts,
#435, "Read the story posted farther down"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml#278

^^^better than the first story on the GTP site

Current Mods:
AEM V2 intake, MP 60mm TB, Accel 24lb injectors, Crane #12 cams,Ross forged 10:1 pistons, Eagle H-beam rods, ARP head and main studs,
Ported and polished head, Crane valve springs, PT rockers and lifters, MSD coil, Accel wires, AFX underdrive pulley,
DC sports ceramic coated header, Ebay testpipe, Apex-i N1 catback, 255 lph fuel pump, Apex-i SAFC, Spec Stage III clutch, Phantom Grip,
full Energy Suspension polyurethane bushing kit, Tokico springs and blue shocks, Russell steel braided clutch and brake lines,
17" Koning Imagines, NOS 100 hp direct port N20 kit

ModeratoreclipzGSTJan-02-06 04:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#437, "RE: Read the story posted farther down"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by 96NTeclipse
http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml#278 ^^^better than the first story on the GTP site

all of the Tucker Max stories are hilarious.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #318 Previous topic | Next topic