Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #30276
View in linear mode

Subject: "2gnt police car" Previous topic | Next topic
ezDec-30-07 04:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30276, "2gnt police car"

This car has played cat and mouse with me since I've lived in the area. Sometimes as I'm driving, I sense a strange 2g from the corner of my eye. Then I make the conscious effort to look and it always disappears around a corner. I finally had a chance encounter with it in the parking lot. Made me laugh when I got up close to it - Too bad it doesn't have the same theme as the other police cars in this city (black dodge chargers with black steel wheels - they definitely have an authority vibe to them), but hey if it's used for drug education for the kiddies instead of chasing me then that's cool too.

I give those wheels the Inland Empire stamp of approval. But I guess that's how we do it in Orange County too.

Ahaha I see a case of fogged headlights

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 2gnt police car, ModeratoreclipzGST, Dec-30-07 05:15 PM, #1
RE: 2gnt police car, goalie40, Dec-30-07 09:59 PM, #2
      RE: 2gnt police car, turbo8u, Dec-31-07 07:51 AM, #3
      RE: 2gnt police car, Moderatorbullettdsm, Dec-31-07 11:45 AM, #4
           RE: 2gnt police car, cougar694u, Dec-31-07 11:50 AM, #5
                RE: 2gnt police car, hazardeclipse, Jan-02-08 04:21 PM, #6
                RE: 2gnt police car, hazardeclipse, Jan-03-08 05:21 AM, #7
                RE: 2gnt police car, dsmtuner1, Jan-04-08 04:36 AM, #8
                     RE: 2gnt police car, BoostedEclipse, Jan-04-08 06:11 AM, #9
RE: 2gnt police car, Moderatorjuan, Jan-11-08 03:41 PM, #10

ModeratoreclipzGSTDec-30-07 05:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30277, "RE: 2gnt police car"
In response to Reply # 0

They should have at least used a turbo car. Then they'd be able to catch more than civics and Neons.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

goalie40Dec-30-07 09:59 PM
Member since Sep 12th 2005
431 posts,
#30285, "RE: 2gnt police car"
In response to Reply # 1

My friend lost his gst in a race. Well after I guess, The cops took it and they turned it into a cop car. He was even pulled over by it. Ill see if I can get a pic.

We will build you bigger and stronger

Wake up and drive my ass... More like wake up and fix it.

If the opposite of Pro is Con
then the opposite of Progress is Congress

turbo8uDec-31-07 07:51 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#30294, "RE: 2gnt police car"
In response to Reply # 2

haha holy shit are you serious

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

ModeratorbullettdsmDec-31-07 11:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#30303, "RE: 2gnt police car"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by goalie40
He was even pulled over by it. Ill see if I can get a pic.

LMAO, the ironies of life never cease to amaze me.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

cougar694uDec-31-07 11:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#30304, "RE: 2gnt police car"
In response to Reply # 4

I saw someone pulled over by a very peculiar car a few days ago. My wife goes, "Hey look, that cop car is a mustang!" As I passed, I realized it's more than just a mustang, it was a freakin 03/04 cobra. Yeah, try running from that guy.

A day or two later, I saw a damn escalade with someone pulled over. The SAPD is trying to crack down on street racing. I don't know where the escalade comes into play, though. Guess trying to blend in the 'bling' crowd.

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

hazardeclipseJan-02-08 04:21 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#30448, "RE: 2gnt police car"
In response to Reply # 5

no pics = fail

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

hazardeclipseJan-03-08 05:21 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#30459, "RE: 2gnt police car"
In response to Reply # 6

doh, they work now...

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

dsmtuner1Jan-04-08 04:36 AM
Member since Jul 03rd 2006
245 posts,
#30499, "RE: 2gnt police car"
In response to Reply # 5
Jan-04-08 04:36 AM by dsmtuner1

Originally posted by cougar694u
I saw someone pulled over by a very peculiar car a few days ago. My wife goes, "Hey look, that cop car is a mustang!" As I passed, I realized it's more than just a mustang, it was a freakin 03/04 cobra. Yeah, try running from that guy.

Ha Really. I have a friend with an 03 cobra and a measily $750 in mods and that includes the money spent on the 3" exhaust and he puts down 476 rwhp. I try to mess with him, but he makes me feel like i drive a mini van.

2 sets of injectors is better than 1 =)

BoostedEclipseJan-04-08 06:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
#30500, "RE: 2gnt police car"
In response to Reply # 8

Yeah our sheriff's department has '04 Mach 1 Mustang and the police have a Camaro z28 and a '07 Dodge Charger srt-8. The z28 isn't fast at all, but the srt-8 has a couple grand in mods and that bitch is bad!

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

ModeratorjuanJan-11-08 03:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
817 posts,
#30759, "RE: 2gnt police car"
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-11-08 03:42 PM by juan

hey ez, if you don't mind I loaded up your pics onto the wiki (wanted to try it out, and your pics were a good thing to use).
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=2GNT_Police_Car

Maybe add whatever info you have on it...

juan

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #30276 Previous topic | Next topic