Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #11030
View in linear mode

Subject: "need some photoshop help" Previous topic | Next topic
youkickedmydogJun-18-06 05:08 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11030, "need some photoshop help"

I am sending out my paintball gun for a anno and the company said to either mark what pieces I want colored or send a photoshoped pic of the gun how I want it. The color scheme I want is a bit technical and I am afarid in shipping the tags may come off some of the pieces. The problem is that I dont have photoshop, just some paint.net that I got from brokeoff.com... that and I have never had any official tranning with such a thing. So I have no idea what I am doing. Anyway it would be really cool if someone could shop the pic for me, I would love them forever.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratormicyekJun-19-06 10:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11056, "RE: need some photoshop help"
In response to Reply # 0

Try posting it here:

http://forums.broke-off.com/index.php?showforum=77

...in the request forum...you might get some help...it's been slow over there lately. I'd do it but I don't have internet access at home anymore. I supose if you uploaded some pics I could put them on my memory stick and try to do them at home sometime...when I get some free time...yeah right...lol

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

gc8dc95Jun-19-06 02:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
385 posts,
#11086, "RE: need some photoshop help"
In response to Reply # 1

Well I have the software, but havent used it much. I have a friend that is pretty good, I could have him help me out. How soon are you looking to get it done?? Well you can send the pics and stuff to gc8dc95@longlines.com and I can take a look at it. No promises though.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi