Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #9659
View in linear mode

Subject: "Woke up and looked out the window..." Previous topic | Next topic
blckeclipse95May-22-06 03:17 PM
Member since Aug 10th 2003
389 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9659, "Woke up and looked out the window..."

So I wake up from a good sleep and look outside to see what the day is going to be like. And across the street from my barracks this is sitting there. Now Ive seen skylines driving around lot, but none of them compared to this one. Just beautiful. Words couldn't described how I felt when I walked up to it...the guy had a camera stand in the back seat too, wonder what he was doing with that???

USMC Semper Fi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Woke up and looked out the window..., lild14, May-22-06 03:20 PM, #1
RE: Woke up and looked out the window..., SonicYan, May-22-06 03:32 PM, #2
      RE: Woke up and looked out the window..., blckeclipse95, May-22-06 04:04 PM, #3
           RE: Woke up and looked out the window..., WIDECLIPSE, May-22-06 05:08 PM, #4
                RE: Woke up and looked out the window..., dsmmyth, May-22-06 05:25 PM, #5
                     RE: Woke up and looked out the window..., sonikbewm, May-22-06 06:48 PM, #6
                          RE: Woke up and looked out the window..., Steve, May-22-06 09:35 PM, #7
                               RE: Woke up and looked out the window..., Moderatorxcasbonx, May-23-06 01:58 AM, #8
                                    RE: Woke up and looked out the window..., youkickedmydog, May-23-06 03:03 AM, #9
                                         RE: Woke up and looked out the window..., chronicshit, May-23-06 09:25 AM, #10
                                              RE: Woke up and looked out the window..., Keith2172, May-25-06 06:57 AM, #11
                                                   RE: Woke up and looked out the window..., clipse_2005, May-25-06 01:23 PM, #12
                                                        RE: Woke up and looked out the window..., blckeclipse95, May-25-06 02:36 PM, #13
                                                             RE: Woke up and looked out the window..., clipse_2005, May-27-06 05:25 AM, #14

lild14May-22-06 03:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9660, "RE: Woke up and looked out the window..."
In response to Reply # 0

.............??? lol pics dont work

=Dan=

98rs eclipse- Mods: BC2, C/F hood, custom turbo system consisting of a PTE SC50, turbosmart ultra gate (10psi), star FMIC and pipes, SFMU, HKS SSQV, 3" V-BAND downpipe from ATP, Zeitronix Wideband LCD displaying boost, egt and 02. *** SOLD and will be missed***

2006 gsxr 750- jardine gp1 exhaust, -1,+2 stealth sprockets, DID 525 chain, JD products pro TRE. 0-60 in a sneeze. ran a 10.8 avg 1/4 mile my first time to the track on street tires, stock swingarm and unstrapped.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SonicYanMay-22-06 03:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#9661, "RE: Woke up and looked out the window..."
In response to Reply # 1

No direct linking for your photohosting site. The pics do show up though if you do the right click trick.

So are you in Japan?

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

blckeclipse95May-22-06 04:04 PM
389 posts,
#9662, "RE: Woke up and looked out the window..."
In response to Reply # 2

Sorry about the pics not showing

Originally posted by SonicYan
No direct linking for your photohosting site. The pics do show up though if you do the right click trick. So are you in Japan?

Okinawa, Japan to be exact. Been here since the beginning of April.

USMC Semper Fi

WIDECLIPSEMay-22-06 05:08 PM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#9665, "RE: Woke up and looked out the window..."
In response to Reply # 3

That blue isn't the factory bayside blue color. But it is damn nice. I'll have an R34 GTR one day.

Godzilla FTW!!!!!

-Roman

dsmmythMay-22-06 05:25 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#9666, "RE: Woke up and looked out the window..."
In response to Reply # 4

Here, I'll help you guyzers out.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

sonikbewmMay-22-06 06:48 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#9670, "RE: Woke up and looked out the window..."
In response to Reply # 5

Absolutely beautiful.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

SteveMay-22-06 09:35 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#9671, "RE: Woke up and looked out the window..."
In response to Reply # 6

Holy cow.

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

ModeratorxcasbonxMay-23-06 01:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#9672, "RE: Woke up and looked out the window..."
In response to Reply # 7

Now thats a beauty.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

youkickedmydogMay-23-06 03:03 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
#9673, "RE: Woke up and looked out the window..."
In response to Reply # 8

I want it, I want it bad.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

chronicshitMay-23-06 09:25 AM
Member since Feb 18th 2006
254 posts,
#9680, "RE: Woke up and looked out the window..."
In response to Reply # 9
May-23-06 09:33 AM by chronicshit

damn i love the colour...
check out this video
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3C898F5A-9010-4277-86BA-A630788A74D9.htm
words cannot describe how sexy this car sounds.. just to let u know, i watched this video over 10 times and still can't get enough!

Keith2172May-25-06 06:57 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#9773, "RE: Woke up and looked out the window..."
In response to Reply # 10

Are you a recruiter?!?

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

clipse_2005May-25-06 01:23 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2005
269 posts,
#9793, "RE: Woke up and looked out the window..."
In response to Reply # 11
May-25-06 01:23 PM by clipse_2005

Not to rain on this Skyline's parade, but also... is that an S14 Silvia there in the background of one of the pics? I love Japan!

blckeclipse95May-25-06 02:36 PM
389 posts,
#9794, "RE: Woke up and looked out the window..."
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by Keith2172
Are you a recruiter?!?

No. I just joined the Corps in August and this is my first duty station.

Originally posted by clipse_2005
Not to rain on this Skyline's parade, but also... is that an S14 Silvia there in the background of one of the pics? I love Japan!

Don't believe so. But here is a s15 on the street. There is also another s15 at my chow hall with a nice big fmic. Looks sexy as hell.

USMC Semper Fi

clipse_2005May-27-06 05:25 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2005
269 posts,
#9851, "RE: Woke up and looked out the window..."
In response to Reply # 13

Silvia S15 = Sex on wheels, I honestly think I might choose that car over an R34 if it wasn't for the fact that the RB26DETT motor wasn't an absolute monster!!!

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #9659 Previous topic | Next topic