Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #28514
View in linear mode

Subject: "WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..." Previous topic | Next topic
TwisteOct-29-07 02:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28514, "WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."

What is up in the world of the 2gnt? I sold mine back in October of 2003 and bought a 2003 Acura RSX Type S. Its been a really fun car so far! Since I bought it I have installed Injen CAI, Comptech Raceheader, Comptech Exhaust, Comptech Intake Manifold Gasket, Hondata KPRO (ECU tuning), Comptech lowering springs, Comptech rear sway bar, Comptech rear tie bar, Comptech Short Shifter, Eagle GSD3 tires and a couple other mods. Its pretty quick, I ran a 14.1 last time I ran it at the track...I took out an auto TSi AWD Talon with intake, FMIC, boost cont, upper ic piping, and exhaust by half a car which I was pretty proud of. Ive also beaten SRT-4s, Mazdaspeed6, and some others.

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon
Creator of one of the longest and most controversial posts in 2gnt history...
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=38&topic_id=112462&mesg_id=112462&page=

Originally posted by KaptainMyke
this is the greatest topic posting i have ever seen, in my entire life on the internet.

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice
i can't see my keyboard to type

this is great.

Originally posted by nappyjim
make sure you let her know what the dillyo is. just tell her you was the peanut butter and she was the jelly and that night, God decided to make a peanut butter n jelly sandwhich. But let her know God dont eat peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches everyday.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., edxmon, Oct-29-07 03:01 PM, #1
RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., eclipse_99rs, Oct-29-07 03:42 PM, #2
      RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., Moderatormicyek, Oct-30-07 12:19 AM, #3
      RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., totaleklipse97, Oct-30-07 03:01 AM, #4
           RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., eclipse982nrRST, Oct-30-07 03:28 AM, #5
                RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-30-07 04:58 AM, #6
                RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., ModeratorEvuLFleA, Oct-30-07 06:52 AM, #7
                RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., totaleklipse97, Oct-30-07 09:55 AM, #8
                     RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., vegasdsmr, Oct-30-07 10:34 AM, #9
                     RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., Twiste, Oct-31-07 07:08 AM, #10
      RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., Twiste, Oct-31-07 07:13 AM, #11
           RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., TeamDR1665, Oct-31-07 12:50 PM, #12
                RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., cc8balla, Oct-31-07 01:57 PM, #13
                RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., Twiste, Nov-04-07 02:24 PM, #14
                     RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-06-07 12:13 PM, #16
                          RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., Twiste, Nov-09-07 06:12 PM, #17
                          RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., chrysler kid, Dec-07-07 03:16 PM, #20
RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., dalesmitsu, Nov-05-07 12:49 AM, #15
RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., John99RS, Nov-11-07 11:33 AM, #18
      RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., KaptainMyke, Nov-18-07 03:10 AM, #19
           RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., chrysler kid, Dec-07-07 03:44 PM, #21
                RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-07-07 09:48 PM, #22

edxmonOct-29-07 03:01 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28515, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 0
Oct-29-07 03:01 PM by edxmon

Comptech Eh? Who's that? lol Anywho, you are before my times here, nice to have you back, and sweet looking car.

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse_99rsOct-29-07 03:42 PM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#28520, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 1

I remember you from a while back. Any suggestions for my dads 07 SI?

myspace.com/coastiecobb

ModeratormicyekOct-30-07 12:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#28523, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 2

comptech your mom.

I remember you. Good of you to stop in to say hi.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

totaleklipse97Oct-30-07 03:01 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#28524, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 3

I remember you.. didn't you have a stingray in your sig pic or something like that?

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

eclipse982nrRSTOct-30-07 03:28 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#28525, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
I remember you.. didn't you have a stingray in your sig pic or something like that?

weird

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-30-07 04:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#28530, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 5

Welcome back.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

ModeratorEvuLFleAOct-30-07 06:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#28537, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 6

Long time no see.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

totaleklipse97Oct-30-07 09:55 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#28543, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by totaleklipse97 I remember you.. didn't you have a stingray in your sig pic or something like that?
weird

I'm more of a visual memory kind of person, I think he had a corvette stingray in the pic..

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

vegasdsmrOct-30-07 10:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#28544, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 8

the srt4s werent racin imo...

cheers....

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

TwisteOct-31-07 07:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#28556, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by totaleklipse97 I remember you.. didn't you have a stingray in your sig pic or something like that?
weird
I'm more of a visual memory kind of person, I think he had a corvette stingray in the pic..

lmao, you mean this one?

You have a good freakin memory!

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=38&topic_id=112462&mesg_id=112462&page=

this is the greatest topic posting i have ever seen, in my entire life on the internet.

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice

this is great.

make sure you let her know what the dillyo is. just tell her you was the peanut butter and she was the jelly and that night, God decided to make a peanut butter n jelly sandwhich. But let her know God dont eat peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches everyday.

TwisteOct-31-07 07:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#28558, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by eclipse_99rs
I remember you from a while back. Any suggestions for my dads 07 SI?

Well, I would suggest he sell it lol, jk. They arent as moddable as the RSX because of things like DBW. They can't have things like KPRO like I have...the best stuff I could recommend is a CAI, RH, and Exhaust...this should net a good 20 hp or close to it and he would be in the mid to low 14s. I gained 12 hp just from adding my Comptech Exhaust.

For the poster who didn't know who comptech was...lol...one of the top tuners for Hondas. They also keep your honda/acura under warranty when you use their parts but they are more expensive than some other companies.

www.comptechusa.com The website is currently down because they are in the process of getting new management.

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice

this is great.

TeamDR1665Oct-31-07 12:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#28565, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 11

One of the longest, most controversial threads in 2GNT history. Haha. Good times.

cc8ballaOct-31-07 01:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#28567, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 12
Oct-31-07 03:27 PM by cc8balla

Originally posted by DR1665
One of the longest, most controversial threads in 2GNT history. Haha. Good times.

Welcome back.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

TwisteNov-04-07 02:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#28640, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by DR1665

ya!!! Do you even remember what it was about!? I can't for the life of me remember what the thread entailed but I have been receiving PMs about it lol.

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice

this is great.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneNov-06-07 12:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#28695, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by Twiste
Originally posted by DR1665 One of the longest, most controversial threads in 2GNT history. Haha. Good times.
ya!!! Do you even remember what it was about!? I can't for the life of me remember what the thread entailed but I have been receiving PMs about it lol.

I had to go back and read it, but you'd posted the Tucker Max Absinthe Donuts story, and somehow, some way, someone cried racism and proceeded to climb up on the cross about the whole thing. It was rather silly, really.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

TwisteNov-09-07 06:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#28794, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by DR1665 One of the longest, most controversial threads in 2GNT history. Haha. Good times.
I had to go back and read it, but you'd posted the Tucker Max Absinthe Donuts story, and somehow, some way, someone cried racism and proceeded to climb up on the cross about the whole thing. It was rather silly, really.

AHAHAHAH! Yea! I remember now...it was crazy how many pages it grew to.

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice

this is great.

chrysler kidDec-07-07 03:16 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#29673, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by DarkOne

ah i remember saying BANME! at some point in time and turning it into a huge deal, it was probably that thread

11.65 @ 115

dalesmitsuNov-05-07 12:49 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#28650, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 0

What is up in the world of the 2gnt? I sold mine back in October of 2003 and bought a 2003 Acura RSX Type S. Its been a really fun car so far! Since I bought it I have installed Injen CAI, Comptech Raceheader, Comptech Exhaust, Comptech Intake Manifold Gasket, Hondata KPRO (ECU tuning), Comptech lowering springs, Comptech rear sway bar, Comptech rear tie bar, Comptech Short Shifter, Eagle GSD3 tires and a couple other mods. Its pretty quick, I ran a 14.1 last time I ran it at the track...I took out an auto TSi AWD Talon with intake, FMIC, boost cont, upper ic piping, and exhaust by half a car which I was pretty proud of. Ive also beaten SRT-4s, Mazdaspeed6, and some others.

Sweet ride I've heard great things about that Hondata. I think you need to tuning your Hondata more also add a turbo kit FMIC and posible forged interals.

In away your starting over tuning you RSX just like a 2gnt.

Thats a good start point though I have an Injen CAI which is the only bolt on I have.

Your ecu very similar to the squirt

John99RSNov-11-07 11:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#28815, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 15

Hey, it's always cool to see old school peeps show up. Nice car by the way.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

KaptainMykeNov-18-07 03:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#29004, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 18

hello!

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

chrysler kidDec-07-07 03:44 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#29675, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 19

wow thirty minutes and no new posts in the pits, this site has really died

11.65 @ 115

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-07-07 09:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#29686, "RE: WOW! Havent been on this site in almost 4 years..."
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by chrysler kid
wow thirty minutes and no new posts in the pits, this site has really died

Ten o'clock on a friday, i'd hope that most people would have better things to do...

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #28514 Previous topic | Next topic