Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #27327
View in linear mode

Subject: "Wow, hey guys!" Previous topic | Next topic
gotboost2394Sep-16-07 10:49 AM
Member since May 02nd 2005
131 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27327, "Wow, hey guys!"

Its been 2 years since I sold my turbo 420a talon, I wondering if it ever showed up on here. Looked like this when I owned it and boosted it, familiar? y/n?

I drive a GTI VR6 now, I'm sure many of you don't know or remember me, but hey saying whats up nonetheless.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Wow, hey guys!, Nine5eclipse03, Sep-16-07 11:40 AM, #1
RE: Wow, hey guys!, gotboost2394, Sep-16-07 08:28 PM, #2
      RE: Wow, hey guys!, eclipse982nrRST, Sep-17-07 02:37 AM, #3
           RE: Wow, hey guys!, Keith2172, Sep-17-07 05:43 AM, #4
                RE: Wow, hey guys!, slowmitsu, Sep-17-07 05:56 AM, #5
                     RE: Wow, hey guys!, vegasdsmr, Sep-17-07 05:59 AM, #6

Nine5eclipse03Sep-16-07 11:40 AM
Member since Oct 11th 2004
335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27330, "RE: Wow, hey guys!"
In response to Reply # 0

I remember you, how can anyone forget that gorgeous talon. Whats been up?

Don't sell your car to 16 year olds...

95 Eclipse RS - Sold for 6k, totalled three days later
91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT - 3" exhaust w/ no cats, eurethane motor mounts, 300M unbreakable output shaft, kevlar faced clutch, turbo XS BOV, 99 3000gt front conversion, carbon fiber hood. Dyno'd at 386hp. - SOLD! for 5k
98 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab 4x4 black on black.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

gotboost2394Sep-16-07 08:28 PM
Member since May 02nd 2005
131 posts,
#27348, "RE: Wow, hey guys!"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks, that car was sure a handfull, I'll say that haha.

I still have random parts lingering around the garage and a piece of the piston from when I put a hole thru the block in my room.

Who of the old timers is still around, i dont remember usernames, but I cant forget the white talon (sig was on the highway in AZ or something of that sort years ago), that lime green thinger that had debatable styling but made some sick power, and a few other guys that I will remember as soon as I start browsing around here again.

eclipse982nrRSTSep-17-07 02:37 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#27353, "RE: Wow, hey guys!"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by gotboost2394
Thanks, that car was sure a handfull, I'll say that haha. I still have random parts lingering around the garage and a piece of the piston from when I put a hole thru the block in my room. Who of the old timers is still around, i dont remember usernames, but I cant forget the white talon (sig was on the highway in AZ or something of that sort years ago), that lime green thinger that had debatable styling but made some sick power, and a few other guys that I will remember as soon as I start browsing around here again.

The lime green is now blue

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Keith2172Sep-17-07 05:43 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#27367, "RE: Wow, hey guys!"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by gotboost2394 Thanks, that car was sure a handfull, I'll say that haha. I still have random parts lingering around the garage and a piece of the piston from when I put a hole thru the block in my room. Who of the old timers is still around, i dont remember usernames, but I cant forget the white talon (sig was on the highway in AZ or something of that sort years ago), that lime green thinger that had debatable styling but made some sick power, and a few other guys that I will remember as soon as I start browsing around here again.
The lime green is now blue

Styling is still debatable... just kidding

Is the white Talon from AZ possibly Driggs?

What's with this resurgance of old-timers, it's nice, we should have a check in sheet for the old-timers with pics of their cars or something. I don't know, I got nothing

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

slowmitsuSep-17-07 05:56 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#27368, "RE: Wow, hey guys!"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Keith2172
What's with this resurgance of old-timers, it's nice, we should have a check in sheet for the old-timers with pics of their cars or something. I don't know, I got nothing

Driggs did send out that birthday email to all registered users.

_______

BPU'd skittle

vegasdsmrSep-17-07 05:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#27369, "RE: Wow, hey guys!"
In response to Reply # 5

still here

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #27327 Previous topic | Next topic