Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #24049
View in linear mode

Subject: "Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?" Previous topic | Next topic
burntheblobsMay-09-07 02:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1445 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24049, "Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"

Anyone have any answers for me? They have like a fucking tracking device on me or something. I get the craziest girls. Maybe they are all like that. I need another DSM. I least I could cuss my car out and she wouldn't say shit back.

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - SOLD
2006 Mustang GT Convertible

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, edxmon, May-09-07 02:55 PM, #1
RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, burntheblobs, May-09-07 02:58 PM, #2
RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, edxmon, May-09-07 03:11 PM, #5
      RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, Moderatorbullettdsm, May-11-07 09:14 AM, #16
RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, RSClipse9d7, May-09-07 03:03 PM, #3
      RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, totaleklipse97, May-09-07 03:04 PM, #4
      RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, Dualgen2, May-09-07 03:16 PM, #7
           RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, edxmon, May-09-07 03:18 PM, #8
           RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, EclipseSix, May-09-07 06:35 PM, #9
           RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, edxmon, May-10-07 01:16 PM, #12
                RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, RoninEclipse2G, May-11-07 05:19 AM, #13
           RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, TeamDR1665, May-14-07 08:39 AM, #23
                RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, TeamAvenger, May-14-07 12:10 PM, #24
                     RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-14-07 01:05 PM, #25
                     RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, edxmon, May-16-07 01:14 PM, #26
      RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, edxmon, May-09-07 03:15 PM, #6
      RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, ScreaminE, May-09-07 07:15 PM, #10
           RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, EcLIpsInEmCEe7, May-09-07 09:00 PM, #11
                RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, WIDECLIPSE, May-11-07 05:33 AM, #14
                     RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, RoninEclipse2G, May-11-07 08:29 AM, #15
                          RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, May-11-07 07:36 PM, #17
                               RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, Teametx, May-12-07 06:48 AM, #18
                               RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, edxmon, May-14-07 06:20 AM, #19
                                    RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, totaleklipse97, May-14-07 07:36 AM, #20
                                         RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, TeamAvenger, May-14-07 07:43 AM, #21
                                         RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, edxmon, May-14-07 08:14 AM, #22
                                              RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, ModeratorEvuLFleA, May-18-07 07:35 AM, #27
                                                   RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, whodatt1, May-18-07 10:15 AM, #28
                                                   RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, totaleklipse97, May-18-07 10:59 AM, #29
                                                   RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, dsmtuner1, May-18-07 12:28 PM, #30
                                                   RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, ez, May-20-07 02:53 PM, #31
                                                   RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, slooow, May-25-07 06:18 AM, #32
                                                        RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, edxmon, May-29-07 06:22 PM, #34
                                                   RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-25-07 08:53 AM, #33

edxmonMay-09-07 02:55 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24050, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 0
May-09-07 03:15 PM by edxmon

Don't look at me... I'm fucking female impaired.

But, dont you notice there is something weird about them before you start dating them or something? If they are as crazy as you say, then it should be obvious. Maybe you subconciously like dealing with crazy psycho bitches ? Maybe you should be straight forward from now own, and kind of "screen" a girl by asking them, if they are a manic psycho bitch, and if they say "yes" then rock on, as people aren't generally aware of their own issues.

Just an idea.

EDIT: so wait, can you tell us what happened NOW?

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

burntheblobsMay-09-07 02:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1445 posts,
#24051, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 1

She just overreacts and overanalyzes EVERYTHING. And I'm a pretty damn good boyfriend. Yesterday I suggested we go on a picnic and a run and she got mad and said that I was implying she was fat and needed to run before she ate (she is skinny). Today she said our relationship probably wasn't going to work because one of my friends has been mean to her lately, and somehow that means that means me and her won't work. I'm about ready to drop her. If I wasn't so attatched already she would be SO gone.

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - SOLD
2006 Mustang GT Convertible

edxmonMay-09-07 03:11 PM
1006 posts,
#24054, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 2

DUDE, praising yourself is a big NO-NO, atleast from my perspective, some times you have to be open to the IDEA that you could be part of the problem. Now I capitaliuzed IDEA, because from what you said happened, you didn't mean anything more than what came out of your mouth: You just fucking wanted to have an outdoor meal, and get some excercise. But I guess girls read into shit too much. (I'm saying I guess, because like I said, im probably the guy with least "game" on this board, and maybe the entire intraweb)

Have you told HER all this? That she overreacts/overthinks things that you say or do? Let her know whats up. As for your friend who was being "mean" to her, have you entertained her claim, and gone to ask your buddie wassup?

Here's my conclusions:

1. Either she really likes you and is REALLY paranoid that something might go wrong between you guys, so she might act a little psycho.

2. Or your friend IS being a dick to her, and thinks you might be like him in reality, but acting differently.

3. And last, and least likely, she is just trying to find some leaverage/issue/pick a fight to break up with you, because she really wants out.

Just being completely honest with you bro, and I think this might be some of the most direct and unbiased opinions I've ever given.

his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

ModeratorbullettdsmMay-11-07 09:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#24123, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by edxmon
Have you told HER all this? That she overreacts/overthinks things that you say or do? Let her know whats up.

Ha, ha, ha. LMAO!! I double-dog-dare you to do that, lol.

For what its worth;

Psycho chick = Best sex of my life

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

RSClipse9d7May-09-07 03:03 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#24052, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 1

I dated a person with true psychiatric problems once and it took me a while to find out. By the time I did I was so blinded by everything else, mainly the sex and how good she looked naked, that I was able to deal. That can only last so long though. I say if you aren’t having fun in a relationship then get out and move on. The time you have invested is a sunk cost so do not let that hang you up when making a decision.

Some people say that anything worth having is worth working for. I think that is true, and is aligned with what I said before. If you think it’s worth hanging on, you find intrinsic value that is greater than “the work”, then you will get through it.

Good luck man.

By the way edxmon I think you meant to say subconsciously, not unconsciously. He isn’t making a decision while in a coma, haha.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

totaleklipse97May-09-07 03:04 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#24053, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 3

Just do her in the butt and tell her to shut her mouth!

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Dualgen2May-09-07 03:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#24057, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 4

you're like 18 right? so that means your girl is like 18 right? There's the problem. All girls that age are stupid. Basically until they grow up and get out of college they should be walking boobs w/ a vag and ass that can't talk. This is coming from someone who has been single for like 4 years though.

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

edxmonMay-09-07 03:18 PM
1006 posts,
#24058, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 7
May-09-07 03:20 PM by edxmon

Originally posted by Dualgen2
you're like 18 right? so that means your girl is like 18 right? There's the problem. All girls that age are stupid. Basically until they grow up and get out of college they should be walking boobs w/ a vag and ass that can't talk. This is coming from someone who has been single for like 4 years though.

Im HONESTLY praying to the Lord that you are right, because that would make so much shit make so much more sense...

Originally posted by ez

EclipseSixMay-09-07 06:35 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#24069, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 7

He is absolutely right. Like every rule, there are exceptions, but they are few and far between. (however that saying goes).

I can't tell you how many times I've had to forcefully resist calling a girl flat out stupid when she says something about how she's fat (when shes got the body a supermodel would be jealous of, and she knows it), or her friend is tryign to destroy her, or this shit, that shit, all stupid highschool drama shit.

I agree with the walking boobs/vag/ass that can't talk, for about, hmm, 80% of girls under the age of say.. 20 or 21. I'm glad I finally started breaking that barrier and realized, there is intelligent female life on this planet.

edxmonMay-10-07 01:16 PM
1006 posts,
#24091, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by EclipseSix
Originally posted by Dualgen2 you're like 18 right? so that means your girl is like 18 right? There's the problem. All girls that age are stupid. Basically until they grow up and get out of college they should be walking boobs w/ a vag and ass that can't talk. This is coming from someone who has been single for like 4 years though.
He is absolutely right. Like every rule, there are exceptions, but they are few and far between. (however that saying goes). I can't tell you how many times I've had to forcefully resist calling a girl flat out stupid when she says something about how she's fat (when shes got the body a supermodel would be jealous of, and she knows it), or her friend is tryign to destroy her, or this shit, that shit, all stupid highschool drama shit. I agree with the walking boobs/vag/ass that can't talk, for about, hmm, 80% of girls under the age of say.. 20 or 21. I'm glad I finally started breaking that barrier and realized, there is intelligent female life on this planet.

I cant wait 'till I run across those kind of girls then...pfft.

Originally posted by ez

RoninEclipse2GMay-11-07 05:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#24117, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 12

I've got a buddy that's dating an 18yo that's a complete psycho, she keeps breaking up with him then runs back, always rips his heart out and messes his head up something fierce. apparently she's a wild one and that's half the reason he keeps taking her back, every time I wanna smack him upside the head.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

TeamDR1665May-14-07 08:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#24223, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 7

All girls that age are stupid.

Quoted for Greatness.

Even if they're not stupid, they will change on you every time. Not necessarily their fault, but they just do. The girl you meet at 18 isn't going to be the woman you know at 22. You've got to ask yourself if you're willing to risk wasting a couple years of your life in the hopes that the sweetheart you were initially attracted to will "get it out of her system" before you lose your mind, or just cut ties and enjoy the extra two years of your life expectancy.

I've told a number of guys this before and I'll say it again. You start out with a girlfriend. Let me show you something important about that term. Girlfriend. You have to be friends first. If you're putting up because she's putting out, you're just paying for ass.

Find the friend first. Then move in the relationship direction.

TeamAvengerMay-14-07 12:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#24229, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 23

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by Dualgen2 All girls that age are stupid.
Quoted for Greatness. Even if they're not stupid, they will change on you every time. Not necessarily their fault, but they just do. The girl you meet at 18 isn't going to be the woman you know at 22. You've got to ask yourself if you're willing to risk wasting a couple years of your life in the hopes that the sweetheart you were initially attracted to will "get it out of her system" before you lose your mind, or just cut ties and enjoy the extra two years of your life expectancy. I've told a number of guys this before and I'll say it again. You start out with a girlfriend. Let me show you something important about that term. Girlfriend. You have to be friends first. If you're putting up because she's putting out, you're just paying for ass. Find the friend first. Then move in the relationship direction.

I have to disagree. It's not just the years that make them "un-stupid". You can find the crazy ones at 24, 25, 26, 27 too (ask me how I know. Dare you.) They are alot harder to find at this age but they exist. Something has to happen to change they way they think.

One thing I have to mention is that we are all subject to the same flaw. Men and women ... we don't know what we really want until later in life when we actually want it. Doesn't matter what comes before that point (may be the perfect woman (or man for the ladies)) but until you are really ready and looking for it, you'll just let it slip through your fingers.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-14-07 01:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#24230, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 24

Originally posted by Avenger
I have to disagree. It's not just the years that make them "un-stupid". You can find the crazy ones at 24, 25, 26, 27 too (ask me how I know. Dare you.) They are alot harder to find at this age but they exist. Something has to happen to change they way they think. One thing I have to mention is that we are all subject to the same flaw. Men and women ... we don't know what we really want until later in life when we actually want it. Doesn't matter what comes before that point (may be the perfect woman (or man for the ladies)) but until you are really ready and looking for it, you'll just let it slip through your fingers.

QFT.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

edxmonMay-16-07 01:14 PM
1006 posts,
#24240, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 24
May-16-07 01:15 PM by edxmon

Originally posted by Avenger
(ask me how I know. Dare you.)

HOW DO YOU KNOW? TELL ME NOW!!!!!

Originally posted by ez

edxmonMay-09-07 03:15 PM
1006 posts,
#24056, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by RSClipse9d7
By the way edxmon I think you meant to say subconsciously, not unconsciously. He isnt making a decision while in a coma, haha.

Absolutely right, hahaha, I fixed that, thanks a bunch

Originally posted by ez

ScreaminEMay-09-07 07:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#24070, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by RSClipse9d7
I dated a person with true psychiatric problems once and it took me a while to find out. By the time I did I was so blinded by everything else, mainly the sex and how good she looked naked, that I was able to deal. That can only last so long though.

QFT Brother!

I was in the same situation back when I was 18.

Dating a bi polar bitch will ruin all your fun.(Dr. Diagnosed bi polar)

EcLIpsInEmCEe7May-09-07 09:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#24073, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 10

start likening to tom leykis' radio show and learn.

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

WIDECLIPSEMay-11-07 05:33 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#24118, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 11

Just fuck em' until they get crazy and then chuck a deuce. Don't worry about "relationships" until you're like 30 or so.

-Roman

RoninEclipse2GMay-11-07 08:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#24122, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by WIDECLIPSE
Just fuck em' until they get crazy and then chuck a deuce. Don't worry about "relationships" until you're like 30 or so.

I wouldn't agree with that, there is a chance of finding a good one out there, I did and I'm 27 and my wife is 25, all women get a little crazy every now and then. but under 21 they do tend to be a TON worse.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMay-11-07 07:36 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#24147, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 15
May-11-07 07:37 PM by Star Turbo Talon

guys I am 30 and I cant say i have found a normal one at all. they all have a hidden agenda and will go to extremes to fullfill it. Its liek its built into thier DNA or something. You can spell out the truth all day long but they will believe what they want.

After one breaks up with me I sink a shit load of money into my harley. Thats why it only took me 8 months to build it the first time and its ready for some new chrome now! Good timing I guess.

So......what I am telling you blobs.....go buy another DSM and build it!

You know, my ol man told me before he left this shitty world, never chase women or busses, you'll always get left behind.

Terry

TeametxMay-12-07 06:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#24155, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 17

When you find one that isn't psycho let me know. Shit doesn't exist man.

edxmonMay-14-07 06:20 AM
1006 posts,
#24210, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 17
May-14-07 06:24 AM by edxmon

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
guys I am 30 and I cant say i have found a normal one at all. they all have a hidden agenda and will go to extremes to fullfill it. Its liek its built into thier DNA or something. You can spell out the truth all day long but they will believe what they want. After one breaks up with me I sink a shit load of money into my harley. Thats why it only took me 8 months to build it the first time and its ready for some new chrome now! Good timing I guess. So......what I am telling you blobs.....go buy another DSM and build it! You know, my ol man told me before he left this shitty world, never chase women or busses, you'll always get left behind. Terry

Quoted for truth. I also do the same thing, I get let down by a girl, and I go crazy on my car (Why do you think I finally got a paint job, udp, etc?) Mind you not the same kind of money Terry has. But I do have to say, I get a bit more satisfaction on spending the money on a girl (at least at the moment) My car doesn't smile at me, when I surprise it with new spark plugs or when I take it to the car wash. Meh. I'll never really understand I guess

Originally posted by ez

totaleklipse97May-14-07 07:36 AM
3589 posts,
#24218, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 19

Originally posted by edxmon
My car doesn't smile at me, when I surprise it with new spark plugs or when I take it to the car wash. Meh. I'll never really understand I guess

No, it doesn't smile.. but I'm sure you do. When you romp on that gas and shift it into gear, you can't help but smile. At some point it's not about what you do for others, it's about what you do for yourself.

"In the end, you are all you have, and that has to be enough, there is no other way."

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

TeamAvengerMay-14-07 07:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#24219, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 20

One word ...

SUCCUBITCH.

Have a nice day.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

edxmonMay-14-07 08:14 AM
1006 posts,
#24221, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 20
May-14-07 08:16 AM by edxmon

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
Originally posted by edxmon My car doesn't smile at me, when I surprise it with new spark plugs or when I take it to the car wash. Meh. I'll never really understand I guess
No, it doesn't smile.. but I'm sure you do. When you romp on that gas and shift it into gear, you can't help but smile. At some point it's not about what you do for others, it's about what you do for yourself. "In the end, you are all you have, and that has to be enough, there is no other way."

In the words of RoninEclipse "Only Jesus spoke truer words, and he got his ass crucified" But, and tell me if you disagree, they are two completely different feelings, both of them good, but yet good in totally different ways. I dont know, I might just be an emo bitch, or maybe the way my mom and my big sister raised me, but there is something untangible and irreplaceable about the feeling you get when you do something selfless for the person that makes you happy.

I smile everytime I think about how far my car has come, from being complete piece of shit I picked up at a junk yard, to being this sexy red sports car I drive home everyday.

EDIT: Fuck how I hate getting all deep and shit, in an online CAR forum... I'm such a choad

Originally posted by ez

ModeratorEvuLFleAMay-18-07 07:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#24285, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 22

I have yet to find one I didn't think was a psycho.

I'm single, btw.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

whodatt1May-18-07 10:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#24286, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 27

^^ sayy wha!???

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

totaleklipse97May-18-07 10:59 AM
3589 posts,
#24287, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"

Originally posted by EvuLFleA
I have yet to find one I didn't think was a psycho. I'm single, btw.

Woahhh what happened to Mariko (spelling?).. Does that mean now we get to see all the good pictures?? LOL

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

dsmtuner1May-18-07 12:28 PM
Member since Jul 03rd 2006
245 posts,
#24292, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 29
May-18-07 12:30 PM by dsmtuner1

Facts:

Women will always gripe about something.
Women always think there right regardless if you show them factual evidence or not.
Women change there minds in an instant, and don't think one change is ever enough.

The key is not to understand women, because I have had my fair share and there all wierd including the one I'm engaged to now. The trick is to manipulate them. When they complain make them feel like your the victim, when they whine make them feel sorry for you instead, when they gripE make them realize that they are the PROBLEM!. Thats the easy stuff! Now if I could just get the women to pick her DANG clothes off the floor! the hamper is there for a reason!

2 sets of injectors is better than 1 =)

ezMay-20-07 02:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#24326, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"

Woah - Jeff sorry to hear about that. I thought Mariko looked so much like my ex too, no suprise if you are saying she was nuts b/c my ex was too.

Women can be crazy at any age. I don't think it's inherent in their DNA, I think that it is currently just an issue of how our society raises people to think.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

slooowMay-25-07 06:18 AM
Member since Dec 30th 2005
32 posts,
#24465, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 31

You all need to read The Complete Assholes Guide to Handling Chicks...if you're under 22ish...if not, then you've probably figured it all out

edxmonMay-29-07 06:22 PM
1006 posts,
#24561, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"
In response to Reply # 32

Originally posted by slooow
You all need to read The Complete Assholes Guide to Handling Chicks...if you're under 22ish...if not, then you've probably figured it all out

Where can I find this "guide"?

Originally posted by ez

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-25-07 08:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#24466, "RE: Why do I always date the closet psychopath bitch?"

Bummer.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #24049 Previous topic | Next topic