Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #19894
View in linear mode

Subject: "world of warcraft" Previous topic | Next topic
shybuckJan-12-07 07:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
811 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19894, "world of warcraft"

anyone here still playing?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: world of warcraft, Chamuko, Jan-12-07 08:26 AM, #1
RE: world of warcraft, foggy45, Jan-12-07 08:34 AM, #2
      RE: world of warcraft, EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Jan-12-07 10:12 AM, #3
           RE: world of warcraft, soulcontroller, Jan-12-07 12:01 PM, #4
                RE: world of warcraft, dsmmyth, Jan-12-07 01:36 PM, #5
                     RE: world of warcraft, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jan-12-07 02:50 PM, #6
                          RE: world of warcraft, kain_99gs, Jan-12-07 03:03 PM, #7
                               RE: world of warcraft, dsmmyth, Jan-12-07 03:05 PM, #8
                                    RE: world of warcraft, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jan-12-07 07:40 PM, #9
                                    RE: world of warcraft, hazardeclipse, Jan-12-07 08:27 PM, #10
                                         RE: world of warcraft, thedawg, Jan-12-07 11:25 PM, #11
                                    RE: world of warcraft, slowmitsu, Jan-13-07 02:55 AM, #12
                                         RE: world of warcraft, Dualgen2, Jan-13-07 05:11 AM, #13
                                              RE: world of warcraft, shybuck, Jan-13-07 09:36 AM, #14
                                                   RE: world of warcraft, kain_99gs, Jan-13-07 11:43 AM, #15
                                                        RE: world of warcraft, shybuck, Jan-13-07 02:14 PM, #16
                                                             RE: world of warcraft, Diceman19, Jan-14-07 03:43 AM, #17
                                                                  RE: world of warcraft, Teametx, Jan-15-07 06:36 AM, #18
                                                                       RE: world of warcraft, edxmon, Jan-16-07 10:12 AM, #19
                                                                            RE: world of warcraft, Keith2172, Jan-17-07 05:19 AM, #20
                                                                                 RE: world of warcraft, edxmon, Jan-17-07 11:20 AM, #21
                                                                                      RE: world of warcraft, kain_99gs, Jan-17-07 12:43 PM, #22
                                                                                           RE: world of warcraft, edxmon, Jan-18-07 11:53 AM, #23
                                                                                                RE: world of warcraft, 96rs-t, Jan-18-07 04:52 PM, #24
                                                                                                     RE: world of warcraft, MCubed45, Jan-18-07 07:35 PM, #25
                                                                                                          RE: world of warcraft, dsmmyth, Jan-19-07 08:10 PM, #26

ChamukoJan-12-07 08:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19896, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 0

sometimes

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

foggy45Jan-12-07 08:34 AM
Member since Dec 28th 2003
1032 posts,
#19897, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 1

yes! like a crack addict
pre ordered the expansion and geting it at midnight, even taking time off work to play.

/cry
yeah its sad, but so is having my eclipse in 1000+ pieces across 2 garages and no parts because my order is still @#%@#$^% "Processing"

Best sum up of working on a 2GNT
DR1665- "#5. Spike that motherfucker on the garage floor and grab a beer. You deserve it."

Ahhhh Priceless . . .
eclipse982nrRST "its actually lightish red"
RoninEclipse2G "yeah, they already have a color for that... it's called PINK"

EcLIpsInEmCEe7Jan-12-07 10:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#19900, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 2

i've never played it but my brother does. all i have to say is the southpark parody of it is friggin hilarious

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

soulcontrollerJan-12-07 12:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#19905, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 3

i stopped playing when i got 5 pieces of my tier 3. this is after i made rank 13. it was taking up too much of my life.

dsmmythJan-12-07 01:36 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#19908, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 4

I played it at my friend's house and he's level 15 in about two weeks, lol.

I, personally, play Guild Wars.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJan-12-07 02:50 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#19909, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 5

How is it? I have eyeballed it several times at the store but never tried it. Ever since I conquered Diablo 2 i have been wanting to try another Blizzard game. Revanant is a fun one as well if you like Diablo.

Terry

kain_99gsJan-12-07 03:03 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#19910, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 6
Jan-12-07 03:07 PM by kain_99gs

It is the game that ends all MMO's. It is probablly one of the most addicting games you will ever play. I think the statistics are something close to 40% of it's playerbase are considered addicted. Which means of it's 7million+ monthly subscribers, 40% of those are hooked.

IT is worse then crack.

Last year i played from Jan-May and logged in 970 hours (I work fulltime too, and have a fiance). I stopped playing because we had our son.

Then just about 3 weeks ago, my fiance's mom was here and I decided to install and play. Basically I just fell right back into the groove. I had to quit a week ago, just because I knew if I didn't, it would be bad (since I only get around 4 hours of sleep as it is).

For those that are single, or don't have kids, I recommend it. It is an amazing adventure, extremely social, and it never ends. That is the bad part. It is a huge effing time sink. Like a whirlpool of your life clock.

It's all about the loot, and trying to be the best. Which you will never be, but you don't care so you keep playing.

I talk about the game with other people almost on a daily basis still.

Oh yeah, the Southpark parody was pretty awesome. I was lollerskating.

http://talontimes.blogspot.com

99gs
95TSI

dsmmythJan-12-07 03:05 PM
1178 posts,
#19911, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by kain_99gs
It is the game that ends all MMO's. It is probablly one of the most addicting games you will ever play. I think the statistics are something close to 40% of it's playerbase are considered addicted. Which means of it's 7million+ monthly subscribers, 40% of those are hooked. IT is worse then crack. Last year i played from Jan-May and logged in 970 hours (I work fulltime too, and have a fiance). I stopped playing because we had our son. Then just about 3 weeks ago, my fiance's mom was here and I decided to install and play. Basically I just fell right back into the groove. I had to quit a week ago, just because I knew if I didn't, it would be bad. For those that are single, or don't have kids, I recommend it. It is an amazing adventure, extremely social, and it never ends. That is the bad part. It is a huge effing time sink. Like a whirlpool of your life clock. I talk about the game with other people almost on a daily basis still. Oh yeah, the Southpark parody was pretty awesome. I was lollerskating. http://talontimes.blogspot.com 99gs 95TSI

Best summary ever. That's why I don't play it, lol.

1998 Eclipse GS

Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

ModeratorxcasbonxJan-12-07 07:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#19916, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 8

I still play Diablo I.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

hazardeclipseJan-12-07 08:27 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#19917, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 9

hell yes. i still play diablo 2. never played diablo 1 tho... hmm...

thedawgJan-12-07 11:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#19919, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 10

Well Burning Crusade comes out on Monday, so if you're going to try it out now's probably a good time. There will be a lot of new players starting in the next week. My friend's dad picked it up at Walmart for $20, and there's lots of 10-day trials floating around. I have a couple if anyone wants to try it.

The description above is highly accurate.

slowmitsuJan-13-07 02:55 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#19921, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by dsmmyth
Originally posted by kain_99gs It is the game that ends all MMO's. It is probablly one of the most addicting games you will ever play. I think the statistics are something close to 40% of it's playerbase are considered addicted. Which means of it's 7million+ monthly subscribers, 40% of those are hooked. IT is worse then crack. Last year i played from Jan-May and logged in 970 hours (I work fulltime too, and have a fiance). I stopped playing because we had our son. Then just about 3 weeks ago, my fiance's mom was here and I decided to install and play. Basically I just fell right back into the groove. I had to quit a week ago, just because I knew if I didn't, it would be bad. For those that are single, or don't have kids, I recommend it. It is an amazing adventure, extremely social, and it never ends. That is the bad part. It is a huge effing time sink. Like a whirlpool of your life clock. I talk about the game with other people almost on a daily basis still. Oh yeah, the Southpark parody was pretty awesome. I was lollerskating. http://talontimes.blogspot.com 99gs 95TSI
Best summary ever. That's why I don't play it, lol.

Ditto.

_______

BPU'd skittle

Dualgen2Jan-13-07 05:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#19923, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 12

I liked the south park episode when they were playing WOW. NERDS

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

shybuckJan-13-07 09:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
811 posts,
#19931, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 13

cool well im opathor on durotan if u want to look me up. 60 rogue

kain_99gsJan-13-07 11:43 AM
536 posts,
#19932, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 14

You might want to list, horde or alliance there, shybuck.

http://talontimes.blogspot.com

99gs
95TSI

shybuckJan-13-07 02:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
811 posts,
#19939, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 15

lol good point, alliance. working on a horde shammy though

Diceman19Jan-14-07 03:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#19953, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 16

i refuse to pay a monthly fee for a video game. that seals the deal for me.

TeametxJan-15-07 06:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#19988, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 17
Jan-15-07 06:37 AM by etx

I've had an account for about a year, but I don't get to play much. I actually botted my guy to 60 Now I get to play about 2 hours a week, which is enough for me. I can't play it too long before I feel brain dead.

I hope my BC collectors edition shows up today!

Wow is a monster. I've always been into video games, but mostly just for the artwork and technology. I've never really sat down and played a video game for any amount of time. The artwork in wow is top notch, and they way they managed to make it look so great with very low poly models is amazing. Needless to say, after the 10 day trial i signed up and i've head my account ever since. But I cheated because I have a life and I don't like killing boars all day.

Edit: I take that back, I've been playing Gears of War on the 360 and it's super fucking fun.

edxmonJan-16-07 10:12 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#20047, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 18

All i have to say to all of you is

FOR THE SWEET MERCIFULL LOVE OF AL MIGHTY GOD DONT DO IT!

I played Final Fantasy XI online for 2 years, got to be on the top of the top, or the so called "L337" It felt good to accomplish something, and i made some really great friends (including a hot girl from santa ana) but one day the fun was gone. When i got home from school or work, I felt like I had another job, like I HAD to play. One day I decided to see how long I could keep myself from playing, and so far ive been clean for about a year and a half

Now I play Monster Hunter once in a blue moon. No subscription, and to be "leet" you dont neep to play for decades. If you are a good player and have the skill to get the good gear soon enough you are set. There is no "leveling up" and the game is an online action rpg. Feels alot like all the Zeldas.

anyways

/end rant

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Keith2172Jan-17-07 05:19 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#20076, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 19

Originally posted by edxmon
Blah blah blah, hot girl from santa ana, Blah blah blah

pointless without pics

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

edxmonJan-17-07 11:20 AM
1006 posts,
#20092, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 20

I think ide be a lil disrespectful... but here they are!

she has a boyfriend from up there now, and im seeing the most amazingly beautiful and smart girl ever, but we are still good friends.

his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

kain_99gsJan-17-07 12:43 PM
536 posts,
#20093, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 21

Under-age Bichon

edxmonJan-18-07 11:53 AM
1006 posts,
#20124, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 22

we both were back then. But not any more..any who, its water under the bridge now.

Originally posted by ez

96rs-tJan-18-07 04:52 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#20140, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 23

how much is the monthly fee to play this game? I want to try it.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

MCubed45Jan-18-07 07:35 PM
Member since Sep 17th 2002
2706 posts,
#20152, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 24

Originally posted by 96rs-t
how much is the monthly fee to play this game? I want to try it.

$15

i think it comes with a couple months free or something. the core game is only like $20-30 now. don't bother buying the expansion since you can't really make use of it until you hit level 60 or so. that'll be a couple months away if you're a casual gamer.

-marc

dsmmythJan-19-07 08:10 PM
1178 posts,
#20194, "RE: world of warcraft"
In response to Reply # 25
Jan-19-07 08:10 PM by dsmmyth

The trial is out there. I know because I'm on it (yeah, I gave in). And while everyone says it's really addicting and everything, I find the time to do what I need to do and can quit when I want.

I will say this though. Good thing it's only ten days because it may interfere later, however.

I plan on buying it solely during summer and winter breaks when I have no class.

1998 Eclipse GS

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #19894 Previous topic | Next topic