Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1146
View in linear mode

Subject: "How bout them Panthers?" Previous topic | Next topic
ScreaminEJan-15-06 02:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1146, "How bout them Panthers?"

What a win! Even though the ref's where out to MURDER us with penalties. Hope it wasnt too cold at the game SILVERNT.

Next week seahawks!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: How bout them Panthers?, Malenko, Jan-15-06 02:15 PM, #1
RE: How bout them Panthers?, ScreaminE, Jan-15-06 02:37 PM, #2
      RE: How bout them Panthers?, SILVERNT, Jan-15-06 05:37 PM, #3
           RE: How bout them Panthers?, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jan-16-06 02:26 AM, #4
                RE: How bout them Panthers?, SILVERNT, Jan-16-06 11:04 AM, #5
                     RE: How bout them Panthers?, EclipseSix, Jan-16-06 08:56 PM, #6
                          RE: How bout them Panthers?, ScreaminE, Jan-17-06 05:11 AM, #7

MalenkoJan-15-06 02:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1147, "RE: How bout them Panthers?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by ScreaminE
What a win! Even though the ref's where out to MURDER us with penalties. Hope it wasnt too cold at the game SILVERNT. Next week seahawks!

*sigh*

The refs blowing the delay of game call is what ended up causing the bears the win. The refs weren't out to "murder" anyone , the panthers just kept getting caught.

Secondly, what position in the game did you play? You said the refs tried to murder "us" and by that I assume you mean you and your teammates? oh you didnt play? well yeah, dont say "us" then, nothing personal, but if you worked where I worked you get tired of hearing people associating themselves with a team they have nothing to do with

Just so you know, Im neither a Bears no Panthers fan (in fact I watch hockey not football, but this was the only thing on), but I do take comfort in knowing I can come back here next week when the Seahawks beat the Panthers and give you a hard time about the loss

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ScreaminEJan-15-06 02:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#1148, "RE: How bout them Panthers?"
In response to Reply # 1

I say "us" saying the team I support and love. Without the fans, the games wouldnt mean squat.

Seahawks will be a tougher game than this one.

SILVERNTJan-15-06 05:37 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#1153, "RE: How bout them Panthers?"
In response to Reply # 2

cold? all i needed was my payton jersey. but anyways, i'll give it to you, you guys played a great game. hopefully next year our quarterback will have more than 1 game under his belt, lol. it was a great game to see though, i had alot of fun. The game consisted of our bears group drinking shots of whiskey and vodka all day with a bunch of panther fans. good luck with Seattle man, they're going to be tough

ModeratorxcasbonxJan-16-06 02:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#1159, "RE: How bout them Panthers?"
In response to Reply # 3

I personally thought the game was officiated very well. There were lots of good/correct calls, except for that delay of game penalty.

The Bears defense gave up 290 yards in the first half ALONE. Tough game.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030

SILVERNTJan-16-06 11:04 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#1169, "RE: How bout them Panthers?"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by xcasbonx
I personally thought the game was officiated very well. There were lots of good/correct calls, except for that delay of game penalty. The Bears defense gave up 290 yards in the first half ALONE. Tough game.

500ish yards total to be exact.

**takes time machine back to 1985**

EclipseSixJan-16-06 08:56 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#1196, "RE: How bout them Panthers?"
In response to Reply # 5

Whole game was crap, lol. No, both teams played well (in the 2nd half), but the Bears really let US down this season. They had the resources and talent to make it to the super bowl, but the defense didn't play up to par in the 1st half (209 or something crazy like that yardage allowed in the 1st half), and two really stupid mistakes gave the panthers two undeserved touchdowns. Tillman falling over on the 2nd play of the game for smith TD, and that nobody Thompson sent into to guard Steve Smith (most retarded coaching decision ever) who also fell down. I swear we gave them the game.

ScreaminEJan-17-06 05:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#1208, "RE: How bout them Panthers?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by EclipseSix
really let US down

hehe

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1146 Previous topic | Next topic