Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #9833
View in linear mode

Subject: "tokico's arrived!" Previous topic | Next topic
RxR_EclipseJun-03-02 07:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9833, "tokico's arrived!"

Well my tokico's got here today (illum's of course), can't wait to get em on tonight and go for a test drive. My left rear shock has been bad for about 3 weeks now, so I havent' been able to 'play' in trafic! This couldn't have been timed better cause my first auto x event is on sunday!

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratorxcasbonxJun-03-02 06:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9834, "RE: tokico's arrived!"
In response to Reply # 0

i want some illuminas heheh im still tryin to find a deal on some, i just got some eibach sportlines so ima waitin on shocks.

96ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram
magnecore 8.5mm wires
front/rear strut tower bars
custom painted interior

I contributed to the Wiki.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RxR_EclipseJun-04-02 12:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#9835, "RE: tokico's arrived!"
In response to Reply # 1

I got all four of my illum's for $380 shippped!....... Try here www.coximport.com although I am a bit dissapointed in the illum's, they were not as 'stiff' as I had hoped. Im not saying they are soft but they are just not super stiff like I had heard they were.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

proDMDJun-04-02 02:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
580 posts,
#9836, "RE: tokico's arrived!"
In response to Reply # 2

AFX/UDP,AEM,AF/X 55mm TB,50 shot of NOS,Glenn's short shifter,17" tantrum,prokit KYB AGX,JL stealthbox sony headunit,audiobahn amp,M3 style mirrors,Blue leds,yellow fogs,reverse ind,w

SEA97GSJun-04-02 02:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
127 posts,
#9837, "RE: tokico's arrived!"
In response to Reply # 0

I have a dead set of non adjustable Tokico's on my car right now. They are good, but not stiff. I just ordered a set of Koni Sport's. Those will be more than stiff enough and should last longer than AGXs. AGXs don't like 2G cars for some reason.

97 Eclipse GS-15.463@88.57MPH - RIP
92 Talon TSi AWD-12.927@105.47MPH

proDMDJun-04-02 05:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
580 posts,
#9838, "RE: tokico's arrived!"
In response to Reply # 4

AGX work fine..so long as you dont use springs lower than the prokit..IMO the prokit is low enough..3 fingers front 2 fingers rear...compared to ugly ass 5 fingers stock

AFX/UDP,AEM,AF/X 55mm TB,50 shot of NOS,Glenn's short shifter,17" tantrum,prokit KYB AGX,JL stealthbox sony headunit,audiobahn amp,M3 style mirrors,Blue leds,yellow fogs,reverse ind,w

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #9833 Previous topic | Next topic