Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #8059
View in linear mode

Subject: "!!!Are these Rims da shit or not... ?!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Jarrad GSTMar-28-02 12:12 AM
Member since Dec 06th 2001
118 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8059, "!!!Are these Rims da shit or not... ?!!!"

I am getting these rims, What you people think? Would you get these rims for your car? I am getting them for $799 rims and tire package.(17's - 215/45/17)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1815981904&r=0&t=0

A truck with these rims on..
http://www.bocaseca.hpg.com.br/index7.htm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

cyanMar-28-02 03:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8060, "RE: !!!Are these Rims da shit or not... ?!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

sorry dude, they arent gonna fit your car...and chances are if they make a five lug pattern as well, its probably BMW fitment 5x120

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jarrad GSTMar-28-02 06:51 AM
Member since Dec 06th 2001
118 posts,
#8061, "RE: !!!Are these Rims da shit or not... ?!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

they will fit, Those arent the ones I am getting. no off ebay, heck no not spending that much for those rims there. I am buying somewhere else and i called and told them i have an eclipse and they said they had 5 lug 114mm pattern. So they will fit, shit i will find soem to fit. I am just wondering if they look good. If not will get the close look a likes (mas Presidents or VOxx brand)

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #8059 Previous topic | Next topic