Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #33624
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need correct moog part numbers." Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuApr-14-12 10:45 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33624, "Need correct moog part numbers."

I'm going to be doing my balljoints/tie rods pretty soon, decide to go moog for peace of mind. I've looked at advanceautoparts website, since they carry the brand but notice two different part numbers.

Eventually, I would to replace every suspension component front and rear with moog.

Can someone post up the right part number for an 1998 eclipse auto later on car will be going manual. If part numbers are different from automatics could post those up as well.

Though this would help others out also.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorCODE4Apr-14-12 12:42 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33626, "RE: Need correct moog part numbers."
In response to Reply # 0

Rockauto.com

Moog's website.

Why are you giving up after searching only at a stellar site such as advance?

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

John99RSApr-14-12 04:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#33627, "RE: Need correct moog part numbers."
In response to Reply # 1

Yeah....I'll second rockauto.com. They have good parts at great prices.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

megaskillzApr-15-12 08:49 AM
Member since Oct 12th 2008
105 posts,
#33628, "RE: Need correct moog part numbers."
In response to Reply # 2

I ordered suspension parts from them in the past and I am very satisfied with the price and service. Loving my free refrigerator magnets from them.

Also you can use their 5% discount and knock off a few bucks.

98 GS manual - ATMT completed
91 Hyundai Excel- 4g63t swap pending
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2553845/1998-mitsubishi-eclipse

dalesmitsuApr-15-12 03:49 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#33629, "RE: Need correct moog part numbers."
In response to Reply # 3
Apr-15-12 04:21 PM by dalesmitsu

There's two different arc lower control arm and a lateral lower control arms from moog. http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/subcategory_Chassis-Control-Arm-Parts_-49997412_-49997327_10151_10051_-1___

Rockauto was the first place I looked.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

megaskillzApr-15-12 10:54 PM
Member since Oct 12th 2008
105 posts,
#33630, "RE: Need correct moog part numbers."
In response to Reply # 4

I checked it out and now I see what you are saying. I did your homework for you so here it goes.

There are two part numbers for the arc and lateral control arms for left and right side.

Part #k90265 is the passenger right side lateral arm and part # k90266 is driver left side lateral arm. Part # k80436 is the right passenger arc lower control arm and part # k80437 is the left driver side arc lower control arm.

I found this information on moog's site as well as advance auto. On advance site if you click on the part from the listing it will tell you left or right side except for the lateral arm which didn't have info. That's when I found the lateral part numbers from moog's site.

Now you can buy me a beer.

98 GS manual - ATMT completed
91 Hyundai Excel- 4g63t swap pending
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2553845/1998-mitsubishi-eclipse

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #33624 Previous topic | Next topic