Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #17949
View in linear mode

Subject: "$15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines" Previous topic | Next topic
WickedESiMay-24-03 10:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17949, "$15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines"
May-24-03 11:10 AM by WickedESi

How many washers per bolt do you need when doing the $15 rear camber mod w/ the sport lines?

*EDIT* Can someone also tell me their camber before adjustment w/ the sportlines? There are camber kits going on eBay for $3.99 + $1.99 shipping.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines, zhr420, May-24-03 11:31 AM, #1
RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines, WickedESi, May-24-03 07:37 PM, #2
      RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines, KSeclipse, May-24-03 09:33 PM, #3
           RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines, Diceman19, May-25-03 01:29 AM, #4
                RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines, WickedESi, May-25-03 09:18 AM, #5
                     RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines, Diceman19, May-25-03 10:28 AM, #6
                          RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines, WickedESi, May-26-03 09:05 AM, #7
                               RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines, flossinpnoyracer, May-29-03 07:51 PM, #8

zhr420May-24-03 11:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
557 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17950, "RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines"
In response to Reply # 0

well on my cuz's car we put two more than what the write up said, and he never had any wierd tire wear.
ohh yeah we used sprint springs.
later
"Z"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WickedESiMay-24-03 07:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#17957, "RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm wanting to know the exact camber (and how many washers corresponding it) for the Eibach Sportlines springs.

KSeclipseMay-24-03 09:33 PM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
899 posts,
#17960, "RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines"
In response to Reply # 2

i'm in the same boat as you, i have sportlines waiting to be put on, but dont know how many washers, i heard max. we can use is 6 but will that be enough?

Nos Fogger Kit,AemCAI, TopFuel UDP, pacesetter cat-back, ARD bored 57mm t.b., P&P intake mani, Ractive front/rear strut bars,rear tie bar,eibach sportlines,tokico blues, morosso wires, ngkIX plugs, konig subzeros,proj. heads,gunmetal tails, rev.indiglow gauges,reverse light mod

Diceman19May-25-03 01:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#17962, "RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines"
In response to Reply # 3

i know it is not good but i installed my sportline springs about 2 months ago and didnt install the camber kits i have with them. i also never got an alignment. ha ha. i need to get it done but just havent had the time or money. i have no wierd tire wear. i guess everybody's car is different to the "T".

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
1998 Eclipse RS. Nothing great here.
Added the turbo wing and lowered it
down. More to come.

WickedESiMay-25-03 09:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#17966, "RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines"
In response to Reply # 4

I can see the bad negitive camber in your sig.

Diceman19May-25-03 10:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#17969, "RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines"
In response to Reply # 5

yeah isnt that neg camber beautiful!!! i love the way it makes my car look.

yeah after you said that i looked at the pic more closly and yes it does look really bad in the pic. it doesnt look as bad in person. i might get it fixed someday....maybe. (i have the camber kits i just cant afford to be without my car.)

WickedESiMay-26-03 09:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#17983, "RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines"
In response to Reply # 6

Would the $15 rear camber mod adjust it enough for the rear wheels to be in spec, or am I going to need an Ingals rear camber kit for a drop w/ Sportlines?

flossinpnoyracerMay-29-03 07:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#18058, "RE: $15 Rear Camber Mod for Sportlines"
In response to Reply # 7

i suggest you guys get an adjusting rear camber because in time the springs will get lower than the first time u installed them...

1997 GST

1997 RS

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #17949 Previous topic | Next topic