Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #16112
View in linear mode

Subject: "Intrax to stiff..what to turn to now???" Previous topic | Next topic
1sweet98talonMar-02-03 06:32 AM
Member since Nov 26th 2002
341 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16112, "Intrax to stiff..what to turn to now???"
Mar-02-03 06:36 AM by 1sweet98talon

My intrax's w/my GR2's are way to stiff, and not low enough for me. What should I try next? I am looking into the Eibach sportline's because that is the ride height I would like. Any opinion's or comment's??

EDIT: I am also getting 17's in a month or two. My other wheels will be for sale(they have basically brand new Dunlop sp501's(225/45/16))

"If there is nothing mechanically wrong with you're DSM, then there is something wrong with you're DSM"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

fasterGSMar-02-03 08:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16114, "RE: Intrax to stiff..what to turn to now???"
In response to Reply # 0

Jeez bro, I thought those intrax springs were pretty low? If they aren't now give them some time, they will sag LOL.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

vegasdsmrMar-02-03 10:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16115, "RE: Intrax to stiff..what to turn to now???"
In response to Reply # 1

intrax will get lower... just give em sum time...

im on em, and i got no gap at all w/18s.... i had little gap w/16s...

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

docta doomMar-02-03 12:48 PM
Member since Sep 08th 2002
240 posts,
#16116, "RE: Intrax to stiff..what to turn to now???"
In response to Reply # 2

i'm on em too. just a little gap with my 16s. they are pretty stiff but thats good cuz you handle better and whatnot and you don't eat every bump on the road. if i get side skirts it will look a lot better.

sucker MC

1sweet98talonMar-02-03 02:15 PM
341 posts,
#16120, "RE: Intrax to stiff..what to turn to now???"
In response to Reply # 3
Mar-02-03 02:22 PM by 1sweet98talon

my car isnt that low.. Ive got intrax's and i am not that low. What if I put my stock shocks back on??
Ive got a size down in the height of the tire..could this be causing the bigger gap??
When I get the 17's, what size should I go with???0

EDIT: For the rear of the intrax springs..they just sit on the shock..they arent real secure..is this a bad thing??

"If there is nothing mechanically wrong with you're DSM, then there is something wrong with you're DSM"

1sweet98talonMar-02-03 04:06 PM
341 posts,
#16127, "RE: Intrax to stiff..what to turn to now???"
In response to Reply # 4
Mar-02-03 04:07 PM by 1sweet98talon

Oh, and I have had them on for almost 3/4 of a year now. The tire size is 225/50/16 ..not 225/45/16 like i said before.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #16112 Previous topic | Next topic