Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5868
View in linear mode

Subject: "mega squirt 2 install & tune request for 420a" Previous topic | Next topic
hernandoSep-09-14 01:21 PM
Member since Jan 18th 2011
29 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5868, "mega squirt 2 install & tune request for 420a"

Looking to have a 420a mega squirt 2 install and tune. would like to run it as a stand alone unless the piggy back has a benefit? car is located in riverside california.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Tired2Sep-12-14 12:32 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2012
124 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5869, "RE: mega squirt 2 install & tune request for 420a"
In response to Reply # 0

If you want to have a go at it yourself, check out my youtube series:

youtube.com/user/evan5659

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

hernandoSep-14-14 11:01 AM
29 posts,
#5871, "RE: mega squirt 2 install & tune request for 420a"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Tired2
If you want to have a go at it yourself, check out my youtube series: youtube.com/user/evan5659

thank you, i've seen your videos but i am 2800 miles away and this car has been sitting since december 2013. probably won't see this car for another 4 years and looking to find someone to give her what she needs. i dont plan on selling the car....i see a classic in the making

Tired2Sep-15-14 08:54 AM
Member since Sep 23rd 2012
124 posts,
#5872, "RE: mega squirt 2 install & tune request for 420a"
In response to Reply # 2

I'm about to part mine out if you need any parts. Keeping the engine, trans, ecu, gauges, etc though.

hernandoSep-16-14 06:08 AM
29 posts,
#5873, "RE: mega squirt 2 install & tune request for 420a"
In response to Reply # 3

essentially all the good stuff its why i bought this eclipse from adam on dsmtuner but he started parting out the car and i salvaged what was left of her. she just needs a ecu install n tune.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5868 Previous topic | Next topic