Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3701
View in linear mode

Subject: "Fuel upgrade" Previous topic | Next topic
95eclipseSlowApr-13-08 04:17 AM
Member since Apr 21st 2007
271 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3701, "Fuel upgrade"

Say i have the PnP MsNs and some 450cc injectors. What else will i need?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Fuel upgrade, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-13-08 05:43 AM, #1
RE: Fuel upgrade, 95eclipseSlow, Apr-13-08 05:59 AM, #2
      RE: Fuel upgrade, tbone, Apr-13-08 06:17 AM, #3
      RE: Fuel upgrade, 95eclipseSlow, Apr-13-08 02:09 PM, #4
      RE: Fuel upgrade, VelocitaPaola, Apr-13-08 03:52 PM, #5
           RE: Fuel upgrade, 95eclipseSlow, Apr-14-08 12:36 AM, #6
                RE: Fuel upgrade, 95eclipseSlow, Apr-14-08 08:46 AM, #7
                     RE: Fuel upgrade, VelocitaPaola, Apr-14-08 09:20 AM, #8

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonApr-13-08 05:43 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3702, "RE: Fuel upgrade"
In response to Reply # 0

1:1 regulator and all the associated fuel lines. The ability to tune (laptop) wideband for AFR feedback.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95eclipseSlowApr-13-08 05:59 AM
271 posts,
#3703, "RE: Fuel upgrade"
In response to Reply # 1

will i need a sfmu or a safc? What about a resistor pack?

tboneApr-13-08 06:17 AM
Member since Mar 28th 2006
103 posts,
#3704, "RE: Fuel upgrade"
In response to Reply # 2

I cant really answer on the resistor pack.

As for the SACF, NO. the MSnS will has the ability to tune all fuel and ignition needs.

and for the SFMU, again NO! you need to use a 1:1 ratio fuel presure reglator( 1:1 FPR)

Tom

98 RS 5spd.

95eclipseSlowApr-13-08 02:09 PM
271 posts,
#3706, "RE: Fuel upgrade"
In response to Reply # 3

does anyone know what i have to do about the resistor pack?

VelocitaPaolaApr-13-08 03:52 PM
Member since Jun 13th 2005
626 posts,
#3707, "RE: Fuel upgrade"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by 95eclipseSlow
will i need a sfmu or a safc? What about a resistor pack?

Nope, none of that...

-----------------------------------------

-Paul

Service Manuals and Guides

95eclipseSlowApr-14-08 12:36 AM
271 posts,
#3708, "RE: Fuel upgrade"
In response to Reply # 5

nvm i found the write up about it in the Wiki. never really had to go to the fuel section before.

95eclipseSlowApr-14-08 08:46 AM
271 posts,
#3709, "RE: Fuel upgrade"
In response to Reply # 6

ughhhh i just read something that said with ms you dont have to have a resistor pack with low impedance injectors. Is this true or no?

VelocitaPaolaApr-14-08 09:20 AM
Member since Jun 13th 2005
626 posts,
#3710, "RE: Fuel upgrade"
In response to Reply # 7

I already said no... you don't need a resistor pack with MS unless you're using the V2.2 board w/o the flyback board, or under a few other special circumstances.

-----------------------------------------

-Paul

Service Manuals and Guides

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3701 Previous topic | Next topic