Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1786
View in linear mode

Subject: "Emanage help" Previous topic | Next topic
d4s2m0aFeb-07-06 05:00 PM
Member since Aug 15th 2005
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1786, "Emanage help"

Ok heres my problem.. i installed the emanage blue with no problem. i am running a laptop and the support tool. I cannot seem to find a legit install manual for our cars anywhere. but anyway. whenever i attempt to start my car is doesnt idle very well.. infact it doesnt idle barely at all. it sounds like its running on 2 cylinders and the smell of gas gets shot out of my exhaust. so here is what i have it set to right now.

Rotary Switch: 3-8-3
A.A.V: 0-0-0-0-0
Jumper Settings: JP1: 1-2
JP2: 1-2
JP3: 2-3
JP4: 1-2
JP5: open
JP6: open
JP7: 1-2

are these settings the correct ones? Please Help.

Thanks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

BigRandFeb-18-06 12:25 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2005
29 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1793, "RE: Emanage help"
In response to Reply # 0

Aww man, talk to jamesman, or I'll try to send you my emange maps and settings when I'm done tuning. Gimmie a couple of weeks, I get kind of busy.

---------------------------------------
~Randy
99 GS(w/turbo)
285whp/300ft-lbs

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/420aturbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jamesmanFeb-19-06 11:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
#1794, "RE: Emanage help"
In response to Reply # 1

try 38A or 3C1 for the rotary switch settings.

what injectors are you using.

lates
james

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1786 Previous topic | Next topic