Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #946
View in linear mode

Subject: "The Forum AND Main Site" Previous topic | Next topic
totaleclipse_05Nov-11-06 05:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#946, "The Forum AND Main Site"
Nov-11-06 07:11 AM by totaleclipse_05

Is the forum having some problems right now? I have noticed that the top pics aren't loading up for me and last night the last user that joined was DR1665? Now it doesn't even have a last user joined showing up. Just wondering if my computer is messed up or if you guys are having a little trouble.

EDIT:
Just noticed when I tried to click on the Homepage, it brings me to Register.com

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: The Forum AND Main Site, Malenko, Nov-11-06 08:04 AM, #1
RE: The Forum AND Main Site, slowmitsu, Nov-11-06 09:15 AM, #2
      RE: The Forum AND Main Site, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Nov-11-06 10:29 AM, #3
           RE: The Forum AND Main Site, totaleclipse_05, Nov-11-06 12:40 PM, #4
                RE: The Forum AND Main Site, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Nov-11-06 02:08 PM, #5
                RE: The Forum AND Main Site, totaleclipse_05, Nov-11-06 06:33 PM, #6
                     RE: The Forum AND Main Site, hookduphatch, Nov-12-06 07:53 PM, #7
                          RE: The Forum AND Main Site, boosted60trimrst, Nov-13-06 04:22 PM, #8
                               RE: The Forum AND Main Site, Moderatorcs82685, Nov-14-06 01:29 AM, #9
                                    RE: The Forum AND Main Site, BOOSTED ECLIPSE, Nov-14-06 02:52 PM, #10
                                         RE: The Forum AND Main Site, totaleclipse_05, Nov-14-06 06:27 PM, #11
                                              RE: The Forum AND Main Site, cc8balla, Nov-15-06 04:43 AM, #12
                                                   RE: The Forum AND Main Site, Moderatorcs82685, Nov-15-06 06:13 AM, #13
                                                        RE: The Forum AND Main Site, Moderatorbullettdsm, Nov-15-06 08:53 AM, #14
                                                             RE: The Forum AND Main Site, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-15-06 09:02 AM, #15
                RE: The Forum AND Main Site, dsmmyth, Nov-15-06 11:23 AM, #16

MalenkoNov-11-06 08:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#947, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 0

im having zero issues myself

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

slowmitsuNov-11-06 09:15 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#948, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 1

Zero issues here. Sounds like some kind of adware issue to me.

_______

BPU'd skittle

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonNov-11-06 10:29 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#949, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 2

I had the same issue from work but it was the one night only. Thurs night. Work computers tend to get screwed up so adware could be the issue. As for the member link, that was site testing.

Terry

totaleclipse_05Nov-11-06 12:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#950, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 3

Ok, I just did an AdAware scan and deleted everything it found and it still does the same thing. This is what I see:

Any computer guru's know what to do to fix this?

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonNov-11-06 02:08 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#951, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 4

Oh you are still getting it....no idea then. Never get it from my home computer.

totaleclipse_05Nov-11-06 06:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#952, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 5

AH MAN, double you tee eff.

Now everything works. My computer is stupid. I didn't even restart it or anything. Just left it running and just came back to it now.

Thanks for the help, sorry about taking up the space

Mike D

hookduphatchNov-12-06 07:53 PM
Member since Jul 10th 2004
552 posts,
#953, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 6

i saw the dr1665 new user thing. other than that zero issues.

95 Eclipse RS - Sold and In Montana Now
Project 95 GSX - In Full swing.

boosted60trimrstNov-13-06 04:22 PM
Member since Sep 10th 2005
1183 posts,
#955, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 7

i have the same exact problem . it keeps going to register.com so it cant be his computer . it took me 20 min to get here to write this

LED tails : Done for now!
99 eclipse rst
cobalt blue met. paint,star stage 2 upgraded t3/t460trim turbo ceramic coated , polished compressor housing, ,optima yellow top, chrome i/c piping ,front mount ntercooler ,apexi turbo timer . zeitronix wb02 ,faze oil ,boost gauge,egt ,bosch 4x plugs,kyb agx struts, pro kit springs.17''adr venomous rims,Falken azenis ,brembo dilled/slotted rotors ,turbo xs bov ,oil catch can,manual shiftknob,autometer pyrometer egt , vortech sfmu,b&m fuel pressure gauge ,accel 310cc injectors ,gasketmatched and polished intake manifold ,58mm throttle body ,no egr,polished turbonetics wastegate,fuel pump rewire,homade fcd and a lot more .LED reverse lights ,sidemarkers and tails .atx to mtx swap . South bend tz clutch . Tons more
http://imageshack.us>

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=boosted60trimrst
My contribution to the wiki
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=crank%20arm%20spindle%20mod%20to%20fit%20power%20panels

Moderatorcs82685Nov-14-06 01:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#956, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by boosted60trimrst
i have the same exact problem . it keeps going to register.com so it cant be his computer . it took me 20 min to get here to write this

same here, it's been going to register.com for me for 90% of the time for the last 4 or 5 days.

Finally I googled 2gnt forums and clicked one of the links and then was able to get here, but it's annoying as hell

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

BOOSTED ECLIPSENov-14-06 02:52 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2004
381 posts,
#960, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 9

I'm the same problem too. I've been have this problem for about four or five days also. It does it on both of my home computers and at work also.

Joe
MFG Racing

95 GS
MSnS
FP3052 coming soon.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1107

http://www.cardomain.com/id/95turbogs

totaleclipse_05Nov-14-06 06:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#961, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 10

Hmm, guess I'm not the only one after all. It started doing it again randomly so I don't know what it can be.

Mike D

cc8ballaNov-15-06 04:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#962, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 11

It happened to me once...then I just bookmarked forums.2gnt.com.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

Moderatorcs82685Nov-15-06 06:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#963, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 12

this fuckin register.com thing is everywhere now

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

ModeratorbullettdsmNov-15-06 08:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#964, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 13

For what it's worth, no problems (except the dr thing for a couple of days). If it matters any I'm running cable through comcast.

MB

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneNov-15-06 09:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#965, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 14

*shrug*

The domain isn't even registered through register.com.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

dsmmythNov-15-06 11:23 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#966, "RE: The Forum AND Main Site"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by totaleclipse_05
Ok, I just did an AdAware scan and deleted everything it found and it still does the same thing. This is what I see: Any computer guru's know what to do to fix this?

Same dealio with me too, only it does it randomly.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #946 Previous topic | Next topic