Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #898
View in linear mode

Subject: "Advance section question" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratormicyekOct-09-06 09:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#898, "Advance section question"

With the plethora of locked posts in the advance section, would it be possible for that section to be made so that the post would have to be approved before being posted? I don’t want to cause a lot of work for someone, but I think that would save a little work at the same time, I mean moderators obviously read all the posts already, so not much more work there…just more “email”. I don’t know what’s involved with the coding…people smarter than me have to figure that out. I just think that this would make the Advance section look cleaner and more professional…like I personally think it should. Just a thought I’m throwing out there.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-09-06 10:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#899, "RE: Advance section question"
In response to Reply # 0

Not a bad suggestion. I've considered it in the past, but always had some reason not to make the change.

We'll discuss amoungst ourselves and see where it goes.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamDR1665Oct-12-06 08:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#900, "RE: Advance section question"
In response to Reply # 1

While this subject is slowly mulled over by the staff, I've edited the first post (originally by Nate) with a reminder. Terry cleaned the section up and we will all make an effort to keep it clean in the future. Queing posts to the section is still up in the air.

ModeratormicyekOct-13-06 04:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#901, "RE: Advance section question"
In response to Reply # 2

Cool....it looks better now at least

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #898 Previous topic | Next topic