Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #876
View in linear mode

Subject: "Any way to change rating messages?" Previous topic | Next topic
cougar694uSep-19-06 02:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#876, "Any way to change rating messages?"

I'm curious because I don't particularly care for "For posting those pics of your ex chick's titties! *Fwap fwap fwap*" in my rating. They're all +, so I'm not asking to change a - to a neutral or anything, just the message to like 'thanks' or something.

Is it possible?

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamDR1665Sep-19-06 04:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#877, "RE: Any way to change rating messages?"
In response to Reply # 0

Paging Dino to the white courtesy phone. Dino to the white courtesy phone.

I would imagine that, on some level, it is possible, but I bet it involves Dino scouring the database for a single line of code among millions, so you might have to bribe him with a larger bottle of top shelf Vodka or something...

(Just a head's up.)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-19-06 06:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#878, "RE: Any way to change rating messages?"
In response to Reply # 1

No.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

MalenkoSep-19-06 07:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#879, "RE: Any way to change rating messages?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by cougar694u
I'm curious because I don't particularly care for "For posting those pics of your ex chick's titties! *Fwap fwap fwap*" in my rating. They're all +, so I'm not asking to change a - to a neutral or anything, just the message to like 'thanks' or something. Is it possible?

Can you email me those pix? :p

tell your bro Im callin him tonight about my left behind boxes.

Diceman19Sep-19-06 04:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#880, "RE: Any way to change rating messages?"
In response to Reply # 3

that is so awesome!

although, millions of code i doubt.

root@2gnt# mysql -u root -p
Enter password: Deen0R0xxors
Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MySQL connection id is 644650 to server version: 4.1.18

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the buffer.

mysql> use 2gnt_db;
Database changed
mysql> select rating from user where user=cougar694u;

ok, maybe not exactly correct, but close enough.

cougar694uSep-20-06 02:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#881, "RE: Any way to change rating messages?"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by DarkOne
No.

No harm in asking.

Originally posted by Malenko
Can you email me those pix? :p tell your bro Im callin him tonight about my left behind boxes.

Got rid of them years ago, and I think Vinny's on his way to Ft. Leavenworth so he won't be around for a few days.

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #876 Previous topic | Next topic