Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #841
View in linear mode

Subject: "Official Team 2GNT Members Map" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Jul-25-06 04:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#841, "Official Team 2GNT Members Map"

Hit up the link and add yourself to the map. The idea behind this is to show new people where everyone is located. Take a look around your state to see how many other 2GNT DSMers there are.

If you add yourself, even if you're the first person to do so, you will make it exciting for someone new in the future who didn't even know there was another member in his town. Boom. Instant help with mods.

There are icons for Eclipse, Talon and Vendor. Fierro-Racing, ERT, HRC, Parts Dinosaur, Forum Dodge (Bob Kise's old shop), and Howell Automotive have already been added to the map to help you keep track of who to call when you need mods.

www.frappr.com/team2gnt

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, TeamDR1665, Jul-26-06 04:17 AM, #1
RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, Moderatorbullettdsm, Jul-26-06 11:49 AM, #2
      RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, TeamDR1665, Jul-26-06 02:02 PM, #3
           RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, joeck76, Jul-27-06 04:46 PM, #4
                RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, cc8balla, Jul-27-06 04:57 PM, #5
                RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, Moderator992gnt, Jul-28-06 04:02 PM, #6
                     RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, TeamDR1665, Jul-28-06 04:16 PM, #7
                          RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, 420agreenvilleSC, Jul-29-06 06:01 AM, #8
                               RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, Moderator992gnt, Jul-29-06 09:05 AM, #9
                                    RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, djtrickee, Jul-29-06 09:15 AM, #10
                                    RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, TeamDR1665, Jul-29-06 09:22 AM, #11
                                         RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, Moderator992gnt, Jul-29-06 11:28 AM, #12
                                              RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, dalesmitsu, Aug-01-06 07:48 PM, #13
                RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, abe4g63, Aug-03-06 03:42 AM, #14
                     RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, eclipse_gs_1512, Aug-03-06 06:18 AM, #15
                          RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, abe4g63, Aug-03-06 08:50 AM, #16
                               RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, HiOnPSI, Aug-22-06 04:45 PM, #17
RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, 98 coupe, Oct-18-06 03:51 AM, #18
RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, TeamDR1665, Oct-18-06 06:04 AM, #19
      RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, XMasta19, Oct-18-06 07:15 AM, #20
           RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, TeamDR1665, Oct-18-06 09:17 AM, #21
                RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, XMasta19, Oct-18-06 01:43 PM, #22
                     RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, eklipz, Dec-01-06 07:49 PM, #23
                          RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, ModeratoreclipzGST, Dec-01-06 11:02 PM, #24
                               RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, TeamDR1665, Dec-02-06 04:39 AM, #25
RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, dalesmitsu, May-17-07 05:33 AM, #26
RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, eclipsegs96, Jul-06-07 04:23 AM, #27
      RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, BigRedMonster, Feb-06-08 06:50 AM, #28
RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, abby, Feb-07-08 09:04 PM, #29
RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map, jaimer, Feb-29-08 06:24 AM, #30

TeamDR1665Jul-26-06 04:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#842, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 0

Looking good!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorbullettdsmJul-26-06 11:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#843, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 1

Atta Boy and a "Pat on the back" for you sir! Good idea!

MB

TeamDR1665Jul-26-06 02:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#844, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Atta Boy and a "Pat on the back" for you sir! Good idea! MB

Oh, but it gets better. Just you wait and see.

joeck76Jul-27-06 04:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#845, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 3

awsome idea driggs!

98 RS: Mods: Custom Stage 2 Turbo kit , 55mm throttle body, gutted cat, evo cat back exhaust, p/p intake manifold,p/p Head, af-x underdrive pulley, B&M short throw shifter,Built bottom end Je pistons eagle rods 8.8:1 compression.

Custom stage 2 hahn turbo kit
Hahn Super 16g turbo (ceramic coated)
Hahn manifold (ceramic coated)
Hahn Downpipe assembly
Hahn intercooler piping smic
Hahn oil line kit
Type s bov
2G Gsx smic
walbro 255 fuel pump
Synapse missing link
Vortech s-fmu
NGK Bkr7e11 Plugs
A-pillar w/boost, a/f, oil pressure gauges

New Addition: 2007 Eclipse GT 6 speed

cc8ballaJul-27-06 04:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#846, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 4

Looks like I'm the closest to Norwalk out of everyone so far....

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

Moderator992gntJul-28-06 04:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#849, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 5

How about an icon for OG's that had really cool Eclipses or Talons???

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

TeamDR1665Jul-28-06 04:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#850, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by 992gnt
How about an icon for OG's that had really cool Eclipses or Talons???

Just because you're so damn cool, Greg. It's done. I better see you on there by the end of the weekend.

420agreenvilleSCJul-29-06 06:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#853, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 7

excellent idea.. been waiting for somthing like this. hope everyone gets located

Moderator992gntJul-29-06 09:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#854, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 8
Jul-29-06 09:08 AM by 992gnt

I was only joking Driggs, but since you went the extra mile so did I. Why aren't you on there???

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

djtrickeeJul-29-06 09:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#855, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 9

OK then, how about an icon for CBCC members??

(only joking)

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

TeamDR1665Jul-29-06 09:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#856, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by 992gnt
I was only joking Driggs, but since you went the extra mile so did I. Why aren't you on there???

I am on there. The map defaults to show all tags, but if you click on a tag in the legend in the top right corner of the map section, you can toggle what is displayed. Give it a shot.

Moderator992gntJul-29-06 11:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#857, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 11

There you are - at the bottom of the pile of icons. I am such a nube.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

dalesmitsuAug-01-06 07:48 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#858, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 12

Hi,

This Jr I'm about two hours from Norwalk, 30 mins from Summit.

Am I closer lol. probably not

Carrolton/Stuebenville area.

Know any DSM tuners from here, well Local shop owner Rebulit an 1gen eclipse. I had him do the timing set on mine, after I bought it.
Up, for other optons in OHIO.

Summitracing do tuning work or expensive

abe4g63Aug-03-06 03:42 AM
Member since Aug 03rd 2006
2 posts,
#859, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 4

Hey were di dyou get that custom turbo for your RS eclipe.I cant seem to find one at all.

eclipse_gs_1512Aug-03-06 06:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#860, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 14

Due to the fact that it's custom, I would say he pieced it together himself.

Use the search button and you will find a wealth of information on custom turbo setups and setups from hahn and star.

2007 wrx

abe4g63Aug-03-06 08:50 AM
Member since Aug 03rd 2006
2 posts,
#861, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 15

I was checking out the pictures of the customs turbo that they were making and it look cool, but were how long does it take to do all that.

HiOnPSIAug-22-06 04:45 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2002
2745 posts,
#868, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 16

/OG
i'm on it!
/end OG

Jon

1997 Eclipse RS | 1996 Honda Civic DX | 1999 Acura Integra GS-R
12.671 @ 111.660 1.586 60' 5/28/04

www.haiokuracing.com

98 coupeOct-18-06 03:51 AM
Member since Oct 18th 2006
5 posts,
#902, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm new on this site coming from Palmdale, CA. I run a 98 GS.

TeamDR1665Oct-18-06 06:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#903, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by 98 coupe
I'm new on this site coming from Palmdale, CA. I run a 98 GS.

Welcome! We're glad to have you.

XMasta19Oct-18-06 07:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
#904, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 19

Holy Cow, I just noticed this thread...ur the man Brian!

I can't get to Frapper from work though...it's funny as hell, the exact same time I was trying to get to it, my buddy beside me was trying himself from a link on his Z forum hahaha.

I will definitely add myself when I get home on lunch...does Alaska get inluded LOL. I'll be here for just under a month longer, than back to the good 'ol east coast where I won't be the fastest RS with a few bolt-ons hehe.

-Xavier-
95 Eclipse RS-T...lost in the frozen tundra

TeamDR1665Oct-18-06 09:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#905, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 20

Hahah. It's been linked in my sig since the date on this thread, man. Thanks for the compliment. At least moving back to the east coast in winter won't seem so bad for you, having come from Alaska...

XMasta19Oct-18-06 01:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
#906, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 21

OMG....you have to zoom all the way out just to barely see me!

-Xavier-
95 Eclipse RS-T...lost in the frozen tundra

eklipzDec-01-06 07:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
132 posts,
#969, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 22

what??!! no Guam!! damn, i live thousands of miles from u guys. is there any way u can expand the map a bit

95 Eclipse GS || Custom 9.6:1 JE Pistons || Eagle H-Beam Rods || MLS Headgasket || SBI Lifters || SBI adjusters || Fidanza Cam Gears || AFX Underdrive Pulley || Melling Oil Pump || 97 Front end Conversion || GTR Wing || MSD Ignition || Accel wires|| AEM Cold Air Intake || P&P intake manifold ||P&P Intake Ports || Jeep TB Mod || EGR Block off plates || NGK Plugs || Front/Rear/Lower Strut bars || VIS coilovers || Clear corners ||custom headliner || in dash LCD screen || PS2 || Eclipse CD player|| 18" Racing Hart C4 || B&M Transcooler || Final Drive Gears || Shift Kit || Energy Suspension Motor Mounts || Torque Converter Kill Switch || Solid front mount ||

ModeratoreclipzGSTDec-01-06 11:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#970, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 23

Originally posted by eklipz
what??!! no Guam!! damn, i live thousands of miles from u guys. is there any way u can expand the map a bit

or you could just move closer???

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

TeamDR1665Dec-02-06 04:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#971, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 24

If you can add youtself to the map, I'll expand it in the next couple days to be sure you show up on first look.

Latz

dalesmitsuMay-17-07 05:33 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#1088, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by DR1665
Hit up the link and add yourself to the map. The idea behind this is to show new people where everyone is located. Take a look around your state to see how many other 2GNT DSMers there are. If you add yourself, even if you're the first person to do so, you will make it exciting for someone new in the future who didn't even know there was another member in his town. Boom. Instant help with mods. There are icons for Eclipse, Talon and Vendor. Fierro-Racing, ERT, HRC, Parts Dinosaur, Forum Dodge (Bob Kise's old shop), and Howell Automotive have already been added to the map to help you keep track of who to call when you need mods. www.frappr.com/team2gnt

Just to let you guys know I live in Waynesburg not Canton.

Whats up Ohio Dsmer's

eclipsegs96Jul-06-07 04:23 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2007
69 posts,
#1126, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 26

i know this is an old post, just thought it was pretty cool

________________________________________________________________________________
2002 Audi A4 Quattro (thats my daily)

2003 Honda Element (thats the wifes)

1996 Eclipse GS - AEM Cam Gears, Crane Cams #10,Ported & Polished Head bore .20, Greddy Header 4-1, HKS Exhaust 2.5,Random free flow cat,
B&M Short Shifter, AEM CAI, Bored TB .55 Mil, MSD coil pack, compression on new motor Cyl#1=215,Cyl#2=210,Cyl#3=210,Cyl#4=215

BigRedMonsterFeb-06-08 06:50 AM
Member since Mar 27th 2007
19 posts,
#1191, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 27

<--- added

abbyFeb-07-08 09:04 PM
Member since Nov 11th 2007
2 posts,
#1192, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 0

yay!

jaimerFeb-29-08 06:24 AM
Member since Jan 10th 2007
18 posts,
#1198, "RE: Official Team 2GNT Members Map"
In response to Reply # 29

just added!!!

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #841 Previous topic | Next topic