Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #833
View in linear mode

Subject: "When are you most active on the board? (TIME)" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Jul-01-06 01:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#833, "Poll question: When are you most active on the board? (TIME)"
Jul-01-06 01:26 PM by DR1665

Looking for some feedback from members who actively check in to read or participate, here. If you didn't vote in the day poll, please take a second to hit that poll as well.

Thank you.

Poll result (26 votes)
during the day (14 votes)Vote
mostly at night (10 votes)Vote
mostly in the middle of the night (midnight to dawn) (2 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: When are you most active on the board? (TIME), Moderatorbullettdsm, Jul-01-06 03:53 PM, #1
RE: When are you most active on the board? (TIME), ModeratoreclipzGST, Jul-01-06 10:19 PM, #2
      RE: When are you most active on the board? (TIME), TeamDR1665, Jul-03-06 09:17 AM, #3
           RE: When are you most active on the board? (TIME), WIDECLIPSE, Jul-03-06 11:05 AM, #4
                RE: When are you most active on the board? (TIME), youkickedmydog, Jul-03-06 03:04 PM, #5
RE: When are you most active on the board? (TIME), drhess06259, Jul-18-06 10:16 AM, #6

ModeratorbullettdsmJul-01-06 03:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#834, "RE: When are you most active on the board? (TIME)"
In response to Reply # 0

This one's a little tough to vote on (though I voted night). I get up about 4:30 -5:00 am EST and check the sites before I go to work. When I get home from work I check the sites in the afternoon and check in through-out the evening (as I can). It may seem a little much, but I stay up to date this way and it generally does not take too much time (unless, of course, I am involved in long answer).

Yes I do have a life but I am also a type A guy who gets obsessed with whatever I do (I'm sure there are quite a few like me out there, judging from the activity on the site).

MB

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratoreclipzGSTJul-01-06 10:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#835, "RE: When are you most active on the board? (TIME)"
In response to Reply # 1

I wake up at 11-ish and skim. I usually do most of my posting after work between 1 and 4am.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

TeamDR1665Jul-03-06 09:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#837, "RE: When are you most active on the board? (TIME)"
In response to Reply # 2

I realize this isn't the easiest question to answer, since some of us visit all different times of day, but I've got some ideas for events/discussions and I thought I would see if there was a time when people might be more apt to participate.

Thanks for your input.

WIDECLIPSEJul-03-06 11:05 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#838, "RE: When are you most active on the board? (TIME)"
In response to Reply # 3

During the day, even though I'm not really supposed too.

-Roman

youkickedmydogJul-03-06 03:04 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
#839, "RE: When are you most active on the board? (TIME)"
In response to Reply # 4

Most of the time its after 11pm est when I get home from work or at 8am before I go to work. It depends on the day though, some days I dont work, and I work a day shift once a week.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

drhess06259Jul-18-06 10:16 AM
Member since Apr 08th 2006
133 posts,
#840, "RE: When are you most active on the board? (TIME)"
In response to Reply # 0

i would say mostly early evening after i get home from work.

97 wide body with 1g turbo setup

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #833 Previous topic | Next topic