Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #745
View in linear mode

Subject: "Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?" Previous topic | Next topic
ScreaminEMay-25-06 11:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#745, "Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?"

I donated a few bucks last month and my title has not changed. Maybe Dino didn't know it was me who donated.

Anywho, my name is Scott Hatfield and you can look my up Dino if you like. Or you could just tell me why my title did not change.

And if it seems like I'm bitching I'm not, I am just asking a question. Thanks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-25-06 02:26 PM, #1
RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?, ScreaminE, May-25-06 04:24 PM, #2
      RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?, djtrickee, May-25-06 04:58 PM, #3
           RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-26-06 07:32 AM, #4
                RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?, TeamDR1665, May-26-06 07:58 AM, #5
                     RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?, djtrickee, May-26-06 08:13 AM, #6
                          RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?, TeamDR1665, May-26-06 09:01 AM, #7
                               RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?, djtrickee, May-26-06 09:19 AM, #8
                                    RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?, GSGoinFast, May-30-06 12:35 PM, #9
                                         RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-30-06 02:14 PM, #10
                                              RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jun-01-06 09:34 AM, #11
                                                   RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?, CarbonFiberRST, Jun-01-06 03:42 PM, #12
                                                   RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?, Moderatorcs82685, Jun-03-06 06:07 PM, #13

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-25-06 02:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#746, "RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?"
In response to Reply # 0

Because i have to do it manually and i'm lazy.

That's about it.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ScreaminEMay-25-06 04:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#747, "RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?"
In response to Reply # 1
May-25-06 04:24 PM by ScreaminE

Originally posted by DarkOne
Because i have to do it manually and i'm lazy. That's about it.

No need to lie about it ehh? haha, thanks for the reply. I don't care what they say about you Dino, your a good guy.

djtrickeeMay-25-06 04:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#748, "RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by ScreaminE
Originally posted by DarkOne Because i have to do it manually and i'm lazy. That's about it.
No need to lie about it ehh? haha, thanks for the reply. I don't care what they say about you Dino, your a good guy.

Sshhhh. Some things are better left hidden, secret, "in the closet"

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-26-06 07:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#749, "RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by djtrickee
Sshhhh. Some things are better left hidden, secret, "in the closet"

Hey man, i just went in there looking for a coat. I won't tell anybody.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

TeamDR1665May-26-06 07:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#750, "RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?"
In response to Reply # 4
May-26-06 07:59 AM by DR1665

nm.

This is why I never get too drunk at the Shootout. This sort of thing right here.

djtrickeeMay-26-06 08:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#751, "RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?"
In response to Reply # 5
May-26-06 08:15 AM by djtrickee

Originally posted by DR1665
nm. This is why I never get too drunk at the Shootout. This sort of thing right here.

What. I was totally drunk when i made that post. mmhmmm.

As you can see, the night ended well.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

TeamDR1665May-26-06 09:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#752, "RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?"
In response to Reply # 6
May-26-06 09:01 AM by DR1665

Originally posted by djtrickee

EDIT:
No need for the dot when you just want to post an image, sir. At least not on this site.

djtrickeeMay-26-06 09:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#753, "RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?"
In response to Reply # 7
May-26-06 09:19 AM by djtrickee

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by djtrickee .
EDIT: No need for the dot when you just want to post an image, sir. At least not on this site.

Its not a dot. its a spacer since you cant enter that many carriage returns without something to follow it. i need the space to separate the fun-style images from my serious-style sig pics...

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

GSGoinFastMay-30-06 12:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
822 posts,
#754, "RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?"
In response to Reply # 8
May-30-06 12:35 PM by GSGoinFast

Well the title of this thread caught my eye because it was shortened to "Why hasn't my tit..." lol

Anyways, don't sweat the title, it doesn't really mean anything. I think there are a bunch of us that haven't gotten it changed.

The best thing about this though, is that Dino replied to the thread and still didn't change it LOL

-Chris
1999 Eclipse T-GS

2.4 Project is Officially underway

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-30-06 02:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#755, "RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?"
In response to Reply # 9
May-30-06 02:15 PM by DarkOne

Originally posted by GSGoinFast
Well the title of this thread caught my eye because it was shortened to "Why hasn't my tit..." lol Anyways, don't sweat the title, it doesn't really mean anything. I think there are a bunch of us that haven't gotten it changed. The best thing about this though, is that Dino replied to the thread and still didn't change it LOL

Tomorrow, i'll either do it by hand or add a goddamn button for it in my admin panel. Fuckers.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJun-01-06 09:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#756, "RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?"
In response to Reply # 10

I miss anybody?

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

CarbonFiberRSTJun-01-06 03:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#757, "RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?"
In response to Reply # 11
Jun-01-06 03:51 PM by CarbonFiberRST

I donated last mayday pay day.

XMasta, i'll update your member status soon.

you forgot this guy too

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

Moderatorcs82685Jun-03-06 06:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#758, "RE: Why hasnt my title changed from Member since to Donating 2gnt member?"
In response to Reply # 11
Jun-03-06 06:08 PM by cs82685

I miss anybody?

Missed me.

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #745 Previous topic | Next topic