Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #736
View in linear mode

Subject: "CAPS Section on the front page" Previous topic | Next topic
L2RTSiAWDMay-16-06 09:30 AM
Member since Sep 30th 2003
244 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#736, "CAPS Section on the front page"

I haven't visited the site in a long while so I just wanted to say that this resource is f*cking awesome. Major kudos to the people working on it and creating it. Awesome job guys(and girls if applicable)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: CAPS Section on the front page, Moderatorxcasbonx, May-16-06 10:24 AM, #1
RE: CAPS Section on the front page, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-16-06 11:56 AM, #2
RE: CAPS Section on the front page, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-17-06 07:54 AM, #3
      RE: CAPS Section on the front page, WIDECLIPSE, May-17-06 11:16 AM, #4
           RE: CAPS Section on the front page, gc8dc95, May-17-06 04:57 PM, #5
                RE: CAPS Section on the front page, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-18-06 07:32 AM, #6
                     RE: CAPS Section on the front page, gc8dc95, May-18-06 11:53 AM, #7
                          RE: CAPS Section on the front page, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-19-06 04:42 PM, #8
                               RE: CAPS Section on the front page, Chamuko, Jun-27-06 08:11 PM, #9
                                    RE: CAPS Section on the front page, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jul-02-06 01:36 PM, #10

ModeratorxcasbonxMay-16-06 10:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#737, "RE: CAPS Section on the front page"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by L2RTSiAWD
I haven't visited the site in a long while so I just wanted to say that this resource is f*cking awesome. Major kudos to the people working on it and creating it. Awesome job guys

Thank you. It's not completed yet, but one day it will be.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-16-06 11:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#738, "RE: CAPS Section on the front page"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by L2RTSiAWD
I haven't visited the site in a long while so I just wanted to say that this resource is f*cking awesome. Major kudos to the people working on it and creating it. Awesome job guys(and girls if applicable)

Thanks - i've been thinking of recruiting people to help me finish it - i can do image maps all day, but it takes a ton of effort to collect all the PNCs and related part numbers out of CAPS to add to the database. Currently, i think its just been me and Casbon working on it.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-17-06 07:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#739, "RE: CAPS Section on the front page"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by L2RTSiAWD I haven't visited the site in a long while so I just wanted to say that this resource is f*cking awesome. Major kudos to the people working on it and creating it. Awesome job guys(and girls if applicable)
Thanks - i've been thinking of recruiting people to help me finish it - i can do image maps all day, but it takes a ton of effort to collect all the PNCs and related part numbers out of CAPS to add to the database. Currently, i think its just been me and Casbon working on it.

Actually, this post has motivated me to work on finishing the image maps. I think i stopped at 52... that leaves me 4 whole sections to go. Granted, the chassis electrical section is fucking huge, but compared to the volume of work already done, its peanuts.

CAPS needs to be DONE.

Who wants to help?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

WIDECLIPSEMay-17-06 11:16 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#740, "RE: CAPS Section on the front page"
In response to Reply # 3

CAPS needs to be DONE.

Yes it does. I use that thing all the time when I talk to the dealer for parts.

Who wants to help?

I wish I had time to help because I would be all over this one. But it's hard to take on anything else while working 3 jobs.

-Roman

gc8dc95May-17-06 04:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
385 posts,
#741, "RE: CAPS Section on the front page"
In response to Reply # 4

I could probably help...What do I have to do???

1995 Eagle Talon ESi