Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #675
View in linear mode

Subject: "What does it take to become a vendor here?" Previous topic | Next topic
InjectedPerfFeb-28-06 04:18 AM
Member since Feb 28th 2006
5 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#675, "What does it take to become a vendor here?"

Ive searched around and not found much on it. Ive got a lot of parts for the 2G at great prices and would like to offer you all the deals. I wont go into the deals here because i am not a vendor, but if an admin or mod could fill me in, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Justin
InjectedPerformance.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonFeb-28-06 11:19 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#676, "RE: What does it take to become a vendor here?"
In response to Reply # 0

Well you can go about this in a couple ways. A web site is very benefitial to establish confidence in the public regarding your products as well as offer pictures and services without the trouble of calling you for every price and detail.

The second thing to look into is contacting Dino (darkone) regarding posting a banner on the top of the site. This is a rented banner and a direct link to your web page.

After that the site pretty much welcomes you to participate in tech discussions as well as posting news regarding your products or any group buys in the Announcements section.

It is not 100% required you rent a banner on the top of the page but highly recommended since you will be using the site to promote your products. A great deal of this site is paid for by the very members that log in everyday.

I urge you to participate in tech sections, its important you become a part of the community if you are to be respected and relied on as a supporting vendor to the platform.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamDR1665Feb-28-06 11:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#677, "RE: What does it take to become a vendor here?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Participate in tech sections. Its important you become a part of the community if you are to be respected and relied on as a supporting vendor to the platform.

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #675 Previous topic | Next topic