Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #670
View in linear mode

Subject: "Site Donations" Previous topic | Next topic
XMasta19Feb-26-06 01:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#670, "Site Donations"

I made a donation to the almighty site the other day, I feel so good inside

keep up the good work

-Xavier-
95 Eclipse RS-T...lost in the frozen tundra

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Site Donations, joeck76, Feb-26-06 01:55 PM, #1
RE: Site Donations, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Feb-27-06 06:52 AM, #2
      RE: Site Donations, XMasta19, Feb-27-06 07:19 AM, #3
           RE: Site Donations, Malenko, Feb-28-06 10:22 AM, #4
                RE: Site Donations, gc8dc95, Mar-23-06 09:55 AM, #5
                     RE: Site Donations, Chris97RS, Apr-18-06 01:41 PM, #6
                          RE: Site Donations, Diceman19, Apr-18-06 05:29 PM, #7
                               RE: Site Donations, GSGoinFast, Apr-19-06 01:41 PM, #8
                                    RE: Site Donations, XMasta19, Apr-26-06 04:53 PM, #9

joeck76Feb-26-06 01:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#671, "RE: Site Donations"
In response to Reply # 0
Feb-26-06 01:55 PM by joeck76

Just made my donation as well great job to dino and everyone who makes this site possible. theres alot of great knowledge on this site about our cars and i cant even begin to count the amount of money this site has saved me in labor. I think everyone should show a little appreciation. Thanks guys and girls

98 RS: Mods: Custom Stage 2 Turbo kit , 55mm throttle body, gutted cat, evo cat back exhaust, p/p intake manifold,p/p Head, af-x underdrive pulley, B&M short throw shifter,Built bottom end Je pistons eagle rods 8.8:1 compression.

Custom stage 2 hahn turbo kit
Hahn Super 16g turbo (ceramic coated)
Hahn manifold (ceramic coated)
Hahn Downpipe assembly
Hahn intercooler piping smic
Hahn oil line kit
Type s bov
2G Gsx smic
walbro 255 fuel pump
Synapse missing link
Vortech s-fmu
NGK Bkr7e11 Plugs
A-pillar w/boost, a/f, oil pressure gauges

New Addition: 2007 Eclipse GT 6 speed

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneFeb-27-06 06:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#672, "RE: Site Donations"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks very much to both of you. It is very apprciated.

XMasta, i'll update your member status soon.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

XMasta19Feb-27-06 07:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
#673, "RE: Site Donations"
In response to Reply # 2

The endless info and knowledge learned from this site is priceless, and I made some friends too ...I feel like making monthly donations

-Xavier-
95 Eclipse RS-T...lost in the frozen tundra

MalenkoFeb-28-06 10:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#674, "RE: Site Donations"
In response to Reply # 3

I donate yearly, still hasnt bought me a spot on the mod team :p

mayday payday is comin up around the bend....

gc8dc95Mar-23-06 09:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
385 posts,
#690, "RE: Site Donations"
In response to Reply # 4

I just made a donation. I also appreciate all the knowledge available on this site. I just wish I could donate more.
I went from barely knowing what 2GNT meant to now being able to do virtually anything to my car. Thanks to all that make it possible

1995 Eagle Talon ESi