Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #645
View in linear mode

Subject: "firefox issues?" Previous topic | Next topic
Diceman19Feb-03-06 09:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#645, "firefox issues?"

for the last two days, i have been getting time out errors when trying to come to 2gnt.com. i finally asked aaron about it and he said he was in the chat. i kept trying, same deal, opened my mac and it worked but it was slow as crap. i opened IE and it worked and was ok, then firefox started working again.

just wondering if anyone else using firefox has been getting time out errors.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: firefox issues?, ModeratoreclipzGST, Feb-03-06 01:09 PM, #1
RE: firefox issues?, Diceman19, Feb-03-06 01:16 PM, #2
      RE: firefox issues?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Feb-03-06 01:32 PM, #3
      RE: firefox issues?, 97esiboosted, Feb-03-06 04:37 PM, #4
           RE: firefox issues?, .bs0d, Feb-03-06 05:14 PM, #5
                RE: firefox issues?, ModeratoreclipzGST, Feb-03-06 06:33 PM, #6
                     RE: firefox issues?, Moderatorxcasbonx, Feb-06-06 05:24 AM, #7
                          RE: firefox issues?, Moderatorxcasbonx, Feb-06-06 08:48 AM, #8
                               RE: firefox issues?, thedawg, Feb-08-06 09:35 AM, #9
                                    RE: firefox issues?, Graph-X, Feb-10-06 03:19 AM, #10

ModeratoreclipzGSTFeb-03-06 01:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#646, "RE: firefox issues?"
In response to Reply # 0

At my house, I can't get on here with ANY browser. I'm at work now and it's fine.
I asked Dino about it today and he has heard of a few others so far and he's working feverishly to rectify the situation.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Diceman19Feb-03-06 01:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#647, "RE: firefox issues?"
In response to Reply # 1

glad im not the only one having trouble, that means it isnt my problem.

i was starting to think it was just me because a guy at work could get to the site, but it was butt slow.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneFeb-03-06 01:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#648, "RE: firefox issues?"
In response to Reply # 2

Everything should be fine again with a day or so.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

97esiboostedFeb-03-06 04:37 PM
Member since Feb 03rd 2005
125 posts,
#649, "RE: firefox issues?"
In response to Reply # 2

I also was haveing the same problem. Working fine now

]
http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1326

.bs0dFeb-03-06 05:14 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2004
597 posts,
#651, "RE: firefox issues?"
In response to Reply # 4

I havent been able to access the site. today I spoke with sek95gs he said he couldnt access the site either. We are both in kansas. He said that others could access the site, that somehow it was only a number of people that couldnt?
So just for kicks, I loaded a proxy in IE and I was able access the site no problem. Unloaded it, and 2gnt wouldnt load!! Weird huh?
I guess if anyone really wants to access the site and happen to be experiencing the same problems as I, try a proxy! This is assuming the site isnt down of course.

heres the proxy im using now: 165.229.159.240 port 80.

this site will give a list of anonymous proxies that most should work: http://nntime.com/

and you can test anonymity at this link after you load it if you wish: http://www.allsyntax.com/cgi/proxy/prox.cgi

ModeratoreclipzGSTFeb-03-06 06:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#652, "RE: firefox issues?"
In response to Reply # 5

I'm able to access from home now as well. Thanks Dino.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

ModeratorxcasbonxFeb-06-06 05:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#657, "RE: firefox issues?"
In response to Reply # 6

I had trouble last Thurs/Friday and could not log on anywhere. For some reason now though I cannot get into the chat, and I'm getting a similar error from last week.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030

ModeratorxcasbonxFeb-06-06 08:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#658, "RE: firefox issues?"
In response to Reply # 7

Getting the following error...

* Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. Not implemented (-2147467263)

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030

thedawgFeb-08-06 09:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#659, "RE: firefox issues?"
In response to Reply # 8

It's a DNS problem. Flush your DNS cache or use a different DNS server.

At any rate, it should have fixed itself on its own by now.

Graph-XFeb-10-06 03:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2607 posts,
#660, "RE: firefox issues?"
In response to Reply # 9

Yeah I had issues too. Hey Dino. Step into my office... Cause yer fuckin' fired!

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #645 Previous topic | Next topic